Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Mistress (MessedupRp x Cindy Harrison)

Nala didn't have many plans for when she was gone during the week. She had some plans for what she wanted to do with Wendy once she owned the house, her obvious plan to have at least part of Wendy's basement converted to a dungeon. But, on top of that, she had made a few other plans as well. Plans she hadn't let on to Wendy about. After all, she didn't want to ruin the surprise.

The black girl smiled to herself when Wendy moaned for her ass to be fucked. "You really are quite the slut, aren't you. But you don't get to take it in the ass, not yet at least." She slid the dildo around Wendy's thigh, then rubbed the head over her pussy. "How about this hole, hm?"

Nala moved her hand down to grip the base and pushed the toy into Wendy's pussy, she pushed it in slowly, filling her slave's tight sex. "Don't worry, slut, you're gonna get some in your tight little ass. I haven't forgotten how much fun you had last night... But anal is only for good girls who don't come."

Nala picked up speed, pushing the dildo in and out faster. She smiled to herself as she fucked Wendy with the toy. She wasn't expecting this to be the thing that would push Wendy over the edge. This was only meant to build her up. Of course, if she did come, that would be a very pleasant bonus.

Nala let her free hand slide back to rest on Wendy's ass. The primary hand working the dildo in and out, "mm, good girl. Take that nice big toy. I know my slut's excited for her mistress to make her come, but she needs to behave and keep from orgasming like a dirty bitch."

She squeezed Wendy's ass a few times, then smirked. "If you can make it without coming, I'll let you down from this and we'll give you a little break. Get that tight ass cleaned up and ready to be fucked!" Nala pulled the dildo from Wendy's pussy and rubbed the toy over the blind and gagged woman's cheeks, letting her feel her own slick wetness.

"I think you can figure out what this is." Nala's voice was just above a whisper. There was a click, then a soft humming noise. The unmistakable hum of a vibrator. "How do you think you'll handle this?"

Wendy almost regretted the way she set herself up for the teasing torment, with her arms up over her head, half standing on the bed, half kneeling. It was the perfect position for Nala to torture her slave, the worse possible position for Wendy.
She moaned softly as she felt the dildo being pushed up against her slit then let out a gagged squeal as it was pushed in.
Her body swayed back and forth as Nala fucked her.
Nala had been teasing her ever since she came into the bedroom and Wendy was getting closer and closer to cumming, which was the last thing she wanted to do. She put her mind in gear, desperately focusing on anything and everything, whatever it took to keep her mind off of what was happening between her legs.
She thought of the sorority.....of how much re roofing the house would cost a couple years from now. She thought of the spa, of putting new tires on the car....ANYTHING.....

The timing couldn't be more perfect. Wendy was close, dangerously close to an orgasm....a few more thrusts and she would've failed and being a squirter was even worse. She closed her eyes and bore down....thankfully for her, Nala stopped and pulled the dildo out.it had a telltale trace of nectar but she didn't cum.
Wendy was panting through her nose, her tits rising and falling with labored breathing.

She felt a toy being rubbed between her ass cheeks and started groaning, nodding her head....did Nala know just how close her slave got to failing? another few thrusts and she might've came, squirting.....

Wendy was not out of the woods yet. Far from it, in fact. Nala took her vibrator, currently set to low, and pressed the buzzing head against Wendy's neck. "You know what it is. You know what it does." So, you know exactly what I'm going to do." She slid the toy down Wendy's body. "I think we'll have lots of fun tomorrow morning. Punishing you will be such a delight."

Nala dragged the vibrator over Wendy's skin, swirling it around her breast several times, before finally pressing the head against Wendy's nipple. She held it there for several seconds, smiling to herself before doing the same to the other breast. "You could always beg. Beg me to release you, to free you from this cruel cruel game if not coming. You managed to make it through my mouth, and that dildo. But can you make it through the vibrator?"

She slid the buzzing toy between Wendy's breasts and down her belly, as she needed the woman's groin, Nala pulled it away, dragging it up and around Wendy's hip, bringing it behind her. The toy circled her buttocks a few times, then moved down to tease Wendy's inner thighs. "Your pussy must be so hot and wet. My little slut must be so horny." She teased Wendy, sliding the vibrator up towards Wendy's pussy, only to retreat at the last second.

