Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Mistress (MessedupRp x Cindy Harrison)

Wendy got excited and maybe a little nervous when Nala told her about the fetish bars...she hadn't been taken to one yet and had no idea what to expect. But, she was as always Nala's totally obedient slut slave and would do anything and everything without question.

"Yes Mistress, please," she begged...."in my ass, my cunt, wherever you want.....I want to give you the gift of my juices...."

"mmmmmmf," she responded as her owner's lips locked tight against hers. Wendy responded by sending out her tongue to make love with Nala's, not even responding to being untied. She arched her back, thrusting her massive tits up, rubbing against her lover's...

Nala felt the way Wendy pushed her breasts up. She moved down and kissed them, then licked her lover's nipples. Nala held Wendy's back, supporting her as she kissed at her body. In this moment, Nala didn't care about dominant and submissive. She was just revelling in the beauty of the woman she loved. Wendy was her slave, but she was also here girlfriend and her lover.

The black girl moved them around so the two were oriented facing the head of the bed. Then she pushed Wendy onto her back, falling with her to continue kissing her breasts. Nala moved down, slowly planting kisses down Wendy's body. She got across the MILFs belly, then kisses from the ankle of her leg, up to her thigh. She kissed Wendy's inner thighs, then finally dove between her legs.

Nala beey suddenly attacked Wendy's pussy, licking and sucking at her sex with passion as well as precision. She knew what she was doing and what she wanted. Nala wanted Wendy to come, and she wasnted to be the sole cause of it.

Wendy was in heaven....laying on her back, clutching the sides of the bed as Nala dove in for the kill.
"OH MY GOD.....YES!.....OH, SHIT.....YEEESSSSSSS!!!!"
The MILF slave hissed like a snake, her entire body twitching and trembling with her owner's touch. her feet tapped on the bed as Nala tongue fucked her.

"ooooh," Wendy moaned softly but became progressively louder. "OOOOH.....OOOOOOOHH!!!!"
That pleasant warm sensation began building up inside of her. She knew she was about to cum but did her best to hold off, to keep a lid on it so when she did, it would explode.
She began panting, her tits jigging and moving up and down, her wrists almost turning white as she gripped the sides of the bed.
almost there.......almost there.....

She couldn't hold back any longer.....Wendy gave out a high pitched shrill scream and squirted......

As Wendy came, Nala grinned like a cat who'd just caught a mouse. The black girl pulled her lips away from Wendy's wet sex and looked over her obedient MILF. She loved listening to Wendy moan, but now she wanted to hear her scream. Nala grabbed her slave's leash from the bedside table and clipped it to Wendy's neck. "You're a good girl, Wendy. I just wish that the basement was already converted into my dungeon. I think we'll begin that project tomorrow. I know a contractor who does wonderful dungeons. She's also more than happy to cut the price back a bit if the good little slave keeps her happy during the job."

Nala smirked again, "I'm sure you can stand to use yoyr mouth every once in awhile for the reward involved. A perfect place for me to torment and humiliate you in every perverted fantasy you have." She grabbed a ball gag, "But, for now. I'll have to settle for playing with you in the basement as it is." She pushed the gag into Wendy's mouth and locked it around her head. Nala climbed off the bed and tugged the leash, "Come on. We're breaking in the basement early." The black girl led her slave out of the bedroom and downstairs, talking along the way about what she could do with Wendy. Perhaps whipping, likely some anal. Maybe even using a speculum on her tighter hole! At one point, Nala considered suspending Wendy upside-down, but figured that would have to wait until the dungeon was properly finished.

Nala walked Wendy into the basement and looked around. "Pretty soon this will either be your favorite, or least favorite, room in the house. My house." She grinned. "Crawl to the middle of the room and bend over. Face down, ass nice and high. I want to see those delightful holes."

Wendy smiled....the idea that her own house not only would soon belong to Nala but her own basement would be converted into her owner's kinky playroom!

As they walked with Wendy on all fours as always, the MILF slave thought about what her owner said....hung upside down?...even for her, that was unusual.....good God, what was Nala planning to equip in that basement turning dungeon?

