Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Mistress (MessedupRp x Cindy Harrison)

CatScrezatio

Supernova
It was a normal day in early June when Nala Asaria took a step outside of her sorority house. It wasn't too hot in the morning, a calm breeze brushing through Nala's braids. She was dressed for the early summer, wearing short shorts and a white tank top. Her braids pulled into a ponytail at the back of her head.

She let her eyes drift from side to side. Bala fixed her eyes on the home of her next door neighbor. And older white lady who hadn't seemed to happy to have the girls of Kappa Phi moving in next door. The woman wouod never admit to it, but Nala cold tell she wasn't fond of black girls, she was just the kind of girl that Nala liked.

The young black woman looked herself over. Her long, toned legs looked wonderful, her firm ass was enticing in her shorts, the tank top ended a few inches above the waist of her shorts and showed off her flat stomach. Her boobs were barely contained in her tank top and the small bra she wore underneath. She looked good, very good.

Nala stepped off her porch and began walking toward her neighbor's home. It had been about a month since Kappa Phi has bought this house in the suburbs, they had decided to take it as the new sorority house, a decision that Nala, as the president of the sorority house, had approved. The house was big enough that it fit the sixteen girls comfortably.

Nala stepped up to her neighbor's door and knocked, leaning against the doorframe and tapping her finger impatiently. She smiled at the door as it opened, "hey neighbor. I need to borrow some laundry detergent, can I come I and get some?"

Wendy Anderson was finally a happy camper. Well, content anyway....her divorce settlement pretty much cleaned out the sonofabitch the 32 year old was married to for the last 8 years, which for Wendy was back payment for all the times he abused her, both physically and emotionally. The beginning was, as many new marraiges were, fairly nice but it went downhill from there. Her husband 'invested' a lot of money in her, as he put it, to make her a trophy wife....someone to put on display and show off to his friends. Hubby was a social climber in the company and he was willing to use any trick in the book to climb the company's social ladder, including using his wife as a walking display case.

The blonde 32 year old didin't mind constantly wearing all those sexy, slinky low cut dresses----she was blessed with perfect 38DD tits---but after the dances and mingling they went home for yet another night of slapping her around, telling her how worthless she was, how she embarrassed his boss by not allowing him to fondle her, etc.....
Finally it was too much. She was awarded their home in the suburbs, her wife beating now ex husband was a thing of the past and she began to live her life over again.

When she heard that a college sorority was going to buy the large house next door, like most of the neighbors she had apprehension. Wendy wasn't prude but she envisioned all night beer busts, loud music and everything else that accompanied young adult social college life.

Nala was one of the frat girls. Wendy was Bi curious and couldn't help gazing at the attractive nubile young female flesh next door, including Nala. Wendy wasn't a racist, it was simply that she had a thing for brunettes. She ahd to admit however that the young black co ed was perfectly put together.....

After the girls moved in, Wendy decided it was time for some adult fun. She bought the tightest fitting, most transparent bra and string bikini panty sets she could find, often coming outside to check the mail....she just 'happened' to be standing there when some of the girls came out. Wendy smiled, waved then came back in the house, leaving behind an ass wiggle almost guaranteed to be remembered.

Wendy just got out of the shower and was wearing only a white fleece robe when the doorbell rang.
"Well come in," she said....."sure, I just bought some, so you can have as much as you need..."

Nala smiled, sneaking a few looks at Wendy as she came in. "Thanks sunshine, nice to know we have some good neighbors around here." She stepped inside and took a quick look around, "nice place. You live here alone? What a shame, such a big house with nobody to help you fill it."

She shut the door behind her and walked into the house. Nala took her time heading toward the laundry room, gazing around at the house and at Wendy's as she did. Every look at the robe-clad woman became less and less discreet until she was openly admiring Wendy's body.

She may have only been 22, but she could appreciate a beauty like Wendy no matter the age difference.

As they passed a wall of photos, Nala stopped and looked at them for several seconds. She pointed to one, a photo of Wendy and her former husband on their wedding day, "You used to be married to him? Must have been a real dumbass, whatever he did to make you lose you. Damn shame."

