Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Elven Prince's Arranged Marriage (cc and Arkus)

Silveria smiled softly before nuzzling him. "I will join you in the bed, I am also tired. Besides I need a good sleep especially if I am going to need the energy to face the breakfast table in the morning." Although she didn't know if his family ate together or not in the morning along with any guests that were probably visiting at any one given time.

“True, I’ll need the energy too.” With that he carries her to their bed, and lays her down. Afterwards he takes only a few minutes in the restroom to bathe before coming back smelling nice, though he gets under the covers naked.

Silveria snuggled up against Leonis in the bed despite the fact she felt he was naked. But she felt safe with him, when she hadn't in a very long time. Having to rely on her wits out in the wild and always keeping one eye open out for danger. But despite all of that she was able to drift off to sleep, and dream of the future that they would have together.
Morning how ever came to soon, but what woke her up wasn't at first the stirring of the servants in the castle but some one delivering kisses to wake her up.

Being an early riser, since he needed as much time as possible to practice magic and his swordsmanship, Leonis awakens first. Seeing Silveria still asleep he leaned down to give her a soft kiss on the lips and then moved to her neck and jugular.

Silveria woke up groggily at first, she didn't remember where she was until she felt his lips kissing her. Before moving on to her neck and juguar with a low moan. "Good morning my love. I see you are a early riser. I am going to have to get use to that." But she guessed it was time for her to get up an out of bed. Much as she might want to stay in the nice warm covers before facing the world.

Leonis wraps his arms around her pulling her into his naked chest, “I’m sure we can just relax her a bit longer, breakfast won’t be ready for a while anyway..” with that he starts to kiss her more, feeling her body in his.

Silveria smiled softy at that. "Oh so you want to play is that it. I guess I am up for a little bit of teasing my mate." Then she slowly and deliberately rubbed against him. Just because she knew it would set him off, while she still had on all her night clothes unless he had managed to magic them off her while she had been fast asleep. Though the question was, would her lycan nature come out to play this time or would it wait until the next full moon.

Feeling her try to tease him he rolls them over til he is in top of her, pinning her arms above her head though allowing her pussy to grind against his obviously and clearly growing cock, he was attacking her neck again, teasing her with light almost-bites that didn’t set her off, only pushing her to the edge.

Silverias eyes flash for a second into silver. When her hands are pinned up above her head. Though she couldn't help but grind against his clearly growing cock, while her pussy started to get wet with arousal. A low moan escaped her throat from his almost bites that only pushed her to the edge but didn't drive her over it. Then she licked his neck with her tounge. Seeking out a perfect spot to give him a bite of her own.

With a wave of his hands, Silveria’s clothes are taken off her with magic, but they are in perfect condition, “Thought.. you might.. want to.. keep them..” with Silveria now naked under Leonis, he is grinding his cock against her soaking wet pussy lips, teasing them with the promos of penetration. Also feeling her lick him Leonis shivers in anticipation and plans to buy her when she bites him, as well as when he feels her bite he is slamming his cock into her tight form balls deep.

Silverias moan like growl is muffled against where she bit him. But she can't help reveal the shiver of pleasure when she felt him slam his cock into her tight pussy. Feeling his balls slam hard against her slit in the process. She heard him about her night clothes, and it was true she did want to keep them. She diffently didn't want to see them ripped off her like the robes he had brought her which had mysteriously vanished after they had left the throne room last night. Though she suspected some one had been ordered to take care of that sense they hadn't been any shape to care about those torn up robes.

The nipples on her breast began to harden tightly from the amount of pleasures that was starting to spike through her ystem and though her eyes kept flashing between a silver glow and her normal blue color it wouldn't be long before the lycan nature decided to take over once again.

Feeling her bite him Leonis did slam balls dee into her and bite her like he did the night before, feeling her cunt tighten sand spasm around him as he started to thrust into her at a hard but constant pace. Not slow but not fast, though when he leans back and sees her eyes, Leonis gets a mischievous glint in his as his hands brush against her pussy, leaving a mark behind when he moves his hand to cup Silveria’s face in a kiss.

Silveria's reaction to his bite, caused her to orgasm sending her over the edge. While her body milked and squeezed his cock. Barely noted the mischevious glint in his eyes. just before she felt him brush his hand against her pussy. Having no idea what he had just done as of yet. How ever dealing with the fire storm that his bite had caused in her body. Though her low cry was muffled just when he cupped her face in a kiss. Dueling with her tongue against him she deepened the kiss.