Once they arrived downstairs, Wendy bent over, her face almost to the cold cement floor, her ass high, knees spread apart so both holes were perfectly exposed. She was excited....who knows what Nala was planning to do with her?

Wendy had already contacted the bank and her lawyer. The next day she and Nala had an appointment with both....this would be the legal transfer of everything to her owner, despite her lawyer's warning. Would Nala force her to appear with collar and leash?

The basement wasn't very well lit. It was large, but only had a few lightbulbs to illuminate the entire space. Nala looked around the space and envisioned her new dungeon. "We'll have the basement separated. One part that's a nice sitting room, maybe an extra guest bedroom. That'll be the front facade, then the dungeon will be hidden behind a door. That will take up most of the space, but thankfully you've got a big basement. Big enough to make a nice big dungeon for me to torment your slutty body."

She chuckled and smacked her hand over Wendy's bum. "Mm, I love your juicy ass. Almost as much as your big fat tits." She spread Wendy's buttocks, "Just look at that tight asshole." Nala spat on the tight hole, "Mm, get it nice and wet." She pulled something from her bag, the bag of toys she'd brought with her from the upstairs. The young black woman presented it before Wendy. It was a big black butt plug. Nala grinned wickedly, "Since you love having your ass fucked, you'll probably enjoy being filled twenty-four-seven." She poured out some lube onto the toy and rubbed it over the surface, "Relax your muscles, and it will just go in so easily." Whether it went in easily, Nala didn't care. She pushed the plug in to it's widest point, then pulled it back out, only to push it back to the widest point again, then pull it back out. This went on for a few minutes, then Nala stopped her pseudo-fucking and pushed the plug into her slave's ass. She watched the stopper come to rest at the entrance to Wendy's tighter hole, and smiled. "I think we'll have you plugged more regularly. Not such a big plug all the time, but something to keep you reminded of your place."

Nala wiggled the plug in Wendy's ass a bit, then got something else from the bag. She stood up, holding four long coils of rope and a ball gag. "Alright, stand up and go spread-eagle right there. Do it standing, I want access to your whole body."

This would be their sexual sanctuary, her basement turned into Nala's private torture chamber and Wendy was getting moist at the thought of all the devious things that would be done to her down here. The basement was totally underground, so no one would be able to hear her struggling whimpering and squealing if Nala left her bound here.

When she saw the size of the plug, Wendy let out a gasp....there was NO way that huge thing would fit in her ass!
She whimpered as Nala slightly lubed the plug then butt fucked her with it until her hole was sufficiently stretched enough to allow the plug to fit tightly in place. Wendy playfully wiggled her ass back and forth to thank her owner for the gift....it turned her on to think Nala would insist on her staying plugged at all times....

Wendy went to the center of the room, spread her legs wide apart, the same with her arms, up over her head and outstretched, her mouth open to accept the ballgag.

Seeing Wendy's body stretched out so perfectly was incredibly arousing. Nala bit her lip at the sight. Very soon, Wendy would completely belong to Nala. She'd have given everything over to the younger black goddess, and Nala did not plan to ever let Wendy go.

She stepped up behind Wendy, and slid her hands over her hips. "I remember when we met. You were so submissive, before you even became a slave. I bet you made that robe fall, didn't you." She squeezed Wendy's breasts, "Now, I'm going to please and torment your body for the rest of our lives." Nala reached down and retrieved one of the ropes. She tied one end around Wendy's left wrist, then the other around a thick water pipe against the wall. She did similarly to the other wrist, tying Wendy's arms prone. "There. Much better. It's unnatural for a slut like you to be without her bondage.

Nala crouched down and planted kisses along Wendy's leg. She took another length of rope and tied it around Wendy's left leg. Nala attached this length to the water pipe again, then did the same on the other side. "This is a bit primitive, but very soon we'll have a proper dungeon. Plenty of places for me to bind you to, infinite ways to torture you." Nala pushed the ball gag into Wendy's mouth, security it around her head. She stepped back, admired her handiwork, then grabbed a black flogger from her bag. Nala moved close behind Wendy and out the flogger around her neck, pulling back to lightly choke her slave, and to pull her close. "I'm going to whip you, several times today. So, you be a good girl and beg me to beat your poor, helpless body."