Nala's eyes dragged over Wendy's body, a small smirk crossing her face as she admired the girl. "Cuter than most of those girls at school." She mumbled, Nala looked up at Wendy and smiled at her. "So cutie... Where did you say your detergant was?"

Last edited:
Wendy frowned as Nala looked at the wedding pictures. Truth was, she just hadn't gotten around to remove them....
She looked back at the ebony beauty. She wasn't a brunette but Wendy had to admit that she was sexy as hell.
She gazed at the girl's perfect bronze globes, for a second wondering what it would be like to have Nala on top of her.
Wendy had by now embraced the long hidden submissive side of herself. Maybe someday, she would tease one of those frat girls into making a play for her, and if and when it did happen Wendy would finally experience female sex.
who knows....maybe this black girl might be the one?

Wendy overheard the girl's muttering and smiled. It was nice----and a little arousing---that a young attractive co ed like her would find a woman at least a dozen years older attractive.

"The detergent is in the back service porch," Wendy said, slightly stammering after overhearing the girl's comment.
As they walked to the back, a loose nail got snagged in the woman's robe. As she walked, it slipped off her shoulders and onto the floor. Wendy whirled around, picking up the robe, instantly realizing her entire body was now on full display, her tits firm, her legs nice without an inch of cellulite.

"Oh my God!," she exclaimed, grabbing the robe...."I'm so.....oh shit...."

Nala walked with Wendy, taking in the home around her. It was a nice place, upscale. It was clear that Wendy was well-to-do. Bala liked the idea, sexy and rich? This white girl was wonderful. She turned around in surprise when she heard Wendy exclaim, a grin splitting her face when she saw what made her shout.

Nala's hand grabbed Wendy's as she was pulling her robe back on, she held her hand down, keeping her naked. "Don't worry about it sugar." She took the robe from Wendy's hand and tossed it back into the house, "you don't need that. I don't think I can take that detergent. I can see that you're such a dirty girl. You need someone to clean your up."

She placed her hands on Wendy's hips and pressed her against the wall. Nala leaned in, letting Wendy smell her shampoo. She brushed her lips against Wendy's ear, whispering, "dirty girl. Don't think I haven't seen you, going out to check the mail in that tiny cheer bikini. You're a white bitch who needs the proper touch."

She licked Wendy's ear, sliding down to graze her lips along Wendy's neck. "I know what you need, but I want you to say it. Tell me what you need baby, tell me what you want."

This couldn't be happening!...sure, she fantasized often enough, pretending one of the young nymphs next door caught a glance as she stepped outside in her underwear.
But it WAS happening, and happening now. Wendy gasped as she was pushed up against the wall....she could smell the shampoo and natural aroma of the girl, staring at the ebony beauty's tits straining to burst out from the confines of her oh too tiny bra.
Wendy was a submissive but not a wallflower. Maybe this was the time to tell it like it is.....if the girl was repulsed by what she was about to say, then worse case scenario would be that she wouldn't be bothered again.

"you want to know?," she whispered....."you really want to know?....I want to be gagged, tied up like a hostage, whipped, clamped and abused like a whore....now, does all that turn you off?"

Nala glanced up at Wendy as she revealed what it was that she wanted, she slid her hand up and held Wendy's neck. Nala raised her face so her lips almost touched Wendy's, her hand holding her back so she could tease the woman. "If it turned me off, I'd have left." She smirked softly and moved one hand down to rub Wendy's inner thigh.

"Now, how about I tell you what I want. I want a whte bitch who will obey her black owner, like a good girl." Nala smiled softly, "now let's see here. We have one sexy black woman, and one naked white bitch. So I think that there's a simple order from here. Beg me for black domination and I'll give you exactly that."

No longer ashamed that she was standing naked in front of the girl, she slumped down to the floor, now kneeling in front of her. If this was how far the charade would go, at least it would be memorable for both of them.
"please," she begged, her head bowed. "Please enslave me, dominate and control me...."