Nala worked both of Wendy's thighs like this for awhile, before she sighed, "I think that's enough teasing. Let's see how you do." Nala pulled the vibrator off Wendy's thigh and pressed it to her pussy. She wiggled it around a bit to let it get seated, then held it tight against the submissive woman's sex. "Can you keep it back from this, slut? Can you do as you're told?" Nala reached around and grabbed Wendy's throat, holding her steady as she pressed the vibrator into her dripping sex.

Wendy twisted and squirmed as Nala teased her with the vibrator, grunting and groaning....her nipples now hard as stone, she let out squeals as Nala continued torturing her. She made gurgling sounds as she felt the vibe exploring her body then.....nothing....
Nala's pulling the toy away was worse than the teasing torture itself. Wendy thrashed about, groaning in utter frustration.
She turned her head, hoping to somehow sense where her tormentor was and where she would strike next.
Suddenly she felt the vibrations on the inside of her, coming close......so fucking close---she felt it within inches of her needy cunt then again,.......nothing.
Frustrated, Wendy howled through the gag, saliva dripping as she struggled, yanking at the restraints.....she wanted it....she NEEDED it....she HAD to have it.....

If the torment she'd been subjected to was bad enough what happened next was worse....she felt the vibrator pushed up tight, seperating her pussy lips already engorged with blood and pulsating.

This time however she would fail.
If she had undergone orgasm denial hypnopsis, she might;ve stood a chance, but she hadn't. The constant teasing had put her on what amounted to an almost constant edge....
She fought a good fight in retrospect....Wendy howled, yanking at her wrist restraints, wriggling and thrashing, the bed squeaking with her struggle but at the end it was too much.
She let out a shrill gagged scream and she came....not squirting----somehow she managed to avoid that---but she began dribbling nectar, her head falling forward.

Nala knew Wendy had been defeated when she felt Wendy's nectar flowing down around the vibrator. She let Wendy ride out her orgasm, holding the vibrator against her pussy all the way through it. As she finished, Nala turned the toy off and licked the head clean. She proceeded to take off Wendy's handcuffs and held her slave.

She gently lay Wendy down, removing her gag and then her blindfold. Nala smiled down at Wendy and stroked her hair, "You did well, slut. You made it very far, but I didn't expect you to win. Tomorrow, you'll face your punishment. But for now, you relax a little bit." Nala left the room, she went downstairs and got a tall glass of water. The black woman went back to the bedroom and held the glass to Wendy's lips, "Here, have a drink. You won't come for a little while now. Get your strength back."

When Wendy finished her water, Nala gently rubbed a hand over her belly. "How are you feeling? Are you feeling better? I hope so. Because mistress isn't done with you yet. No... Not done at all. We still have a whole day ahead of us, and I want to make sure my slut is happy going into a bit of a hiatus from her sex for a few days."

Nala chuckled a bit. "Relax for now baby... You won't come again for a little while, but you will be making mistress come very soon. Do you want that? Do you want to make mistress come?"

Wendy was panting when the gag was removed.
"I'm.....I'm sorry Mistress.....I....I came....please...forgive me..."
She felt better after Nala told her that basically it was a losing battle....she was pretty much expected to lose.
Wendy laid there, finally getting her breathing back to normal by the time her owner came back upstairs with water.

She was almost relieved to hear that Nala planned on denying her slave any more orgasms for a while. Sometimes she wished that her owner would lock her away in a chastity belt so she wouldn't be tempted to touch herself or somehow fail another test.

"Mistress," she said, weakly smiling...."making you cum is what I want most of my life as your slave...."

Nala stroked Wendy's belly. She relaxed a bit when her MILF slave said that she wanted to make Nala come. At least she knew Wendy was okay. Nala smiled a bit and nodded, "That makes two of us then." She lay down with Wendy, moving in close to her. "You'll be making me come for the rest of your life, slut." She smiled, "I'll have your house, your car, your money, and most importantly, I'll have you." She kissed Wendy's shoulder, "You'll be my complete submissive, my absolute slave. You'll have nothing except your duties to serve your loving mistress. Even your own body doesn't belong to you anymore."

Nala slipped both her arms around Wendy and pulled her close. "But, I think you like it. I think you can't wait for it. Neither can I."