"Thank you, thank you Mistress," Wendy replied in a whisper when Nala told her she would be tormented for the rest of her life. She let out a soft moan as she kept her head facing forward, feeling warm supple yet dominant hands reaching from around behind her to grab and fondle her massive tits.

The idea that soon her basement would become a bonifide sex dungeon gave Wendy goosebumps, a tingling sensation all over. She envisioned all sorts of custom bondage and torture furniture, one wall with a vast array of floggers, whips, coils of rope, leather cuffs attached to chains....with the basement totally underground, no one would her muffled screams.

"Please don't forget," Wendy said just before the gag was shoved in her mouth...."we have an appointment with the bank and the lawyer tomorrow....we need to......'AAAAARGH....."
Her words were cut short as the black rubber ball was thrusted in her mouth.

"MMMMMPH!!!....MMMMMPH!!!," she moaned, nodding her head to beg for her whipping....

Nala smiled, "You think I'd forget such an important event? The final transfer of you as my slave over to me. Your final fall into complete and utter submission. No, I know exactly when it is, and I'll have you cleaned up well in advance. They'll never even know what I did... Or maybe they will. Maybe you want them to know." She pulled the flogger away and drew back her arm. "Maybe they should see why you're giving this up." Nala's arm was like a spring, coiled up with energy that she releases with a heavy smack onto Wendy's bare ass. She began her savage spanking of the slave's large ass, beating her into a nice shade of pinkish-red. As she did it, Nala chuckled, "That's right, bitch. Scream for me. Say thank-you. Be a good bitch now."

The sight and sound of Wendy squirming in need was so exciting, yet oddly soothing to Nala. Wendy had a way of making her comfortable. Since coming back from an awkward night with her mother, Nala didn't feel the need to put up any front for Wendy. This white MILF loved her and respected her authority and her dominance even when she let herself be vulnerable. That was the greatest gift any lover, and any slave had given Nala. Complete trust and willingness. She could be open about her feelings and have a lover to comfort her. She could feel the deep need to instill sexual pleasures and bring about an earth-shattering orgasm and have a slut who love it. She could let go completely and give in to the primal desire to hear a woman scream in ecstatic pain mixing with pleasure, and her slave would beg for it. Wendy was giving herself entirely to Nala. The only way Nala could repay her, was to give her everything.

"What a nice shade of red... Let's try and keep it that way as I work your back." Bala continued her flogging, beating up and down Wendy's back, her strikes occasionally slipping down to smack her on the ass once more. Nala smiled, her visions of their future together running wild. "Hm... I might need to have another special mount built. One that keeps you in a position just like this, so I can spank you whenever I feel." She smirked, giving Wendy a smack between her shoulderblades, "Oh, yes. I'm going all-out for my bitch. I'm giving you everything I can get my hands on, I've even found a few exotic pieces that I can't wait to use on you." She stepped forward again, this time using her flogger to cover Wendy's eyes and pull hee head back.

She whispered in the slave's ear once more, "I thought of a ring, but I think a jeweled collar is much more befitting." She pushed Wendy away, "But that depends on how well you behave. Now, be good and beg for me to spank those lovely tits."

Wendy put up a decent struggle, all for Nala's benefit of course. The MILF was a pain slut, and the more her owner inflicted punishment on her the more Wendy wanted more....it was her way of showing devotion and dedication.
The more Nala described what she had planned for the dungeon the more excited Wendy became.....all this modification just for her.....
Wendy swayed back and forth from the blows, moaning through the gag and enjoying every minute of her degredation.
Her well rounded ass was now covered in crimson and soon her back was as well.....she squealed as one more smack after another found it's way to her naked body.

If her slug of an ex husband could see her now.....
What would he do? take a seat and watch? ask to borrow Nala's whip and take out his frustrations on his ex wife? or would he simply turn and leave.....
None of that mattered.....Wendy had given herself, body and soul to Nala.

"MMMMMMPH!!!....MMMMMMPH!!!"
Wendy groaned through the gag, thrusting her massive tits outwards, begging to have them whipped....

