Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Elven Prince's Arranged Marriage (cc and Arkus)

Silveria smiled faintly at him. "Oh I thought you meant something else. But in this case you want me to ride you." Well that she was on board with. It took her a minuet to figure that out. Probably because her brain had turned to mush from to much stimulation. But she did slide her pussy down on his cock. Though just as she did so the intense pleasures of just sliding her pussy onto him spiked up her heart beat.

Leonis loves the feel of her slidding over his spiked, ribbed, and studded monster cock. He groaned in pleasure as he bounced Silveria in his lap. Still using the ethereal hands to pleasure her.

Silveria lightly kissed him, as she sunk herself deeper onto his monster cock, moaning as she did so. Because the sensation of having twice the pleaure as she felt him thrust up inside of was incredible. Even though she felt it every where. Which had helped because of his etheral hands teasing her too into an orgasm. The bounce caused her breasts to jiggle slightly.

Leonis grinned as he leaned forward and captured her lips in his, he decided to keep his pace slow, so he wasn't bouncing her much, but all the slow painstaking stimulation would send her over the edge multiple times, and he could last at this pace for a long time.

Silveria dueled her tongue with his, in the kiss trying to outwrestle him. Though she figured he could out pin her small tounge any day of the week. Her body began to slowly tighten up as it got ready to go over the eddge. Thankfully with this slower pace, she had time to appreciate the actual love making. Even if it was twice the pleasure that affected her body because of the spell he had put on her.

He did just as she thought as he did pin her tongue with his, and while doing so he enjoyed how her body rippled around his cock in ecstasy as she came. "I know.. you may.. not like.. the magic.. but I.. wanted.. you to.. have as.. much.. pleasure.. as possible.." Leonis said in between kisses.

Silveria panted heavily inbtween kissess, but her words came out husky because of all the pleasure and passion she was feeling inside. "It is fine, I will just have to come up with a way to return the favor. And I will be working on that when I can think straight again." Right now it was just too hard to think with her body being over simulated.

"Oh, well if you think this is intense.." With what can only be an evil and knowing smirk, Leonis snaps his fingers again, and her pleasure spikes, to what he believes to be double again. A total of four times the normal pleasure.

Silveria's eyes went wild at that, and glazed over from twice to now four times double the pleasure. Causing a low moan to escape out of her lips. When her body seized up on another climax. she wasn't sure how much longer she could with stand that. It would probably just wear her out before the night was through or she'd run dry first.

Gripping her hips tighter, Leonis starts to thrust harder into her so he can cum sooner rather than later, knowing that Silveria wouldn't be able to handle this new magic he made for to long. Though he did love having this kind of control over her. He also started kissing her neck and jugular more.

Silveria shivered even more when she felt him kissing her neck, and her jugular even more. But with the intense pleasure she was feeling. She hadn't have time for fear to settle in when he kissed right on her jugular, sense that was another vulnerable spot. But her body was racked with pleasant ripples, even she felt him thrust harder spiking all the feelings until she came again.

Feeling her orgasm one more time wasn’t enough to set him off so he kept fuckjng her through her orgasm hoping to be ready to cum with her on the next one. Of course all the hands are still there as well as him biting down on the mark on her neck the moment he want her to orgasm.

Silveria moaned from the after effects of her recent orgasam. Though she could feel so much more while her body ached from so much plreasure. Though her next orgasam would take longer to build up.

Leonis would pace himself so he would have his first and last orgasm with his new fiancé, though he is knowntubbing her back with his hands as he thrusts up into her.

Silveria moaned softly enjoying the rubbing of his hands on her back. While she lightly caressed his chest with her hands. Her skin rippling from her muscle contractions while her eyes remained glassy eyed to the over stimulation of pleasure.

Loving how her muscles ripples under his hands and how her pussy squeezed his cock, Leonis was nearing his orgasm and was doing his best to make sure it was with Silveria, licking and kissing her neck preparing to bite, since that almost always sets her off.

Silveria moaned low in her throat, her muscles tightening further inside, she was close, but not close enough until something drew her over the edge. But that something would diffently be a bite from Leonis. Because that always drove her over the edge for some reason. Her skin felt heated and flushed to the touch because of everything she was feeling was way more intense then it should have been.

Leonis could feel his orgasm nearing its peak , so with a few more thrusts, he shoves his knot into her as he bites down on her neck as his cock swells in her, causing all his ridges, spikes and studs to expand and rub in her as he fills her womb and pussy with his hot seed, and the second they both come down from their high, the pleasure enhancing spell has been removed

Silveria cried out as she orgasmed with him, the bite as always pushing her over the edge and into heavenly bliss or as close as one could get to heaven anyway. When she was finally able to come down from her ograsmic bliss, while feeling the after effects of her body milking him for more seed. She huskily spoke though she was indeed worn out from this. "That was incredible."

Dispelling all his magic, Leonis kisses and hold her as she keeps wringing his cock for more cum while he is knotted in her, “Yes.. it was.. amazing..” he says in between kisses

Silveria kissed him back a little dazedly, sense all the orgasmic bliss is still some what effecting her, but eventually even the after shocks from her orgamsic high begin to simmer down and don't squeeze quite nearly as much as they had before. But she could still feel him spilling his seed forth while he was still locked within her.

“Well I think we broke this throne in pretty well, and I definetly think I found my new favorite spell, I love the look on your face as you start to lose it..” Leonis smirks as he continues to kiss and rub Silveria’s body.

Silveria just gave him a look, and she was about to argue with him. Until she felt his kiss and still rubbing her body with his hands. "You might like using that spell on me. But I don' think I can handle those effects from it all to often. Besides you do that to my lycan nature and shes liable to go crazy on you." Or at the very least take on a form that could better suit that spell. That spell had just about blown all of her circits with the pleasure spike he had upped it too.

“Well I’ll make sure to use is sparingly.” He just grinned at her as he continued to kiss her waiting for his cock to deflate. “So what should we do next? Clean up hen dinner?”

Silveria smiled softly at him. "Cleaning up would be nice, and then dinner as I am hungry. You worked all my energy out." That and she was also feeling tired. But it was more than that, she would have to eat for more than just herself. And there was no telling what tomorrow morning would bring either. Because she was pretty sure she was going to end up quite pregant before the whole year was up." Though silveria had no idea of the journey they would have to both undertake.

Back
Top Bottom