Nala let go of Wendy and crawled on top of her. She kissed Wendy, her hands cupping either side of the woman's face. Nala's knee pushed between Wendy's legs. "I want you, I always have and I always will. That's why Some day, I'm gonna turn you from my slave girlfriend, into my slave wife." She kissed Wendy a few more times, "I wanna wake up every morning to see you in the room with me. Whether you're sleeping, bound beside me, or in a cage or on a pet bed, I want you there."

Nala kissed Wendy one last time and sat up, "Can you get up, pet? Here, crawl if you have to." Nala helped Wendy off the bed and onto the floor. She walked Wendy to the bathroom and motioned to the bath, "Get in, on your hands and knees." Nala smirked a bit and went to the vanity. She crouched and opened the drawers underneath the sink. Nala took out a large plastic bag of warm, soapy water, then she took out a collapsible IV stand.

The young woman set up the stand in the tub and hung the bag from it, "I think you're familiar with an enema, whore. So, we're going to have that tight ass cleaned up. I want it nice and clean for when I fuck it soon." She attached the hose to the bag and put the other end in Wendy's asshole. Nala opened the valve slowly, letting the water flow easier over time to ease Wendy into it. Once the valve was completely opened, Nala smiled. She squeezed Wendy's ass playfully and stepped back. "I'll be right back, slut. You stay here and behave yourself." She left the bathroom, smirking all the way.

All the time she was married to that selfish heartless ogre of a husband, she was a slave even then but she didn't realize it.
Wendy was brought up with provincial, almost victorian 'old school' values and mores.....she was expected to marry a respectable man that would also be a good provider and a loving husband.
Over the years, her self esteem was gradually lowered, dressing the way he wanted, doing his cooking and cleaning and having the kind of quickie unfulfilled sex when he wanted it. Yes, she was a slave even then.

But the slavery she was now experiencing was a world apart....it was arousing, enticing, sexually charged. Wendy was more than willing to give herself, body and soul to the right person who was blessed enough to have just the right balance of dominance and passion.
Nala was that person....
"I want that,Mistress," she said...."all of it...I already surrendered myself to you...I want to be your perfect sex slave whore....my body and soul aches whenever your'e not with me....keep me chained here when your'e not here, leave me hanging by my wrists, I don't care, so long as I can serve you. I'll be your pain slut of a wife, kept caged and gagged....."

Wendy was led into the bathroom and climbed into the tub, crouching on her hands and knees. Nala already knew her way around the house that would soon belong to her.
She looked up to see the large enema bag hanging from the pole. In the past, they used those little bottles of Fleets enema before anal play, but this was the first time Nala had used a full sized bag, which worried Wendy.
She stayed in position as she felt the warm water slowly fill her ass. It started off slowly as Nala gradually opened the valve more and more until finally it streamed into her. More and more water entered her until she could feel it sloshing around....she could feel it finally fill her, stretching her...it felt like it was about to burst out of her as she whimpered and made squeaking sounds.....

Nala sat on the edge of the tub and gently stoked Wendy's back. "Relax, just let it happen. You were bad and you came without permission, so you get the punishment enema." She giggled, "It was pretty sexy, seeing you come so hard. Maybe you'll come again when I'm fucking your ass." She slid her hand back and squeezed Wendy's buttock.

The bag slowly emptied out. Once it was completely empty, Nala didn't remove the hose immediately. She kept petting her skin, like she was an animal, a pet. Finally, the black girl tugged the tube out of Wendy's asshole. "Go ahead and let that out. I'm gonna get ready." She left the bathroom, leaving Wendy to evacuate the enema bag's contents.

When Wendy left the bathroom, Nala quicky moved behind her and wrapped a leather blindfold around her eyes. "There. No seeing for you." She pulled the MILF close and slowly pulled Wendy's hair away from her neck, caressing the skin as she did. She leaned in and kissed Wendy's neck, her hands went to Wendy's waist, pulling her hips against Nala's. "I'm willing to forgive your little lapse in behavior. I know how hard it is for a whore like you to not come. Especially when your mistress just had a big cock inside of your tight pussy."

She wrapped her hands around Wendy's waist, swaying from side-to-side with her, "I'll still have to punish you. I can't be a mistress who breaks her promises after all, but I will also give you a chance to redeem yourself in my eyes. Would you like that, slut? I want you to beg for it, beg well enough and I might even be moved to let you come today."