The submission of Wendy made Nala occasionally wonder what she would do if the MILF's ex-husband would do. Would she keep doing things to Wendy, let him watch and see how she made his own wife moan like a whore. Would she thank him for priming her to becoming an obedient slut, or would she beat him down to the ground for ever laying a hand on what was rightfully hers.

Nobody would touch Wendy anymore, unless Nala said they could. This slave, this wonderful slave, was hers now. Completely hers come tomorrow. Nala knew exactly toy what she planned for Wendy, down to a tee. She had it all planned. Her graduation, their party that night, followed by Wendy's birthday. A morning of savage sexual torture, just the way her pain-slut liked it, followed by a nice meal and some dancing that evening before retreating back home for more fun and then sleep. The day after would be the first day of the rest of their lives. Construction in the dungeon would be under way, Wendy would be completely enslaved, and Nala would enjoy her new life.

Of course, when Wendy begged for her breasts to be slapped, Nala moved in and caught one nipple between her teeth. She nibbled at it and pulled on it with her teeth, letting it snap back to place. "Needy little bitch. Remember your place, whore. It's at my feet." She bit the other nipple, then stepped back. Nala smacked each of Wendy's breasts several times, "Youlike that? Naughty little slut likes when I hurt their sexy bodies?" She pulled back and unleashed another onslaught of whipping Wendy's breasts.

Wendy squealed through her gag as she felt Nala bite and torture her nipples.....when she had the breast augmentation she was afraid she'd lose feeling in her nipples, as others had done, but the doctor that did the job promised her that she'd still have full feeling.
The doctor was right....as the slave swayed back and forth, she could feel her owner's teeth bite into her nipple.......
her tits jiggled and swayed as Nala struck them open palmed.

"MMMMMMPH!!!!!.....MMMMMMPH!!!!"
was all Wendy could do as a response, arching her back to make her tit just out straight into the woman's hands. She was starting to get moist down below....being a pain slut always made her cum eventually and they both knew it.

It was that and the knowledge that very soon she would be enslaved more literally than anyone had ever been....

Nala took her whip back up and beat Wendy's breasts more, she likes the way they jiggled and shook as she slapped them, and the squeals and moans as Wendy took it were also quite nice. The black girl finished slapping Wendy's breast, they were a nice shade of pink now. Nala moved in close and squeezed the slave's breast. "You like this, whore? Getting beaten with my whip us getting you nice and fucking wet." She pulled grabbed Wendy's hair and pulled her head back. Nala kissed her neck, then whispered in her ear, "After I finish torturing you, I'm gonna fuck your tight ass and make you come like a slut."

Nala pinched one of Wendy's nipples and smiled, "Mm... I've got some clamps for these fat tits, but they're gonna have to wait. Because I want to punish that naughty pussy." Nala began swinging the whip counter-clockwise, she brought it low and the whip started slapping against Wendy's bare pussy. She chuckled as she beat the poor girls sex, most other girls wouldn't enjoy it but Wendy seemed to be in heaven. Even if she wasn't, Nala didn't care right then. She was too focused on how much fun it was to smack Wendy, to make her body ache and hear those sweet groans. See the lust in her lovers eyes. It was a cycle. Nala was fueled by Wendy's lust, which was fueled by Nala's desire. They kept each other incredibly aroused and needy.

Eventually, Nala stopped smacking Wendy. She looked the slave over, admiring the thin sheen of sweat on her body, the way it made her glow in the light of the bare bulb. Nala tossed the whip aside and strutted forward. She loosened the ball gag in Wendy's mouth and pulled it out of her mouth, letting it dangle around the slave's neck. Nala grabbed a fistful of Wendy's hair and pulled her head back, angling her so they were looking face-to-face. "You liked that, bitch? Does getting whipped turn you on?" She waited for a response, "Scream it for me." When Wendy did, Nala chuckled. "I wonder if the neighbors know what a dirty girl you are. Have you told them you're a black girl's slut? That you let a younger girl call you her pet, that you're a lesbian sex slave?"

