Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Mistress (MessedupRp x Cindy Harrison)

Nala knew that she had the gags, but getting them would require her to stop fucking Wendy to get them, and there was something oddly sexy about an old-fashioned cloth gag. Something that set Nala off.

The young woman kept up her rough fucking, getting Wendy right to the edge and pulling out. She smirked softly and quickly linked Wendy's wrist cuffs together. She slid the strapon off, letting Wendy admire her lovely thighs and bulbous butt.

Nala rooted through her bag andnpulled something out. She held it up for Alice to see, it was shiny silver and polished smooth. It had a bulb about the size of an avocado pit, and tapered at the end. The other end has a short stem and a stopper with a big silver jewel. Nala coated the button plug in a layer of lube and looked down at Wendy.

"Here are your options, slut... Either you bend over right now, and we fit this little tiny plug in your bum, or I continue to tease that pussy until you do."

Wendy continued to groan through the cloth gag......like Nala, a cloth gag felt different than the standard ballgags...it felt 'homemade', something used in desperation, a gag used by a rapist breaking into an apartment in the dead of night.

The MILF was just about to cum, then.......nothing! Nala pulled out, leaving Wendy to thrash around, moaning and wriggling.
Not orgasm denial! NOT THAT!!!
Next thing she knew her wrists were cuffed behind her back. She looked behind her, pleading with her eyes to be fucked.....she was THAT close to an earth shaking orgasm......
Nala never looked sexier. Those dark tan tits, that full, firm ass......or was it simply because she was being edged....?
It was then that she saw the shiny gleaming object.

It was a buttplug! Wendy wasn't exactly an anal virgin but it had been quite a long time since anything had been in her ass. The idea of a foreign object wedged in back there excited her....
Wendy happily bent over for Nala, giving her just a little ass wiggle.....

Nala smiled and smacked the girl's buttocks. "Good girl. I got all sorts of shapes and sizes, and colors. But for now, I think the white jem will look real cute in that tight little asshole." She stroked Wendy's buttocks and spread them wide, teasing her rosebud with her finger. "You're such a cute whore. You're gonna make one hot slave, and all my friends are gonna be so fucking jealous when they see me going out with such a hot, white bitch."

She spit on Wendy's tight back door and slowly rubbed the spit around with the tip of the plug. She set the tip in the little hole and slowly began pushing it in. It was slow, Nala told Wendy over and over to relax her muscles, but the plug slipped in fine. Bala teased her by pulling on it a few times, and holding it at it's widest point before letting I sink into her asshole, and rest at where stopped kept it held.

The domme wiggled the plug in her ass a few times, then smacked her buttocks again. "You look so sexy with your ass plugged up for mistress. I like you like this. I might have to keep you laughed whenever you're around me. But for now, I need to finish you off."

She didn't hesitate. She grabbed Wendy's hips, put the tip of the strapon at Wendy's pussy and thrust forward, pushing her toy into Wendy's tight pussy and fucking her once more. "This time I'm not stopping 'til you cum!"

Even with Nala supplying natural lubricant with her saliva, it still hurt but not as bad as she thought it would be, probably because the plug stem was short and the diameter wasn't more than 3 inches or so. She felt her anal muscles closing in around the plug shaft then gave it a few pushes. No, it wasn't going to pop out.....

She wanted to thank her owner for the gift but all she could do was look over at her and smile.....
Wendy stayed bent over and opened her legs wide.....soon she felt the now familiar sensation of the warm stiff rubber cock penetrating her, filling her.....

"mmmmmmph,,," she groaned through the gag as she felt an orgasm slowly building up inside her, like a volcano about to erupt. "mmmmmph....mmmMMMMMMPH!!!!"

Nala didn't stop this time. She kept up the pace she had set with her strap-on, fucking Wendy hard and fast. She smacked her ass from time to time. Most of her time was spent admiring how sexy her gagged moans sounded, or the way her ass bounced a bit when Nala's hips made contact. "Yeah baby moan for me. Let me hear that sexy voice, moan louder for me. I wanna hear a nice long one when I make you cum baby."

She pumped the dildo in and out, over and over until finally, Wendy orgasmed. Nala grinned as she saw her slave climax. She pulled the toy out of Wendy's pussy and moved her into an upright kneeling position. Nala pulled her gag off and let it dangle around her neck, "go ahead. Clean my toy. It's covered in your cum, and I want it nice and clean before we move on."