Wendy knew she was in a No win situation....she was practically guaranteed to cum, then punished for doing so.....
She moaned as she bent over and bore down. The water and fecal matter gushing out so quick she thought she might pass out....
The MILF slave stood motionless after she got out of the bathroom. The blindfold quickly put on made her nervous and excited. She moaned as she felt arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her tight against Nala's warm soft body.

The two swayed back and forth as if listening to music only the two of them could hear....for Wendy, it was like a hypnotic drug. She felt like she could be held like this forever....she could feel her owner's tits mashed tight against hers, her nipples instantly becoming rock hard.

"please Mistress," she begged...."Please forgive me....I'll do anything and everything to please you....hang me by my boobs, lock me in a chastity belt...sew my cunt shut so I can never cum again....all I want to do is make you happy...."

Wendy's begging made Nala smirk, "You're into some freaky shit, slut." She kissed Wendy's shoulder. "I might use the chastity belt at some point, but for now... We have some other plans. Open your mouth." Nala fastened a gag in Wendy's mouth. It felt like a bit of a probe that went into her mouth, straps wrapping around her head. But there was a strange weight on the front of her face.

There was little time to figure out what it was, as Nala took Wendy by the hand and led her to the bed. She lay Wendy down, then strapped each of Wendy's wrists and ankles to the corners. She was spread eagle. Bala removed the blindfold and smiled, Wendy wss upside down on her bed, her head near the bottom edge and her feet up by the head. Along with that, the strange wight attached to her gag was in fact, a large black dildo.

The black girl sat down on the edge of the bed. "I think the best way to punish you, is to make you watch me, not just that, but actively push me, to orgasm; but you won't get a single taste of that orgasm." She stood up and slowly slid her panties down, making a show for Wendy, "You may think this is an out to do less work, but remember. As soon as you make mistress come, we go back to the way things were, and we both know what always satisfied me when I'm real horny." Nala winked at Wendy.

She held up a finger, then grabbed something. Nala held up another thing, a pink little pill with a wire attached. "This, is your insentive. It's not too powerful, it'll be at a low enough setting that you'll feel it and it will make you nice and wet, but you won't be able to come. Only I get to do that."

Nala climbed onto the bed and rubbed the little pocket vibrator against Wendy's pussy, she pushed the toy in and smirked, turning it up a bit higher to keep Wendy horny, but unable to come. She sat up and moved back so she was over the dildo. The young black woman smiled and moved onto the dildo, letting it slide into her pussy. She moaned, grabbing her own breast. "Fuck, go ahead. Start showing mistress how sorry you are!" Nala moaned, starting to remove her bra.

Wendy was by now, very much used to a variety of gags her owner used on her....this one had some kind of mini penis or stub that was anchored in her mouth but something about it felt strange, as if it was off balance, as if more protruded out than in.

Nala felt herself being placed on the bed, having all four limbs spread wide apart and secured to the four corners. It wasn't until Nala took off the blindfold that Wendy knew what it was....sticking out of her mouth was a foot long dildo!

Nala teased her by stripping in front of her, warning her not to cum but challenging her more by slipping a bullet vibe into her pussy, then slowly squatted, lowering her pussy directly over the dildo. She began by letting gravity do the work, slowly letting it slide all the way inside her.
Wendy gazed upward, staring at the pussy coming closer and closer...she saw the dildo begin to sink into Nala's cunt and nothing looked more beautiful.

Wendy began moving her head up and down, fucking her owner rapidly....she wanted to make her cum....if she had any chance on having an orgasm herself, she HAD to,,,,,

Nala moaned as Wendy started fucking her so eagerly. She expected as much, the vibrator was turned down so low, and her need to come was always so high, especially after Nala would tease her, there was no doubt that Wendy wanted to make Nala come. Especially after she'd teased the slave with the possibility of tasting her mistress's pussy soon after.

The dildo slid in and out easily, filling Nala quite nicely. The young woman ran her hand over Wendy's bare belly and smiled, "You're real good at that. Maybe I'll wrap you up in latex, leave you with a vibrator in that nice pussy and dildo on your mouth, just keeping me happy all day everyday without even coming." She laughed, "No... I'd miss hearing you squeal when I spank you. Not to mention, your tasty little pussy." She leaned down and began rubbing Wendy's sex. The young black woman smiled to herself and ran her fingers over the pussy. "Come on, go faster. Fuck me, fuck me baby. Ah fuck yes!"