Nala released Wendy's hair and stepped around behind the slave. She stood behind her and pressed her lips to Wendy's ear, her hands groping the white woman's breasts, "It's just so taboo. Poor little Wendy, her husband left her, now she's the pussy-licking sex slave to a black sorority sister. Oh, what would they think?" She bit Wendy's earlobe, "I can tell you, those housewives will kiss their husbands goodnight and lie awake in bed and think, 'Why couldn't it be me. Why couldn't she have knocked on my door. Seen me naked, decided to make me her pet." Nala walked around Wendy and went to her bag. She brought out a little box, "Because... None of them are you, Wendy."

Nala stepped closer and opened the box. She set it down and brought out it's contents. It looked like a set of nipple clamps, only instwad of being connectes by a chain, there were two separate chains that met at a little silver ring, then a longer chain led to one clamp at the bottom. Nala smirked, "No... It's not a ring, at least not yet. No, this is some other jewelry for you. My favorite toy needs something to wear around the house for me after all... Beg me to put them on."

Nala was all too right......Wendy couldn't deny that the whip was arousing her. The more she was struck, her nipples became rock hard....she could feel the wetness down below. She was a pain slut, a part of her that they both enjoyed. She moaned and wriggled as the whip made contact with her massive tits, jiggling with every hit.....the sting was painful but it was a pain that turned her on. Wendy jutted out her tits, begging for more.

With her legs apart, her shaven pussy was totally accessible. Nala's whips was no being focused on her cunt....again and again she struck, the slaps more pronounced due to her pussy being so wet....she moaned loudly through the gag.....

When the gag was removed Wendy licked her lips.
"BEAT ME!....WHIP ME....MY BODY IS YOURS TO COMMAND AND CONTROL...."
She pulled and struggled against the ropes, knowing it aroused both of them.....
"they.....they have no idea what I am....I want to be your slut slave forever....."

Wendy knew what it was that Nala brought out, or at least guessed what....it was a set of nipple clamps but with a long chain with clamps on the bottom.....was the bottom a pussy clamp? whatever it was, she wanted it.

"YES....YES MISTRESS....I WANT TO BE CLAMPED BY THAT THING....PLEEEEESE...."

Wendy was left to beg for close to a minute, then Nala pushed the ball back into her mouth, "Shut up, slut. I can see what a dirty whore you are, I bet you'll love getting some nice new jewelry." She set one clamp on Wendy's left nipple, then the right. She waited a second between each, then she reached down and secured the third to Wendy's clit. The chains weren't overlong, so Wendy would pull on them if she arched her back or anything.

Nala stepped back and nodded, then returned to the box, "I also have these," She held up three tiny gold bells. Nala attached one to each little clamp, "Now every time you move that lovely slut body, I'll be able to hear it nice and loud." She hooked a finger in the ring that all the chains connected and tugged on it. The black girl smiled as Wendy reacted to the pinch of the clamps on her again. Nala wiggled the chain and the bells tinkled softly.

She smiled, then released the clamps. "Good girl. It suits you well." She moved closer to Wendy and stroked her cheek. Nala got down and slowly started untying the white woman's ankles. She looked up at her slave, "we're taking a break. You've got to go make dinner, then we'll continue your session afterwards." Nala stood up and started releasing Wendy's wrists, "Remember. If the dinner isn't good, I'll make our session hurt... But if it is good, I'll make it even more painful." She smiled deviously as Wendy was free. "Now. Get to it. I don't want to wait."

"MMMMMPH.....MMMMMPH..."
Wendy let out muffle moans as she looked down at her tits as Nala secured the clamps in place, then looked down as the third was locked on her pussy lips....she wiggled around a little, both to arouse her owner and to experience some pain as she made her own tits jiggle. Next came the little bells hung on each clamp.....she felt like a human Christmas ornament....

Nala slapped her on her ass as she got up, then got on all fours as she crawled down to the kitchen, the tinkling sounds echoeing as she crawled. Nala hadn't given her permission to stand and walk. When she got to the kitchen she had to stand, but otherwise she was an extremely obedient slave. As she crawled the chain connecting her pussy clamp to the others tightened, causing her to wince.

Finally in the kitchen, she rummaged through the cupboards...there was just enough ingredients to make a decent lasagne....she made the dinner, put Nala's plate, silverware and glass of red wine on the table, put some food in the dog food bowl she reserved for her own use, placed the bowl on the floor beside her owner's placesetting, then made some groaning sounds, indicating dinner was ready. She dropped to her knees on the floor and waited for her owner to remove her gag.