This was what Wendy had always wanted. During their rocky marraige, she had what could be called an 'almost affair'.....a female co worker had made passes at her for weeks. Wendy had never been with a woman and things were unsteady to say the least. They kissed and made mutual awkward moves on each other but finally Wendy pulled away, apologizing all the way to the door.
But that was then, this was now.

The black girl's eyes lit with a fire of lust. She chuckled softly at the sight of the woman and gently guided Wendy to her feet. "You can stand up now, bitch. I've got things to do, but don't worry. I have plans for us."

She pushed Wendy against a wall, and slide her hand up Wendy's thigh. "I'm gonna come over tonight. I saw you got a hot tub out back, so you're gonna wear that tiny little bikini, pour us both some champagne and were gonna have a nice time together in the hot tub." She slid her hand around Wendy's throat possessively, not squeezing, just holding her there. "Sound good?"

Wendy started breathing faster as the nubian announced she had plans for her.
"y-y-yes Ma'am," she stammered, hardly realizing she had just called a girl half her age 'Ma'am'....it was just a short step away from calling Nala her Mistress and Wendy had a feeling that would follow.
After the girl left, Wendy stood there as the door closed, staring at the inside of the door as it clicked shut. Did all this really happen? Did she allow herself to be pinned up against a wall and let herself be touched?

The girl didn't ask or invite herself back to her house....she TOLD Wendy she would be returning, as if the 32 year old would automatically agree. But she DID agree....
Wendy became both excited and scared. This was the chance she'd been waiting for, the chance to live all those dirty little hidden lesbian fantasies.
Wendy could barely concentrate on the rest of the day....she went to the liquor store and bought some expensive champagne then hurried back home. She chilled the bottles then went upstairs to her bedroom, took off her clothes and laid on the bed with legs apart....she slipped a finger gently inside her, masturbating until she came.
After a while she put on a pair of shorts cut super high and a tight tank top, laying on a blanket on her front lawn, deliberately displaying herself to the young girls in the next door frat house.

After a while, she got up and went upstairs, watching TV in her bedroom until it was time to get ready for her hopefully soon-to-be-Mistress. She showered, dabbed some girly feminine perfume in just the right places then put on her tight fitting string biklini....she found herself fumbling with it, nervousness showing in her fingers.
Wendy went downstairs, put the champagne on ice and brought it outside to the deck on the back porch along with 2 glasses....the hot tub temp was perfect, only one thing left to do.
Wendy quickly scribbled a quick note and taped it to the outside of the door...it read simply, "door unlocked'....
The nervous trembling woman got on her hands and knees, facing the door waiting for Nala to enter....

The black girl came in the door. She didn't walk in like a guest, she walked in like she owned the house. Nala's eyes immediately stopped on Wendy, a grin creeping across her face. "Mm, look at this. I have my very own white house-bitch waiting for me. Stand up, bitch. I want to see the rest of you."

Nala walked around Wendy several times. Her hand occasionally would graze her skin, squeeze a button or even bounce one of Wendy's tits in her hand. Soon though, Nala nodded her approval and took Wendy's hand. "Come on, see if you can earn a black mistress, bitch."

She walked to the back, taking off her clothes to reveal a strong, sexy body and a tiny black bikini. She stepped out back and took one of the champagne glasses, taking a sip, "mm, good champagne. You must have some money hiding between those big tits." She chuckled and Nala climbed into the tub. She sighed, "Yeah, that's nice."

She took a few more sips before glancing at Wendy. "I'm impressed, you went all out, bitch. You must be a real slut, or you must be horny enough to fuck a black girl." She chuckled, "get your body nice and wet, then start taking off that bikini. Nice and slow, let me see what a slut you are." She smiled as Wendy did it and took another long drink, "alright. Sit in my lap, bitch, and tell me how much you crave being properly owned by a black mistress, how you're revolted by white dick, and crave a black pussy to worship. Tell me your little white girl body is mine, to do with as I please."