Nala rode the dildo very easily, at one point humping Wendy's face as she needed her climax, the dildo was slick with her nectar and shining in the light. Not soon after, Nala came. She gushed onto the toy and let out a loud moan.

She climbed off the toy and sighed, "That was good, but let's get to the real fun." Nala finally took her bra off and tossed it aside, them got off the bed and stood before her upside-down slave "Take this off." She removed the gag from Wendy's mouth and smiled, "You did well, slut. You're almost as good at being a cock as you are at riding one." She leaned in kissed Wendy, their faces opposite each other, a bit akin to the famous scene from Spider-Man, except more sapphic and much more kinky.

Nala pulled away and held up the gag. "Hm... This won't do for our next game." She removed the dildo from the harness, then fitted the wet, slick dildo into a traditional strapon harness. Nala set the harness in place at her hips and stepped closer, "This is more like it."

She tilted Wendy's head back, over the edge of the bed. "Here you go, slut. You're gonna suck my cock." Nala held Wendy's cheek as she pushed the head of the dildo into her slave's mouth, then slowly began sliding it in deeper and deeper, pulling back to let Wendy breathe and pushing it in to continue fucking her slave's mouth, "Yeah, take it. Your can taste my pussy can't you."

Wendy was enjoying this, gazing up at her owner's cunt every time she pulled upwards, just to have it gliding down, mashing herself on her slave's face....no perfume could match the musky intoxicating aroma of wet sex as Nala climaxed.

Her slave moaned, trying desperately to have some of Nala's nectar dribble into her mouth, but of course the penis gag prevented any chance of that happening. All she could enjoy instead was a cum facial as Nala bather her face with her juices.
Nala finally took the gag off her slave and as Wendy watched, re attached it to her strap on harness.....before long she was being face fucked with it, traces of Nala's nectar mingling with her own saliva.

"AAAAAARRRGH.....AAAAAARRRGH...."
she struggled with the restraints as she continued to be face fucked, the dildo plunging so deep she felt it would burst through the back of her mouth.
This is what she was made for, Wendy thought as she laid there being used......she was nothing but a fuck toy, owned controlled and dominated by her owner......

The rough face-fucking went on for awhile, before Nala pulled out of Wendy's mouth. "Mm, you like that baby? You like swallowing a cock? Well, I'm not done with this yet for tonight. But I'm taking a break from the dildo. I wanna play with my slut again."

Nala kissed Wendy, then pulled the blindfold over her eyes again. "There, no seeing for you." Nala looked over her bound and blinded slave, then leaned over and smacked Wendy's breast. She smirked and slapped the other one. "I just love your tits. So big and juicy. But then again, I love all of you."

She grabbed a candle and climbed onto the bed. Nala sat herself slowly onto Wendy's face, settling in and letting Wendy get started. "Mm, good girl." Nala meanwhile lit the candle. She let the wax melt a bit, then held it well over Wendy's belly. Nala smirked and tilted the candle, letting the wax drip onto her slave's skin. "Don't stop licking me. You're getting the wax until I come." Nala let the wax continue dripping onto Wendy's belly, it was hot but not hot enough to blister or cause damage. This candle was made for this sort of thing.

Nala wasn't sure what was better, having her pussy eaten or watching Wendy struggle. She moved the wax over Wendy's bare torso, moving up to start dropping it onto the slave's breasts. "Hm... Maybe I'll need to incorporate candles into your punishment tomorrow."

Nala knew the perfect intensity for the bullet vibe lodged in Wendy's cunt...just enough to keep her aroused, enough to edge her but just low enough to keep her from cumming.
Soon she was blindfolded again....She suddenly felt her massive toys slapped and let out a squeal.

Once more she smelled the musky aroma of her owners buddy and was soon licking and tongue fucking her owner.
suddenly something hit landed on her bare belly...WAX?
she moaned then wriggled around. When she felt it land on her tits she instantly began yanking at her restraints.

Nala felt the struggle of her slave. She moved the candle down her belly, "Don't fucking stop. The wax hurts, but it's not hot enough to leave blisters or burns." She pushed her pussy against Wendy's mouth and wiggled her hips, "I told you, the wax keeps coming until you make me come, step it up, bitch."