After Wendy left, Nala cleaned up her toys a bit. She looked around the basement and smirked, already seeing her dungeon that would soon be there. She smirked a bit and nodded. Very soon. Very soon she'd be spending a lot of time with Wendy down here. It was only a little while now. The dungeon would be finished quickly thanks to the number of people Nala had working on it.

Soon, she went upstairs and into her kitchen. She smiled at Wendy, obediently waiting for her with her clamps and her tiny bells. "You like that? That new jewelry?" She gave the chains a little tug. "How does that feel, whore?" She sat down in hee chair and looked at the meal before her. "This looks good, slut. In fact, I think you've earned this." She handed Wendy a fork. "Eat up. You'll need your strength for the fucking you're getting tonight."

Wendy heard the sounds of Nala coming up from the basement...she looked around the house, the house that she wrestled from that assbag of an ex husband and would shortly belong to her owner. Never before had she heard of such a complete and total ownership....not only would Nala own her body in totality but everything else as well....the bank accounts, the house, her car....everything.

To answer Nala, she wiggled so the bells would jingle, hanging from her tits.
Finally the gag was removed.....Wendy licked her lips.
"My nipples hurt Mistress," she replied, "and I love it....thank you Mistress...."
She gratefully took the fork then looked up at Nala.
"Thank you in advance for the rough treatment I'll be recieving Mistress....I love to have pain inflicted on me for your pleasure.."

Nala nodded, "I know you love it. Such a dirty slut." She stoked her hand through Wendy's hair, "You'll have nothing but your body, which doesnt even belong to you anymore. Just like everything else will." She smirked, "Tomorrow. You'll wear a tiny bra and thong. As well as a thing little collar and leash. I want them to see what you are, and why you're giving in to me. Hell, if it's a woman I may even have you offer to have you lick her pussy, as a thank-you."

She returned to eating her meal, "Tomorrow marks the first day of the rest of your life, serving me in every way. Don't worry though, I know what a needy slut you are, and even though I'm not an active member of the sorority anymore, the girls are all welcome to my new house. My slut will be more than happy to serve them."

She chuckled and pushed away from the table. "But, forget about them for now. You have dishes to do, then a big strapon cock to take in the ass." Nila grinned a bit and motioned to the dishes. "Be quick, and I'll consider letting you lick my pussy before bed."

The bells attached to her body tinkled, sending tingly sensations all through her body. It was difficult to eat, because when she shifted of moved in any way the clamps tugged at her body. As Wendy said, it was painful but she would gladly endure for Nala's sake.
"Yes Mistress," she replied, finishing her meal, then getting up and taking the plates to the sink. BY now Nala had already left the kitchen, most likely to put the strap on around her waist as she mentioned. As Wendy did the dishes, she pictured being bent over and having that phallic monster being slammed up her ass....considering what's been up there, she was glad her asshole was still tight. When she could, she continued to do her squats and other excercises to keep her body nice and the kegel excercises to keep her holes tight.....it wouldn't be right for a slave to have her holes permanently gaped.

HER bed....HER money.....HER house.....Nala's plans were near fruition, her domination and control over Wendy was now complete and total....no sub or sex slave had ever surrendered so much of themself to an owner as Wendy has given to Nala, and all of it was done willingly, even happily.

Wendy finished her chores then quickly dropped to all fours and scampered upstairs to the bedroom....once there, she quickly dropped to her knees, head bowed toward her owner.

As Wendy came into the room, Nala was naked and securing the dildo around her hips. Her body was still strong and sexy, almost like the day she had met Wendy. The dildo protruded out from the girls hips, long and black. Nala walked to Wendy and closed the door behind her. She hooked a finger in the white MILFs collar and pulled her to the bed. "Get over here, slut." Nala tied Wendy's wrists together, then pushed her over the bed. She roughly spread Wendy's legs and quickly squirted a bit of lube over the dildo.