Wendy stood as commanded, her head motionless but tried to follow Nala with her eyes. As the girl grasped a nipple and played with her more than ample tits, Wendy gasped and moaned, her nipples instantly hardening. As the nubian disrobed, Wendy smiled.....she had no idea a black woman could look this desirable, this senuous....
Wendy allowed the girl to take her by the arm and lead her to the outside hot tub.

Once in the tub Wendy did as she was told and did the slowest strip tease she could manage, standing up in the tub and pulling the threads holding her bottom in place. She pulled one leg out of the tub to expose her pussy, freshly shaven.
Her top was next....first one corner, then the other, Wendy's 38 D tits cascading out, large but firm.
She climbed up onto Nala's lap, lowering her soaked pussy down.

"Please Ma'am," Wendy began to plead...."Or can I call you Mistress?....I've known what I wanted for a long time but between that horrible man I was with, then later too scared to live the life I wanted....I never want to see a cock again....I need dominance, control, discipline....and I feel in my soul that your'e the woman I need...."
Wendy wrapped her arms around Nala, kissing her then gazing in her eyes.
"please take me Mistress....do whatever you want with me....take over this house as your own playground, or use me in the frat house as a house slut.....I'm scared and nervous but I know what I want....

Nala smiled deviously as she watched Wendy sit on her lap. "Oh, you aren't going to be a sorority bitch, not yet at least. That's what we have pledges for. No, you're gonna be my bitch, if you can handle it." She placed her hands on Wendy's ass, "I think too many people overlook this hot ass you got. I can't wait to fuck that. I can't promise you won't see cock. You'll be getting real familiar with my strapon cock, and I'll be keeping you on a short leash. Literally and figuratively."

"You don't cum, you don't touch yourself without my permission, do it and I'll have you in chastity for a few days to learn a lesson. You call me mistress, and you do everything I say. I always wanted an older white bitch. Now tell me how much you revile white dick and crave black pussy, how much you want to submit." She leaned in and began licking one of Wendy's nipples, her fingers slid down between Wendy's legs to slowly rub her clit while Nala began claiming her, "say it or the pleasure stops."

For a moment Wendy pictured herself encased in a gleaming brass and aluminum chastity belt which excited her but thinking of being collared and leashed aroused her even more. She could picture herself....an older woman being led around on all fours by this nubian slave owner....
"No Mistress," she stammered, so excited her voice was cracking. "I'll.....I'll do whatever you say and I swear I won't cum or touch myself down there...."

She moaned as her nipples were sucked on, quickly becoming hard as stone.
"Oh my God," she groaned as fingers invaded her clit.
"yes.....oh, fuck, YEEEESSS!!!!.....all I want to do is submit to you.....I hate cock....I love black pussy.....please enslave me...."
Wendy scooted back and forth on the girl's lap, urging the fingers to enter deeper.....

When Wendy begged and rubbed herself over Nala's fingers, the black woman smiled. She slapped Wendy's pussy and grinned. "You know what you're getting into? I'm not gonna be gentle with you bitch." She grabbed Wendy's hair and pulled her head back.

Nala leaned in and kissed her neck, pinching and twisting a nipple as she kissed. Nala pulled away and looked at Wendy. "Go upstairs to your bedroom, bitch. I want to get started on your training as soon as possible."

Nala had Wendy move quickly. She didn't permit her to dress again, only to climb out, dry off and run upstairs. Nala took her time and worked slowly, building up tension before she casually walked up the stairs to the bedroom and peered in, smiling at the sight. "Mm baby. You look like a tasty little piece of white chocolate just waiting to be eaten up."

She walked closer, shutting the door behind her. "Last chance to back out bitch. You either leave the room and I'll leave you alone, or you beg me one last time to let you be my slave. The slave to a superior black pussy... Then you're mine until we both die."

Wendy gave out a squeal as her hair was yanked hard.....this was a woman that knew exactly what she was doing.....
She was bringing the woman right up to the edge of an orgasm then stopped, pulling away. Wendy moaned in sexual frustration. Orgasm denial was one of the best ways to train a slave and Wendy was already becoming conditioned.