Wendy wanted to yell and scream but the gag prevented it.....saliva was dripping from her lips as her back arched and her body stiffened. The biggest, most intense orgasm she ever had was about to erupt.
With loud moans, she came and came almost violently.....to her suprise, she squirted for the first time in her life.....
Even Wendy herself was suprised. She was a SQUIRTER!!!!!
Male sex partners like her ex husband always seemed to want women who had that unique ability and hers was no exception, but for some reason she was never able to squirt with him.....but NOW......

Wendy lay spent exhausted and motionless like a rag doll......Nala had to literally take her by the waist and manuver her to a kneeling position. Wendy opened her mouth and happily accepted the cock in gratitude.
She never tasted her own nectar before....it was almost salty sweet.....
The MILF licked and sucked on it until it was clean then sat, awaiting her owner's next command. She could feel herself dripping, cum drying on the inside of her thighs.....

Nala took out a long chain from her bag and wrapped it around a patt od the bedframe. She secured it there, then locked it to Wendy's collar. It allowed her to move in a three foot radius of the space she was in.

The black girl wiggled the plug in Wendy's ass, "yeah. I love your tight body, slut. Open your mouth for your gag." She pushed a ball gag into Wendy's mouth and locked it around her head, then she took a set of clover clamps out. They were connected by a thing chain.

Nala clipped one clamp on one of Wendy's nipples, then the other. She proceeded to add tiny golden bells that jingled merrily as Wendy moved. She finished Wendy by cuffing her wrists behind the girls back "I'm gonna go take a shower. You stay kneeling right there, or you'll be edged for two days. Understand?"

She grabbed Wendy's Vibrator and walked over to a chair. The black girl sat down and spread her legs, facing Wendy. She turned the toy on and smiled, "first you watch mistress cum." She chuckled and pressed the toy to her pussy, moaning softly.

Wendy never felt so much like a slave until Nala attached the leash to the bedframe....the MILF knelt, the bottom of her ankles damp with traces of her own nectar pooled on the floor. She felt both humiliated and aroused......this was a dream coming true.
A ballgag was shoved in her mouth, the straps cinched tight. Then she saw the clamps and she moaned....these weren't ordinary nipple clamps, these were clovers! when they bit, they would never slip off. She winced as she felt the clamps latch onto her nipple flesh. It was painful but she endured it.
To her suprise, little bells were attached to the clamps. She wiggled just a little, just enough to make the bells jingle....
Then handcuffs were placed around her wrists, locking her hands behind her back. Wendy wriggled around a little, know how much her owner liked to see her struggle.

But a different torture soon followed. As Wendy sat, she was forced to watch as the alluring sexy nubian sat on a chair, legs wide open as she masturbated with a vibrator. Wendy moaned....she wanted to take the vibe's place soooo badly!
as Nala came, Wendy fidgeted, squirming....what a waste of girly nectar! she wanted her mouth glued around Nala's wet cunt...she needed to suck on her, enjoying the nectar as it glided down her throat....

Wendy was given no such pleasures. Instead, she was made to watch Nala walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. The black girl bathed within eyeshot of Wendy, cramped into one corner of the shower so the white woman would be able to see her naked body, covered in soapy water.

Nala had an Amazoninan, athletic build that many sought, but she didn't judge others in their body type, but did judge them on whether they were submissive or not. She didn't care either way, but she always treated people differently based on it.

As she got out, Nala toweled off, "bend over on the bed. I wanna spank that pretty ass today. Then, gonna play with your little mouth."

Nala did indeed have a body like an Amazon warrior, but it worked to both her advantage as well as any disadvantage. The domme's tits were large and firm, arreolas as dark as night....her ass was so firm it barely jiggled as she walked, her pussy dark haired and full. Wendy gazed at the naked woman as she walked into the shower....Wendy watched the outline on the other side of the steamy glass. She wanted to please Nala so badly right now, enough that she absentmindedly pulled against the leash.

Nala finally came out, pointed at the bed and told her to bend over it. The leash had just enough slack to give Wendy room to stand up, bend over the side of the bed with her hands still cuffed behind her, her buttplug visible.

Nala teased the plug a bit, pulling on it a few times and letting it slide back into her tight back door. "I'm normally gonna give you a good spanking circuit. Twenty five on each side with my hand, twenty in each side with a flogger, fifteen on each side with a paddle and finally, ten on each side with a crop." She explained, "But, seeing how I only have a flogger here, I'll make do and just give you thirty with my hand and twenty five with the flogger. I'll bring my stuff down whenever I go home."