Nala pulled the head plug out of Wendy's ass with a soft sound. "Mm, I'm gonna show you bitch. You'll be begging me to dominate you after I'm through." She smirked, starting to play a little role. "Bet your hubby never does this." She pushed her hips forward, forcing the dildo into Wendy's tight ass and starting to fuck the slave. Nala leaned down over her lover and placed a hand against Wendy's neck, forcing her to stay bent over. "Yeah, yeah bitch. You love black dick. You don't need your hubby's tiny white cock. You've got a delicious black pussy to serve. This is what you need. A black girl to take you over."

Nala chuckled, "I'm gonna fuck every hole. Make you come over and over, until you're begging me to stop. Then I'm gonna gag you and fuck you even harder! Just submit to me, admit how desperately you need black dominance. How you want to be my white bitch slave."

Before Wendy had a chance to murmur out an 'I'm ready, Mistress', Nala had her bent over the side of the bed, her hands bound behind her back, her tits mashed down on the bed. She stared at the massive black cock swaying from the strap on, knowing this time it would really hurt....Nala had other sizes but this one looked menacing.
Nala pulled out her slave's butt plug, making Wendy gasp. The time her ass was empty was to be short however....

Even with lube, it felt as if her ass was going to split open as Nala penetrated her.....Wendy began grunting and moaning as she felt it burrow deep inside her, filling and stretching her....it felt like it was determined to burst into her colon!

Was this some kind of mental roleplaying Nala was doing? all the time she had known her, this was the most dominating she had ever been.....it felt as if Nala was determined to abuse her......
Nala was planning on making this session an all night fuck fest!
"You.....'UUUGH!'....know I need you Mistress....'UUUGH!'," Wendy exclaimed between groans of mixed pain and pleasure...."I need...'UUUGH!' you to dominate me.....I want to be....'UUUGH!' your white whore slave forever....'UUUGH!"

Nala was not worried about Wendy or her ass. The slave had shown herself able to bounce back like a spring, and Nala herself was enjoying it, so Wendy soon would be too. Nala's thrusts had quickly sped up, pounding the large plastic coco into Wendy's defenseless ass.

She smiled every time Wendy moaned and begged. It was musical to her ears. "Don't worry, slut. You will be. You're my bitch, and you'll be my bitch forever. Serve me and pleasure me, while I enjoy your body however I like." She smacked Wendy's ass, "Right now, you're being good and enjoying your ass-fucking. Maybe I'll get a machine that can fuck you. I'll leave you tied down, and getting fucked hard all day, make you cover the floor in come."

Nala reached around Wendy's body and savagely squeezed her breast. She pinched the nipple and rolled it between her fingertips. Eventually, Wendy's pain would turn to pleasure, and she would learn to love having her ass toyed with. It was good to use a large dildo, remind Wendy that she belonged to Nala using a bit of pain.

She looked around the bedroom, it would all be hers tomorrow. Nala had made her arrangements. A new, special bed. Wendy was going to love it, a few modifications to the house, the basement remodeling and the dungeon being built. On top of all that, Nala's mother and aunt were happy to provide some money to stock the dungeon. Custom furniture and toys for imposing Nala's will on Wendy. A thought struck Nala, and she slowed down her thrusts, temporarily. "Tell me slut, would you rather sleep in a cage separate from the bed, and your mistress, or one much closer?"

Wendy went from moaning loudly to howling as Nala picked up the pace....they both knew that the noises Wendy made only served to arouse Nala even more, if that was possible. Soon the room was filled with the slave's whimpering and groaning. The giant blank monster threatened to tear her anal tunnel apart....Wendy tried her best to relax but Nala kept plunging it in, seemingly harder with each thrust, as if she needed to remind her slut slave who was in charge.

"I would....'UUUGH!'....to sleep caged, if.....'UUUGH!'...Mistress would allow it....'UUGH!'"
Wendy's huge tits were mashed down flat as Nala continued to plow her ass....the slave became worried that she would develop a gape back there...would she have to use diapers to keep control of her ass??

She felt a warm hand suddenly slip underneath her, grab her tits and savagely tortured her nipples....Wendy groaned loudly....this was all she was good for from now on.....she envisioned Nala tying and locking her onto the fucking machine her owner talked about every morning after she had eaten her Mistress.....afterall, a slave had to be kept occupied during the day while her owner was busy.....

Back
Top Bottom