She got out of the hot tub, dried herself offr and quickly went upstairs to the bedroom. Noticing that the girl wasn't coming up behind her, she dropped to her knees facing the doorway. Wendy's heart was beating so hard and fast she swore it could burst from her body any second.
JUst then the beautiful nubian entered the room.
Wendy gave out a sigh and composed herself. She didn't want to sound panicky or indecisive.....

"I.......Oh God, please enslave me," she begged...."please be my Mistress and owner....."

Nala smiled as she watched as Wendy begged. "Mm, good girl. You're getting a new position as my white slave-girl. You'll obey all my commands and do everything I say without questions... Now... Get on that fucking bed and bend over, I want your ass up and your face against the bed."

She rubbed a hand over Wendy's back, then smacked her ass. "You straight there. I want your ass nice and red for not offering yourself sooner." She smacked each of Wendy's buttocks for several minutes until she finally stopped. "You have any toys? Get them for me. Show me all your sex toys baby, because tonight I'm gonna use every single one on you."

Wendy never considered herself a 'MILF', mainly because she never had a child. But a cougar?...maybe, but now she was neither. She had just given herself to this black remarkable domineering girl, a dozen years her junior.

"y-y-yes Mistress," she stammered, bending over the side of the bed, arching her back and presenting her tight ass. She grabbed the bedsheets, winced and whimpered with every blow her ass recieved.
She was relieved that her ass whipping had finally stopped but her abuse was far from over.

"Yes Mistress," she said, wobbly with her ass stinging. She got to her knees and reached under the bed, pulling out a box.
Inside was a subtotal of all the years, both with her sadistic now ex husband and after she rediscovered her sexual awareness.
The box contained 10 inch long Rabbit vibrators, an assortment of dildos, buttplugs, nipple clamps and ballgags. One item near the bottom was one she hoped Nala wouldn't notice....her husband bought it at a special bondage shop. It looked like a buttplug but wider, longer and designed to plug the vagina. It had wires and a small power supply. When he wanted to torture his wife with extra sadistic touches, he would force it inside her cunt and activate the plug by remote control....the electric shocks would make her scream and fall to the floor.

Nala went through the box slowly and deliberately, she took her time examining each item, giving Wendy sidelong glances from time to time. When she picked up the vibrator she chuckled, "mm, surprised a white bitch would be able to handle such a big toy. Seems I'll have one less thing to train you in."

She eventually had all the box's contents laying on the bed. She smirked at Wendy and looked over the array of devices, "this ud a nice set you have her my new slut... Had I known you were so kinky I might have snuck into your house a long time ago, and made you my slave properly."

She chuckled and grabbed a ball gag and a butt plug. "Crawl over here and bend over. want your pretty face in my lap, and your pretty ass up in the air."

As Wendy continued to clutch the bedsheets, still bent over the edge of the bed with her ass up, she looked over at Nala, who by now had managed to spread all her toys and devices all over the bed. The MILF became embarrassed that a total stranger now saw everything she had ever used on herself or put in her by her sadist husband....to her relief she noticed Nala took notice of the buttplug but not the electrified pussy plug. Maybe if she was lucky, the girl wouldn't know what it was by sight and would disregard it.

"Yes Mistress," she replied then crawled over to Nala, put her face in her lap and stuck out her ass.....knowing she was about to be ballgagged by her new owner excited her but seeing the buttplug didn't. Wendy was never fond of having objects in her ass and it was only about one size smaller than the infamous cunt plug. Nevertheless, it was fairly good sized.....

Nala chuckled softly as Wendy put her face in the co-ed's lap. She gently stroked her cheek, smiling down at her. "Mm, you look good like this. From now on, whenever I tell you to come to come to me while I'm sitting down, I want you exactly like this. Waiting patiently for my command."

She used her other hand to grab Wendy's ass, her fingers kneading the flesh. "Mm, big fat ass. So nice and jiggly just how I like it. Everyone says white bitches don't have a booty, but here we have living proof that's not true."