She rubbed Wendy's ass a bit and smacked it hard, "you know baby. I'm gonna be going back to see my mom in a few weeks. Just for the weekend, and seeing how you're my girlfriend now, I think you should come. I know she'd love to meet you." Nala smacked Wendy's ass several more times, "so, what do you say slut? Do you want to just remain my slave, or does being my submissive girlfriend sound like a good deal? Outside you're my hot white girlfriend, but in here you're my submissive snow bunny. Doesn't that sound like fun? If that's what you want, if you want to meet my mom and become mine completely, moan twice for yes and once for no."

The plug, even though it probably wasn't the biggest in Nala's arsenal, nevertheless filled her ass....as the woman twisted, pulled and pushed it, Wendy gave out muffled groans. It hurt yet felt reassuring, as if the plug symbolized something, like maybe saying, 'no one's getting inside this bitch but ME'.....
The MILF pictured herself being made to wear ultra short skirts, tight enough to almost reveal the outline of a buttplug, super tight enough you could almost see her hips as she walked. Together with a ultra tight top to show off her tits and heels....
"MMMMMPH.....MMMMMMPG...."
She gave out two loud moans.....yes, this was what she always secretely wanted, even when she was married....she was now going to officially be Nala's slave, her property and hers alone. From nowon, no one would touch her, no one would hold her, no one would have her but Nala.....
She winced as she felt the blows on her ass.....

Nala smiled down at Wendy. "Good girl. I'm excited to introduce my mom to my white bitch slave. She's just gonna love you." She reached up and removed the gag from Wendy's mouth, tossing it aside. "I like that name for you. Snow Bunny. I might have to keep that, dress you up with bunny ears and a little rabbit tail plug. Would you like that, slut?"

She barely waited for a reply, favoring to continue with her promised spanking. Her mind was fleeting with potential plans for Wendy, but most of all, she was reveling in the feel of her new slave. Wendy was hers, belonging to Nala alone.

Wendy moaned again then winced as she continued to recieve the blows on her ass....

"Yes Mistress," she replied....."I want....'OOOW!' to be your white bitch....'OOOW!' slave.....I'll be...'OOOW!'.....your snow bunny..."
The ass whipping she was getting made her feel like the buttplug was burrowing deeper with each strike.
It would become harder to hide the wetness she was now producing.....the thought of being paraded around, to be shown to Nala's mother as a 'snow bunny' made her moist. What kind of mother would raise her daughter to become a dominatrix? did she even know Nala was one? did she know her darling daughter was even a lesbian?
The MILF slave tugged at the handcuffs keeping her arms securely behind her back. Shit, if her ex hubbie had the slightest idea what has happened to her......

Nala smiled and quickly clipped a leash to Wendy's collar. "Good girl... Very good girl. I'm through with spanking you, what I really want is some fucking. But I'm not fucking you. No, you're gonna give me some love."

She grabbed a few items from her bag and smiled wickedly, "don't worry though honey. I'm not letting you take control. No no no... In fact, I'm still in charge during this little exercise." She untied Wendy's wrists and secured her arms behind her back in an arm binder. "I went out and bought this, just for you slut. And the new gag." She held up a leather head harness with a bright pink red gag. She secured it on Wendy's head and smiled.

"You look so sexy like this. But... We're not done yet." She fished out a bright red strapon and put that around Wendy's hips. "I hope you like this, because it's gonna be sliding into your tight ass first thing tomorrow morning."

Nala didn't remove the nipple clamps from Wendy's nipples. She gave them a little tug instead and smirked, "I wanna hear those bells jingle while you fuck me, slut." She took out one more object, a silver pussy plug that she slipped into Wendy, held by itself and the strapon harness. "That plug's special. See, my remote for it lets me set it to vibrate if you're being real good, but I can also have it give you little shocks if you misbehave. So I hope you're gonna be a good girl."

She sat on the bed, propped up against the pillows. Bala gave the leash a tug as an indication for Wendy to follow her. Nala sat on her side and lifted one leg straight into the air in a show of dexterity and flexibility. "Start fucking, slut." She tugged the leash again.

Even though Wendy was fucking her mistress, she was in no way in control here. She was completely at the mercy and whim of whatever Kala wanted of her, bound, plugged and given the choice to get shocked or pleasured depending on her actions.

