Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Elven Prince's Arranged Marriage (cc and Arkus)

“It is, and you know it..” with that he rips open the front of her dress and stands up, “You’ll need to take my armor off if you want to have fun, and I’ll help if you want, though I’d rather play with your body as you unarmor mine.” He gives her a wicked smirk back as well.

Silveria smiled softly at him. "You just tell me how to get it off you and I will try my best. Though if I fail at getting it off you. You might have to give me some help. I've never taken armor off another person before so this should be very challenging." Though there was a blush on her face when the rest of his words registered in her mind. That would make getting his armor off a bit difficult an make it harder for her concentrate.

Grinning he pulls off his gloves, but not the gauntlets with them and grabs her tits, pulling pinching and rolling them between his fingers. “Well love, you start with any buckles or steals that hold my armor in place, and you start at the hands and feet with the body and legs being last. Thankfully for the both of us I’m not wearing heavy armor.” He chuckles at that as he brings her tits to his mouth and starts to suck on them roughly, using his tongue to tease them too.

Silveria smiled at that. "True enough, but your going to make it hard for me concentrate, with you arousing me like that." She could hear how her voice changed just a bit with the arosual starting to effect her body. But she did try to start at his hands. Where his gauntlets were just exploring where extactly the buckles were and the other thing he had mentioned to her.

While she was trying to get his armor off Leonis used one of his hands to tear off the rest of her clothes and underwear, letting his hand then finger her tight wet cunt while his palm rubs against her clit.

Finally she managed to get one of his guentless, off, but she coldn't help the shiver that raced up her spine. When he tore of the rest of her clothes and the undergarments she had put on. A low moan escaping from her throat at the feel of the palm of his hand against her clit. While she felt his finger enter into her wet tight pussy. That was only getting wetter by her arousal. And she hadn't even gotten all of his armor off yet.

“You’re going to be a mess before you even get me half naked at this rate..” while still fingering her he leans in and bites her neck where he had marked her the night before.

Silveria ground out, even though the bit set off her, with an orgasm. Making her cry out loudly. Though she couldn't help the dark shade of red that appered on her face when she heard her voice echo around the throne room because of her cry. "Its taking me longer because your not playing fair. If you went slower I might be able to take the rest of your armor off." Although she probably could have used her magic to get his armor off quickly she had opted for the slow approach.

“Well life isn’t easy, you know this, why would bedroom fun be any easier?” He whispers in her ear before leaving hickeys all over her neck and throat and part of her shoulder.

Silveria smiled a bit at that. "True, and I guess this your payback for me teasing you all of last night." Then she worked on his other guntlet, and had an easier time freeing his armor on the second round. Now that her hands knew what to look for to release it. She shivered from the kissess he was leaving all over her neck, throat an part of her shoulder.

“Oh you’re going to have to do that again one day, maybe when I have a little more control of myself..” he finds her g-spot and focuses on into as he kisses her deeply messing her up as she tries to take off his armor.

Silveria couldn't help it as another groan erupted from her when she felt him kiss her deeply, while messing with her g-spot causing her to have another orgasm. But it also stopped her from getting the armor off his feet first. Though thankfully he wasn't wearing heavy armor. But it was so very hard to concentrate. She was just tempted to use her magic to be done with it. "Maybe I will, and maybe I will devise something else to tease you with."

“Oh? Well two can play at this game..” and with that he summons multiple ethereal hands two groping her tits and being rough with them, two smacking her ass hard repeatedly, and the last one shoving a few fingers into her asshole as Leonis continues to finger fuck her cunt and dominate her mouth with his.

Silveria couldn't help her muffled cry of pleaure, while he kissed her. Though she did duel her tounge with this. And narrowed her gaze on him. If he was going to use his magic hands on her. Than she was going to cheat and magic his armor off him. With a faint flick of her nails, all the armor suddenly dropped off him, but she did it in a way that felt like her real hands had been the one to do it. Though they hadn't been anywhere near the rest of his armor.

“Oh what.. can’t handle.. being teased?” He asked between kisses as he now picks her up putting her in his lap as he sits down, his magic hands all still molesting her as his cock rubs between her pussy lips.

Silveria growled low in her throat, her body shuddering and shivering from the scensairy over load of pleaure burning through her veins. "Oh I can handle being teased. I just couldn't concentrate any more to take off your armor and sense you used your magic hands to tease me. I decided to use mine to take your armor off. After all it is only fair." Then she ran her hands over his body with a slight smirk on her face.

Leonis puts his hand over her pussy and when he pulls it back there is a mark, “Well if your so sure you can handle it, how about you try out this spell I made, just for you. It’s an intensify spell, it will make you as sensitive as I want..” and with that he snaps his fingers, the symbol glows and she is feeling everything twice as much. The hands, his cock rubbing against her pussy, his mouth and tongue, everything!

Silveria felt twice as much pleasure everywhere. She couldn't help the short gasp that came out of her throat. "Now that really is putting the stake of teasing at a high bar. I am not sure I can compete with that." Well she could if she put her mind to it. But right now it was probably going to be turned to molten puddle of arousal.

Grinning he nibbles on her ear as he whispers, “Well what does my little fox want? Does she want to let loose and let me take her wild side? Or does she want a more gentle husband tonight?”

Silveria smiled faintly at him. "Though the fun wildness was great last night. I think I am more of the mind for nice and gentle. Don't worry you will get have more fun with that side when I let it loose again. But for now its sleeping sense you rather satisfied it last night." Though she wasn't going to tell him but there had been a full moon that evening and that was probably why she had lost control to her lycan nature it was more wild around that time of the month then it was any other.

“I’m fine with that my love, but real quick hoe satisfied we talking here? Like coma induced satisfied?” He says this with a smile and chuckle.

Silveria just shook her head at his question. " I suppose you could say coma indued. But if it was a full moon outside she'd probably be taking control about now with the spell you just put on me." Though her eyes widen when she realized she just let out that little weakness. He might be able to use that to his advantage next time.

“Oh, well good to know, and the next time she comes out to play, in setting that little spell to its highest setting, maybe tame her completely,.” He whispers this into her ear as his erect exotic cock is teasing her pussy. He then leans back with his cock pointing straight up, all his extra hands still teasing her, “Well come on love, come tell me how well the spell works..” He smirks at her.

Silveria moaned softly while his extra hands were still teasing her body and causing her pussy to drip its sweet honey, and the fact that the pleasure was alot more intense then she was expecting. "Yes it works, but if you think I am going to be able to saything else about it without having to concentrate through the pleasure burning through my body this minuet." But her muscles were starting to tense again and another climax was well on the way to happening.

He shakes his head chuckling, “I meant get in and tell me how it feels silky, you’ve already had two orgasms just from the spell and the hands alone, I want to see how good it is to you when this cock, the cock that bred you and stuffed you with cum, takes you again.”

Back
Top Bottom