Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Elven Prince's Arranged Marriage (cc and Arkus)

“Well lets get cleaned up and get you some food, I know you must be hungry, I know I am. Lots of excitement today.” So picking her up bridal style after removing is knotted cock from her pussy, he carries her bridal style to their new room using her ruined robes to cover her. He of course was smiling the whole time though he could never suspect the challenges they would soon face.

Silveria blushed as he used the ruined clothes to cover her. "Yes well I won't exactly be eating for myself now would I. I am pretty sure last night or maybe tonight will have resulted in me being heavily pregant. Foxes are known to have more than one kid at a time." Her mother had, had a problem with baring more than one offspring which is why she had been an only child. But the healers among her pack had told her mother that she wouldn't have any such trouble when it came time to find the right mate.

“Well good, the more kids for me to spoil.” Leonis says with a huge grin on his face as he walks his fiancé to their room to bathe.

Silveria smiled at that. "I think you would spoil them rotten if I let you get away with it." She teased him slightly but she was also looking forward to the bath. A lot of things could happen while bathing. Not that she would give voice to the thoughts running in her head about that. But the clear blush on her cheeks would be a dead give away. That she was diffently thinking some naughty thoughts about their bath.

“I thought you said I wore you out, and you’re still thinking or how to break in the tub. So what’s my naughty vixen want me to do to her?” He whispers into her ear as he nibbles on it and leave a hickey under her jawline

Silveria smiled a bit at that. "You did wear me out, I am saving those thoughts for later when I can actually enjoy breaking in the tub. Besides we have to give my female parts some rest tonight otherwise I won't be able to come up with something very naughty later on in the tub." Not only that she was hoping for a long soak in the tub just to relax her inner muscles and to hopefully prevent her insides from being too sore to have sex again.

“I should let you bathe by yourself then, otherwise I might just fuck the last hole you haven’t given me yet.. though you didn’t complain having a magic hand finger you..” He teases as they finally walk into their room closing and locking the door behind him.

Silveria smiled faintly at that. "That is because it was your finger and not your cock that was doing it. And I am not sure I really want you in that particular hole." It wasn't really something that turned her on and she had no desire for experiencing that. "Though I suppose you are right you wouldn't be able to keep your hands to yourself if you were to bathe with me. So I guess I will just have to do that myself. Actually now that I think about it will give me longer to soak in the tub and let my musciles finally relax an work out any soreness that might exist tomorrow morning."

“Well I’ll make sure you have everything you need for a nice bath, including a selfheating bath with any lotion or up we have in hand.” Carrying her into the bathroom he set everything out for her and prepared a bath for her. Then Leonis set night clothes out for her, multiple pairs ranging from lingerie to pant and shirt pajamas. After that he used magic to clean himself and put his armor away while he read by a fireplace waiting for her to soak in her bath.

Silveria smiled at that while she waited for him to be done. When he was finished she went into the tub and started to clean herself off. Using everything that was provided for her. Though she didn't realise upon taking the sponge how sensitive her body really was. A low moan escaped her when her own actions caused her nipples to pepple up.

Hearing her moan out loud Leonis sticks his head into the bathroom, “Oh, I guess the spell does have side effects, I am going to have so much fun with that knowledge my little vixen.” He laughs as he goes back to the other room to read.

Silveria blushed slightly when she heard that. " You know when I figure out a way to repay you for that, your going to really be in a pickle." Oh she would work on finding out how to get him back for the side effect of that spell he had placed on her earlier. But for now she had to work through its side effects. Eventually she won out though as the side effects from the spell began to tapper off. Getting out of the tub from her long soak, and now being very clean as her silver white hair attested to. She got a towel and dried herself off before finally puting on the clothes that he had picked out of her. Then headed into the other room where she saw he had been reading. "So is that a good book?"

“I wish, if anything it’s depressing learning what my family did to stop this prophecy, they literally tried to commit, genocide.. My grand parents.. I’m sorry love, you’ve lost much more than I have from this conflict. Though I hope to have many years to right many wrongs.” He closes the book and sets it to the side giving Silveria a small sad smile.

Silveria went over to him and gave him a slight hug. "Do not let the sins of others fall onto your shoulders, or the worlds problems either. That will just drag you down in the end. Sure the elves nearly destroyed my mothers people and nearly me in the process but they didn't. We can only move forward with the time we are given and make the best of it. We won't be able to right every wrong that was committed by them. But at least we can start with the lycans that are still living. I suppose sense you are now king I could give you the where abouts of the island I sent the others too. How ever you arn't going to want to set foot there as it is ruled by the lycan goddess an god. It was the only safe place I could send the lycans that still lived around some of the more dangerous elven cities and kingdoms. Ones that were not nearly so friendly as the elves in silvermoon.