Wendy had never felt so much as an owned slave as she did now....feeling the leash being clipped onto her sent goosebumps all through her body.
But then she saw something she had never seen before.....it was leather with a ballgag attached to it. She stayed motionless while Nala slipped it over her head, adjusted the straps and the gag into her mouth, the narrow straps running down from the top securing the ball so that it would be impossible to remove.
When she saw the strap on harness, she gave her owner a puzzled look. Wendy had always been a bottom......it wasn't as if she couldn't or wouldn't take an agressive role----she had fucked a few girls since her divorce---but to do it to Nala?

Next came another plug. There was no question where this was going....Wendy opened her thighs, giving out a muffled moan as she felt it enter her pussy and slid into place. It felt snug and the harness helped secure it. When she was told it could not only pleasure but punish her, she groaned.....
Wendy was now plugged in all 3 places as she climbed up on the bed and aimed the strap on at Nala's beautiful dark pussy.
She started out nice and easy, delighted in the ease that the dildo slid into the woman's cunt. After a few gliding strokes, she picked up speed and was soon pumping her.....

Nala moaned as her slave fucked her. Her breast jiggled as she was fucked. Her finger stsyed on the pleasure button, giving her short bursts of pleasure when Nala felt a particularly good thrust. The room filled with sound, the soft slap of flesh, the lewd moans of Nala and Wendy's soft gagged ones. The merry jingle of the bells on the slave's nipples.

Nala changed position every few minutes. Moving so she was bent over in doggystyle, or on her side with a leg over Wendy's shoulder. She occasionally gave the slave a brief shock whenever Wendy slowed down too much, or seemed to lose focus. Eventually, Nala was on her back when she moaned especially loudly and orgasmed. She sighed contentedly, laying back for a few moments before she began releasing Wendy.

"Sometimes baby, you just wanna get fucked, and I love it when the one doing the fucking is a wrapped up submissive slut for me." She took the strapon off first then the gag. Nala made Wendy lick the gag clean, watching her do it while she pulled her hair back.

"When you finish slut. Go. get dinner started. You don't need to wear clothes baby. I might have my little meal early." She winked at Wendy.

The pussy plug worked sexual wonders.....Wendy was both rewarded and punished by the device and by the time Nala was finished with her fucking, both girls were wet.
The MILF slave got on her knees while her owner unhooked the strapon harness and the gag. Wendy licked her lips, smiling contendedly. She still wasn't crazy about fucking her owner but the constant buzzing from the cunt plug made it all worth while.

"Yes Mistress," she said, climbing off the bed...."I'll start right now...."
As Wendy left the room, she sashayed, wiggling her hips as she walked out. As an owned slave, she was on cloud 9.....

Beef Stroganoff was Wendy's masterpiece in the kitchen and she went right to work. Being naked in the house was far from a new experience----when she wasn't pussy teasing the girls next door in her micro bikinis, she spent almost her entire time indoors nude....In a way, it was like her symbol of sexual independence after her divorce.
As she prepared dinner, she could feel the plug nestled in her pussy....she loved the feeling of being owned, of being someone else's property, of giving your body to someone knowing they would take care of it but use it as they wished.....
Wendy finished, placing the meal on the table and brought out some red wine.

"Dinner is ready Mistress," she called out....Wendy dropped to her knees, hands at her side, head slightly bowed.....

Nama came downstairs. She smiled at her slave, kneeling on the floor beside the chair. "Mm, baby. You really are a good little bitch aren't you." She sat down, then patted her lap. "Come up here and sit on my lap baby girl."

Nala held Wendy with one arm around her waist. Every other forkfull of food, she offered it to Wendy, feeding herself and her slave at the same time. Occasionally, she took a sip of wine. "I'm not gonna be able to come by tomorrow, or Friday. But I'm gonna make it up on Saturday baby."

She took a long sip of wine, then had Wendy do the same. "Mm... There's a bit if business we have in the morning, but the afternoon and night, you're all mine." She smiled wickedly at Wendy. "I'm gonna do do much to you, they'll hear you screaming my name in the next town over."

She took another bite of beef stroganoff and smiled, giving Wendy's ass a squeeze. "You're sexy, submissive, slutty and you can cook? You really are the perfect slave package." She smacked Wendy's bum. "Mm, you're not getting away from me for a long time. If ever."