Winning the duel of their tongues, Leonis smirks into the kiss as he activated the spell he made, causing her pleasure to double, though this time, every time so orgasms, the multiplier increases by one. So one orgasm makes it x3, two makes it x4, etc.

With that Leonis increases his thrusts into his dear new fiancé as he continues to dominate her pushing her farther into the bed, almost as if he is trying to break the bed and her pussy with his cock.

Silveria's lycan nature narrowed her eyes, and thought, while the pleasure was affecting a great deal and getting more powerful each time she orgasmed. She was going to get him back. Then a smirk lightly played on her face. I will return the favor my love. Then you'll see how your little spell effects me. Using her own magic mentally muttered a few words a mark appeared on Leonis skin, the symbol was of a fox howling at the moon, the moment that mark vanished, Leonis would not only feel his own pleasure, but hers as well and it would be amplified due to the spell he had placed on her. Lets see how well you enjoy that my love now that I turned the tables back on you. With that done another low moan erupted from her throat just before her body started to tighten up on him again.

For a moment Leonis was confused since he couldn’t feel anything, with his cock anymore til the next thing he knew, when he bit Silveria’s neck for the second time, is that he slammed his knot into her as his body was wracked with a huge orgasm. With his cock knotting in Silveria and her orgasm causing Leonis to bite her again, with causes a loop of orgasms for both Silveria and Leonis, with both their pleasure increasing with every orgasm.

Silveria's cried out once more arching her back to take him in deeper. When her orgasm hit much more powerful then she was use to the intense pleasure causing all kinds of declicious spikes, and skin rippling. But her eyes were still glowing and she wasn't going to give out. Her hands might be pinned above her. But it seemed her magic had even more complications than she had previously been aware of by that simple spell she had cast back on him.

With him knotting and cumming into Silveria’s pussy, as well as biting her shoulder angain and again in different spots, she kept having orgasm. Which caused her pleasure to increase, which all caused Leonis to feel her pleasure, cumming in her again, his knot and cock getting harder and thicker as his balls are working overtime to produce more semen as he continues to stuff her with cum and his somehow growing cock. Actually because of all the stimulation his demonic marks appear, causing him to bulk up everywhere, including his cock, knot and balls, stuffing and stretching Silveria even more.

Silveria growled low in her throat from the pleasure at having to orgasm multiple times none stop. Oh she was going to be so very senstive after the end of this round of love making. "You know your going to end just as senstive as me because of that spell." Although he might be able to recover faster from it then she would be able to. She could feel the dozen of bites he had given her which caused her increase her pleasure even more. But how much longer could they both stand it. One of us is going to walk funny for a month it will proabbly me, the way we are going at it. But oh my stars it is a wonderful way to go.

The only reason this was still going on was because Leonis couldn't concentrate enough to break the spell. At the same time, the spell would end if either of them gave up, and the demonic side of him didn't want to lose this battle of domination.

Silveria knew she couldn't keep going like this her body was going to break at some point or wear itself out. So she did the only thing she could, while she still had some sense to her. She broke her spell first. Her pusssy was starting to dry out from orgasming so much. Which meant for now the battle of dominational will in sex had been rewarded to him. But the lycan in her wouldn't give in so easily next time it was forced to come out and play.

Able to feel his cock now, Leonis cums in her once more before ending the spell since he is no longer in the state of constant orgasm. Panting into Silveria's neck, barely keeping himself from crushing her, he speaks "I did.. a different spell.. today.. didn't think.. you would.. do something.. like that.." he continues to kiss her neck but now he can feel just how solid his cock is, he is going to be stuck here for a bit.

Silveria spoke while her eyes were still glowing, but the slow grin on her face said she wasn't the least bit sorry. " I could say I am sorry I did that. But I wouldn't truly mean it. Besides that gives you time to come back with some thing stronger. Besides tis only fair play what you did to my elven half required just a little something extra special. There might be a few side effects from my spell of course." But she knew she was going to walk bow legged for awhile. No doubt people would whisper and talk about it.

"I will definitely have to find something to do to you later for this.. though I think if anything it had more side effects for you than me. Also, I've never been this big before, I think I officially ruined you for anyone love.." He says this with a smirk as he captures her lips with his.

Silveria would have answered him on that score. But he had effectively silenced her with a kiss, muffling the moan that came out of her throat, while he was still locked inside of her. It would probably be awhile before he could calm down enough to escape her body. Oh she would answer him to a degree when she had a chance to talk. But for now she was enjoying this. How ever her stomache began to growl in protest in wanting food it was diffently past the hour she was used to eating or hunting for food.

Back
Top Bottom