Nala moved the candle around, dripping it on Wendy's belly, moving up near her breasts when she felt Wendy needed a little bit of encouragement. She dripped the wax onto Wendy's breasts every once in awhile to get a reaction, and to slow her down a bit. Nala savored this, her slave's tender ministrations.

Eventually, as she got closer to orgasm, Nala began dripping the wax onto Wendy's thighs, tantalizingly close to the woman's pussy. She didn't plan on putting the wax on Wendy's pussy, at least not yet, but it made Wendy work much harder to bring her owner to orgasm.

Wendy continued tongue fucking her owner, trying to pick up speed and depth but the hot was falling in her body constantly made her jump and twitch.
She would've done this gladly just to please her owner without craving a reward, but it was obvious Nala was only doing it to further amuse herself.
"MMMMMMPH!" she moaned, twisting as she suddenly felt was hit her tits. ..She did all she could to disconnect herself from the pain to get her owner to cum..She had to give her owner the orgasm she demanded....She had to do it before the wax fell on her pussy..

The wax never would fall on her pussy. Nala wanted to tease and torment her slave a bit, and she decides that dripping the wax onto her pussy might be a bit much for poor little Wendy. Especially when she was offering such a wonderful job eating the black girls pussy.

Nala blew out her candle and set it aside. She focused instead on Wendy's tongue work, enjoying the sensation of her obedient MILF slave and quickly nearing her orgasm. The black girl moaned and rubbed her pussy over Wendy's mouth. She bit her lip and pushed herself tight against the white woman's mouth. She let out a few particularly loud moans and came on Wendy's mouth.

She let Wendy clean her up, then just as she was poised to get off, Nala had an idea. Instead, she leaned back and shifted her hips, burying Wendy's face between her ass and pressing her tighter hole down. "Go ahead, bitch. Eat my ass too. That mouth's good at licking pussy, but what about eating her owner's ass?"

Wendy glued her mouth over Nala's pussy, enjoying the sensation of her love juice filling her mouth.
The MILF slave obediently cleaned up her owner, tongue bathing her.....
She still wasn't as talented in anal, so when Nala shifted her pelvis and pushed her cheeks down over the girl's nose and mouth, all Wendy could see was a bronze nubian ass.

She proceeded to lick up and down the crevice of her ass, then focused on Nala's puckered asshole. She cautiously pushed up against the hole with her tongue then proceeded to lick it before finally probing just inside....

As Wendy set to work pleasing her mistress's tighter hole, Nala moaned. She usually had the slave tonguing her pussy, but even without Wendy's experience from licking pussy, her rimming was superb. The black girl shook her hips and moaned loudly for the slave to hear, "Good girl. Yeah, eat my fucking ass you slut. Suck on my ass. Yeah, maybe we'll fill your tight ass when we finish up here. Would you like that, slut?"

Nala moaned loudly as Wendy ate her ass, but reaching orgasm this way wasn't easy. She figured that she'd do it every once in awhile to keep Wendy on her toes, and to give her more practice in every way to please an owner. She pulled her ass away and chuckled. "Good girl. Very good." She lay down with Wendy, resting her head on the MILF's chest. Nala intertwined her legs with her bound, blinded slave's right leg, "Hm... I just love your mouth. It's perfect, it says such slutty things to your mistress, and it even knows exactly how to please me." She rubbed her fingers over Wendy's pussy, then held the slick digits up to the slave's lips.

"If you told younger me, that I'd be so happily dominating a MILF. A depraved older woman who was living right next door to me. i would have tbought it insane, impossible. I dominated plenty of cuties on school. The cheerleaders in highschool were all my bitches, in College I disn't gave a rommate who wasn't calling me mistress, even in the sorority, I liked taking the pledges for a ride every once-in-awhile. But now, I'm just so absorbed in you. I savior every moment together, and every moment we aren't, I want to be there with you. Holding your leash, making you my obedient bitch. I guess... I love you, Wendy. You're the slave for me, and you're the only slave I ever want to own." She leaned in and gave Wendy's nipple a quick lick.