Wendy was relieved that Nala insisted she sit on her lap instead of staying crouched on the cold kitchen floor. She got up, straddled her owner, then giggled, bouncing enough so her tits jiggled, a sight she knew her owner enjoyed.
It was a perfect evening....watching Nala eat, having food given to her as well, throwing in little tit wiggles in between bites.

"Thank you Mistress," she said...."your'e too kind, and I'm looking forward to being this squealing slut you picture....."
Her eyes fixated on Nala's.
""I don't want to be away from you Mistress," she whispered in her most sultry tone. "maybe when we're apart you can keep me locked up.....a reminder that my body belongs to you..."

Nala smiled, every jiggle of the lovely breasts of her pet caused her to react. Sometimes that was by kissing or licking a nipple. Sometimes she nibbled one and pulled it with her teeth. Sometimes she slapped Wendy's ass.

The evening was nice, but Nala shook her head, "no... I want you to be around the house. After all... Since I own you. Clearly I own the home too, and I want my little slut to keep my home nice and clean while I'm away." She reached a hand between Wendy's legs and smiled, "but... Maybe I'll leave these holes plugged while I'm gone. You'll only take them out when I video call you and play over that way... If, I decide you've been behaving."

She finished the food shortly after, then let Wendy go and clean the dishes. Nala suddenly remembered something and went upstairs to retrieve it, she came back to the living room and called out to Wendy, "slut, when you're finished, come here. Mistress has a gift for you."

'Clearly I own the home too...'
If there was any claim of total ownership, that was it....Nala was right in thinking that everything Wendy had belonged to her as well. As for her body...well, that was a 'gimmie'.....Wendy was enjoying the sensation when her owner played and nibbled her nipples, squealing with delight as she felt Nala's teeth bite into her sensitive nipple flesh.
Even though her owner didn't agree with keeping her locked in a cage, Wendy had a feeling that somehow Nala had other ways to keep her cunt and ass off limits, but.....what?
She quickly did the evening dishes, curious about what her owner had waiting for her. Finally finished, she called out as she went into the living room.
"I'm done, Mistress...."

Nala smiled as Wendy came in. She had a small cardboard box on her lap. "Get on your knees baby. I had these custom made for you." She opened the box and held up a cat ear headband, the color of the ears matched Wendy's hair color. Then she held up a small butt plug with a fluffy tail, also the same color.

The co-ed chuckled, "I thought that since you're my sexy little pet, we should have you dressed right. Don't you agree?" She slid the headband onto Wendy's head and smiled wider. "See? You look good like this, my sexy little kitty. Bend over, head on the ground so I can fit your tail."

She coated the small plug in a layer of lube, then spread Wendy's buttocks. She took the current plug residing there out, and alowly pushed the new one in. It was about the same size, so adjusting to it wasn't overly difficult.

Nala finished the look by putting knee high socks on Wendy's legs, the same color as her tail and ears. "There we go. Now you're a pretty kitty. Come here and get on mistress's lap kitty... I got you a few special toys to go with this new look."

She lifted up a pink plastic paddle and slapped it against her hand, fixing Wendy with a devious smile.

Wendy obediently went to her knees facing her owner with her head slightly bowed, her heart racing with excitement, her breathing becoming rapid. She raised her eyes just high enough to see 2 items, a barette with pointed cat ears and what could've only been a cat tail buttplug. The ears were placed on her head and she then bent over, turning around so her ass faced her. Wendy playfully wiggled her ass a little then gave out a moan as she felt the buttplug being pulled out, instantly giving her a feeling of being empty.
It was a feeling that lasted only a moment, just long enough for another plug to enter her still tight ass, and this new one had a kitty tail on it.
The MILF slave next laid on her back with legs slightly spread while Nala slid on a pair of black knee highs.
"Meeeoow," Wendy replied as she climbed up onto Nala's lap, laying across her on her belly.....

Nala smiled softly and nodded as Wendy climbed on, "yeah. Look at my sexy little kitten. God you look so cute like this." She rubbed the paddle over Wendy's ass, then gave her a smack. She hit Wendy's other cheek, then the first one again. Moving back and forth as she spanked her.

When Nala stopped, she took a little silver bell and put it on the ring of Wendy's collar. She cupped the slave's cheeks in her hands and smiled, "when I'm living here, I'll have you as my slutty house pet when you aren't my obedient slave." She pointed to the kitchen, "go put some coffee on. Decaf, for mistress. I take it black, two spoons of sugar."

Back
Top Bottom