I may have lost my father and mother because of this prophcey that the other kingdoms wanted to stop from happening. But in the end it was their choice and free well that caused those things to fall in place. Had either one of them never fallen in love I wouldn't be here, and probably neither would you be." She did have a point.

Leonis kisses Silveria tenderly after listening to her, “You’re right, their own fears caused their downfall, though I’m fine with that if only for the reason I have you, though I would rather have been able to meet you under better circumstances. Though I am happy, very happy with our current setup.”

Leonis gazes into the fire in the fireplace before speaking again. “I also believe it would be good if o could meet for the god and goddess of your people, to ask for their blessing of our union, and to try and bury the hatchet with their support.”

Silveria smiled softly at him. " If we had met under different circumstances my love. I might be a very different person than the one you see now. But I can't complain to much because it has allowed me to see much of the world in my travels, and learn alot of different things just by seeking out the different lycans.
I agree meeting with them would not be a bad idea. Unfornately the only place to do that is on the island, and that therein lies the problem anyone who isn't a lycan is automatically cursed as one if they set foot there. I think its a way to protect the anicent hertiage of the land itself. I can go there safely because I already am one. Plus there is old magic there very old magic and I am not sure if you being slightly demonic would awaken that old magic."

“Old magic? Now that sounds interestjng.. should we risk it? I don’t think me turning into a Lycan sounds like to big of a deal, except I’ll have to learn with dealing with being one, and the changes. Or is there political things that is escaping my mind right now? Also are you just the queen of the fox Lycans or others?” Leonis has a look of confusion on his face with this new information.

Silveria smiled softly and sighed, this is where her titles became tricky. "I am Queen only to the fox lycans, and to the other lycans I cam called their elder because of my experience, knoweledge and age. Most lycans don't have queens, but they do have leaders which they call alphas. Although I think the feline lycans are a little different as they are not nearly so pack minded as the were wolves are. Yes very old magic its a hidden island lets just say there are places here that are hidden by magic until the time is right for them to be known. The island of the lycans is one such place. How ever it is a long journey from here, and one that shouldn't be taken lightly. Not only that your forgetting you are king of the elves so unless you want me to still stay as your fiancee we need to make the annoucent to your subjects plus there is the lack of a cornation or did your parents not do that kind of thing when they accepted the crown?" She didn't know much about elven hertiage or what they did to celebrate a new king or queen but she coud guess from seeing how the humans did it.

“I will be coronated soon, and then it will be followed by our wedding, maybe when you send out your invites you should do send a letter to the Lycan god and goddess asking for an audience with them? And don’t worry I’ll announce you as queen soon, though I have to be coronated first, I guess I’ll have it in a week, give people time to set up since it’s big for business for the common folk with people coming from all over the kingdom to see the new king. Unless you have a different suggestion or want.”

Silveria smiled softly at him. "And that will give me time to help you with your stress. No I don't have any suggestions or wants, but I would be more than happy to send invitational letter out to the god and goddess of the lycans. They might attend if I worded it in that regards while asking for a meeting with them to come here. Besides I have never seen a eleven coronation before so that will be something new for me. And it gives a glismp of what I have never known about my fathers side." The only thing she might want would be to pick out her own wedding dress but she figured she would have time for that. She didn' t think that would be something that would need to be said though.

“Well that all sounds good to me, and I guess I’ll push the wedding back a bit farther just so we can have anyone you invite have time to make it. But the coronation I’ll just have next week, make sure everything is in order, and I’ll have to put my mother and father in the east wing, where the family of the king lives. I just hope my mother behaves herself.”

Silveria smiled softly. "And if she doesn't I can always threaten to send, her, and her husband to the cold north for the change might be a very enlightening experience for them." Not that she would ever do such a thing. Because she wasn't that mean. But if it ever came to that she would most diffently do something of the nature. And that will give me time to also pick out my wedding dress." Little was she to know that the wedding was going to get pushed even futher back then that. Because of the events that were going to be made known in the morning.

“Well hopefully my mother is more well behaved than that and well have the best seamstress in our kingdom make you a dress, fit for my queen.” He smiles kissing her, “I can’t wait.”

Silveria smiled softly at that. "I hope so too because I would hate to have to resort to those measures for a peace of my mind. There are only so many times before I will lose my temper when my buttons are being pushed." Then she softly returned the kiss deepening it for the moment. "I can't either its going to be a very interesting adventure with you my love."

“Well I’m ready to sleep if you are, want to join me or will you be staying up a bit longer?” Leonis nuzzles her beck

Back
Top Bottom