"MMhmmm," Wendy moaned as she continued to pleasure Nala's asshole.....the very first time she had an object thrusted into her ass she wasn't crazy about it, but over time she not only grew accustomed to it, she began to enjoy the fullness, the dilation of her tight asshole.
As they lay together, Wendy's heart became overjoyed.....Nala was telling her the things she had always wanted to hear, that despite her age, Nala not only preferred her but wanted her.

"I.....I only exsist to please you Mistress," she said softly....."I want you to move in as soon as you can, to take everything that I have and make it yours....my heart aches every time you leave me. Cage me when your'e not here, gag and chain me to a wall, I don't care....in fact, I'll look forward to it.....it will serve as a symbol that not only I surrendered my body to you but my heart and soul as well......."

Nala nodded, "Yes. I can't wait until I move in here, make you my full-time slut. Taking everything you own for myself. Make you a true, complete submissive slave." She kissed Wendy's neck, her hand gave the woman's right breast a squeeze. "Only a few more days without me, and then you'll be waking up every morning and getting ready to serve me. That makes you really hot and bothered, doesn't it, slut?"

Nala dipped her hand back into Wendy's groin and felt ocer her pussy, "Yes it does... That's another good thing about you. You're always honest with me, you always know what it is that your body wants, and exactly who can give it to you." She chuckled, "I'm going to fuck you in every room of this house, of my house." She pinched Wendy's nipple, "Thursday, I graduate. Friday we have your special birthday plans, then Saturday is the sorority graduation party. I think that will be enough to tide you over after being denied my presence the first half of the week."

Nala slid her hand over Wendy's thigh, caressing her skin. "Your new life is officially going to begin real soon. Your new existence as my slutty, pussy-licking, anal-loving pet." She smirked, "I know you might get bored during the week when I'm away, but don't worry. I have plenty of things for you to do while I'm away. Plenty of tasks to get you ready for me. You've been transferring the money in your bank to me, correct?"

"Yes it does," Wendy replied....."I can hardly wait to serve and please you full time...."
As always, it was impossible to deny how she felt and the slave's moist cunt only served to make it even more obvious....all Nala had to do is touch her and she would almost instantly become moist. Maybe someday her owner might resort to orgasm denial and control her ability to cum but hopefully that might not happen for a long time.

"Please Mistress," she begged...keep this cunt loving slut busy for the first half of the week....my heart hurts when your'e not here....and yes, I've already transferred all the money in my account to you before closing it.....the first part of officially taking me over has been done....."

If any of Wendy's friends knew of her plans of surrendering everything she owned to Nala, they would tell her she was insane. The fact was that she had long since broken off any contact with anyone she had known before her enslavement.....her circle of friends were always small anyway, since the majority were wife friends of her ex husband, so it was no great loss.
But The MILF slave had fallen so totally, so completely for Nala since day one and was by now practically brainwashed, programmed to serve her and only her, to obey without question.

Nala chuckled softly and nestled in against Wendy. "Mm, this will be your life now. A life in service to my comfort, and my pleasure."

She propped herself up on one arm and smiled down at her slave. "You might be worried. Since I'm graduating, there won't be any more sorority events. No more instances to expose your beautiful body, let all those sisters listen after you. No more chance to get fucked by an entire sorority." She kissed Wendy's collarbone, "But, you'll still have all of those things. My aunt was nice enough to get me in contact with some people. A few fetish bars, some hotels that offer some extra benefits. All sorts of things. Not to mention, after you made your appearance before the sorority, it's become quite popular to seduce a depraved MILF. I've seen some of the girl's photos. They're not as sexy as you, and probably half as obedient."

Nala crawled on top of Wendy, straddling her body. She leaned in and kissed the slave, mashing their lips together. "This has been nice, but I think this slut needs to come, doesn't she. She probably wants some nice big toy right in her tight ass. Is that right, slut?"

She dived back into the kiss before Wendy could respond. Nala's hands went to hold Wendy's cheeks, her mouth depending the kiss as her sexual hunger grew. The black girl unlocked the straps holding Wendy's legs first, returning right back to her position to kiss Wendy more. Her left hand slowly worked Wendy's right hand free, then her right hand did the same to Wendy's left hand. Nala pulled Wendy up into her body add kissed her again. She pulled the blindfold off and tossed it aside, keeping the new pace of their sexual pleasure fast and hard.

Back
Top Bottom