Just as Wendy expected, Nala brought the gag to Wendy's lips and pushed the ball between them, locking it around her head. "Mm, there we go. Now you're all mine to play with. I noticed that big fat electric cunny plug. Did that get a lot of use baby? Are you a masochistic little pain slut?"

Wendy opened her mouth and the large black rubber ball was wedged firmly in.....she made gurgling noises as she felt hands groping her ass.
With the mention of the pussy plug, she shook her head. NO, THAT'S THE LAST THING SHE EVER WANTED BACK INSIDE HER CUNT!!!
Despite the number of toys, she wasn't what you would call a pain slut, masochistic or otherwise. Wendy started to wiggle around, hoping Nala would get the message and use only the buttplug. She thought at first she got rid of the electrified pussy plug but was horrified to see Nala having interest in the diabolical device. Unlike the other items, it waqsn't designed as a toy, it was used for disciplining and training.....

Nala laughed and held Wendy down. "I see it must not have been your favorite. So we'll keep it in my room. I don't want my sluy throwing it out without her mistress's consent... I won't use it often. I'd rather see my slut moaning in pleasure than screaming in agony... Although I will occasionally have you in pain, it won't be intense, just a bit of fun with things like clamps and wax." She chuckled and set the electric plug aside.

"That will be your training aid. If I'm trying to show you how to properly move or serve me, I'll keep that buried in our cunt with a chastity belt. But don't worry, I have many training aids. Some you'll love and some you'll despise." She picked up a butt plug and one of the rabbit vibrators. "Things like these."

She crawled up onto Wendy's body and stroked her cheek. "This is part of your life now, worshipping my black booty like it's your god and serving me and anyone else I tell you to."

Wendy gave out a soft groan of relief, knowing now that her new owner wasn't going to put that horrible monster in her cunt....too many times she screamed while the device was on full power.....

She made gurgling sounds as she felt the plug slowly being worked into her ass. Despite her age, she was pretty tight back there and it hurt like hell as the plug was worked inside. She looked behind her and saw her trusty 10 inch rabbit vibe....if that was going to be used for training, she could hardly wait for it to begin....the woman spent many hours writhing in bed with the rabbit imbedded deep in her cunt, driving her into God knows how many orgasms.....

She cringed however at the thought of being locked up in a chastity belt. Was Nala serious? she'd seen them before in her husband's kink porno videos but assumed incorrectly that they didn't exsist, that they were only made for porn videos. Would Nala actually bring one over and trap her inside it?

Nala didn't have plans to get a chastity belt, at least not yet, but she did have other plans. As she sectioned off lengths of rope and prepared for bonding her new pet, she explained exactly what she was planning on doing to her. "This collection is a nice start, but we're gonna e expanding this. We'll add my strapon, I'll leave you with some dildos. I'll expect you to use them for me. When I order you to, you'll send me a video of you fucking whatever pretty hole I tell you to. I'll expect photos throughout the day if I ask for them. I want to see my white bitch's sxy body."

She started by pushing Wendy onto her back, then folding her up so her ass eas in the air and her feet by her head, resting her shoulders against the bed. She began tying her to the headboard like this, her holes completely exposed. "I'll spend at least one night a week dominating you properly, bitch. But most nights, you'll spend an hour at least, giving mistress an orgasm. You don't cum until I make you cum. If I don't let you cum some night, you don't cum that day, you wait patiently for mistress to grant you an orgasm."

She tied her legs and hands back to the headboard, keeping Wendy held in place like this, her holes sticking straight up towsrd the ceiling. The black girl rested her arms on Wendy's his and her chin on her own arms, smiling down at the slave. "I've got classes. so I won't come by every night. But I'll give you tasks each day. Edge yourself all day for me, bounce on a dildo for ten minutes and send me the video... Stuff like that, if you do well, I'll let you cum that night. This is yoyr last chance, bitch. Walk out now. I'll find another white bitch and fuck her in your place... But I hope you say you want it. I'm already fond of this big pale booty."

Back
Top Bottom