Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Elven Prince's Arranged Marriage (cc and Arkus)

Silveria helped Leonis comb through the book, until she noticed something, there was a pattern to the pages, and they always ended the some way. It was a spell to protect what the former king and queen had written here. "Its the pages Leonis they are bespelled I was noticing this as we combed the book. If we use our magic to break the spell hiding the contact it should reveal its true self to us."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bast growled low in her throat. "I simply meant that you must calm down or you will fighten catclaw away from you. Though why the fates decided you should have a soul mate I do not want to know. How ever I will only explain things to you when you are calm and not so in my face angry." Those golden eyes were calm. "I may not be a strong as you in your domain. But I still retain enough power to make sure cat doesn't hear this converstation or even know we are speaking to one another.
If you want that information that badly you are going to have to play nice to me. Otherwise I shall return back to my gateway and reveal nothing of the truth of what I know."

"Good catch love, lets get this finished then." With a smile and a quick kiss heated kiss Leonis starts to prepare a ritual for the two of them so they can break through the protective magic and find out Leonis's demonic father's name and enter his domain.

~~~~~

Belial growls before the chains release Bast, "You owe me big time. And the reason the fates decided I should have a soul mate is because I actually backed you gods up in your war for heaven. Or did you forget that little tidbit. And then you all banished me here.." With that Belial sighs as he goes back to his throne, making sure his massive cocks hit Bast in the face as he turns, a loud resounding smack ringing throughout the area. Sitting down and ignoring Bast's glare, Belial calms down before speaking, "So Bast, what brings you to my real, what secrets am I finally privy to know."

Silveria enjoyed the heated kiss that he had given her. But she waited for him to begin so that she could join and use her magic to help him when it was required of her. Though she knew with both their abilities working on it. It would no doubt break the protection spell.
~~~~~~~

Bast glared at him for that smack on her jaw line. " I will have you know Belial I was not there when they banished you to this forsaken place. How ever I do recall you standing up for us animal gods and goddessess when the big split happened between the light and darkness. But that is not why I am here today. Considering your temper tantrum I do not if you are yet ready to hear the truth from me. Perhaps I should let you stew in your own juices for smacking me in the face with your dicks."

But now that he had finally asked and seemed to be much calmer back on his throne she spoke softly. "Because there were key events set in place for both you and catclaw. One of which I had to make sure happened and yes it destroyed the contract you had with her parents. But you see her arch enemy made a deal a very long time ago and sold his soul in exchange for the hopes that his planet would become green again. In order for that to happen a betrayal was needed so clawfang planted people that he gathered that at the time shared the same ideals as he.

Together they met with her parents and talked them into breaking the deal with you. When that happened clawfang who had been plotting this, knew the energies of light and dark are constantly at war on silvermoon so the tinest action could tip the point into favoring darkness. That is exactly what happened that night, it scattered not only her sibblings, but it lost her, to her grief and in turn something which was good became the opposite of good. Had I not intervened when I did after fanghowler got ahold of her and she slaughtered humans that her royal line were suppose to protect. There is doubt in my mind that you would have be been able to reach the light inside of her at that point.

I brought her back to her senses, and sent her on a long journey to refind herself, and to rediscover her magic in the right way. Of course she was still young so this allowed that cursed souless shifter to do something that I never forgave him for, and I cursed him to be a blood sucking leech. But this one thing he and she both know. If she ever forgives clawfang of the deeds he has caused, then the curse on his home planet will be broken and it will become green again. How ever they both hate each other but they cannot destroy each other because of their hatrad against one another. And any time clawfang has gotten close to that her friends have stepped in.

You owe much to her defenders that have kept her alive while you have been unable to come to hers. Though this is not what caused the personality shift and that one will soon pay his dues eventually. Though I suspect much of what I have already said you probably know except for that one small thing.
Had you been with her from the very beginning as your deal spoke of, she would not have grown to be the leader she is, or would she have come into her guardian powers. Yes she would have had them. But she would not have needed to awaken them. Though now more than ever you must go slow and easy with her she does not know you, and above all be gentle with her. If you show her those sides of you instead of ranting and raving like a mad man, she might end up falling for you and liking you. But continue on as the demon you are like you just did me. And you could lose what you have been promised to have. The way to her heart is simple enough, but if you must know the guardian of fire enjoys cooking for people, and starting food wars." There was just a hint of a smile on her face when she said that. "Among other things she loves telling good stories so start with those things I mentioned and you might have a chance."

Leonis and Silveria had to make multiple ritual circles and that took a good hour to make them correctly, after that it would be another hour of their combined magic just to remove all the protection spells.

~~~~~~

Belial waited until Bast had told him everything before speaking up. "So you purposefully tortured her by letting her family die, and then you let Fanghowler get a hold of her? Why? What was the point of making her lose control of herself like that, making her have a personality that wants nothing more but to erase her true self from the face of the earth and be the only version? Why let Flameclaw be made? Why torture and hurt the one that's had my heart since before she was born?" Belial's voice is full or pain and confusion hearing Bast talk.

"You also never said why you caused all this to happen, was it just because she needed to be independent? Also you still owe me much for the pain you've brought both me and Catclaw. Also what happens if she doesn't forgive Clawfang, and will anything bad happen if I do or don't kill him? Because personally, I want to tear his world asunder for what he has done." Belial's words are cold but harsh, a cold slow burning anger. "Though I do thank you for your advice with how to please CC. And for the favor, you're going to make me more powerful, so i can destroy anything that dare harms my Catclaw again. I know you can do it to Bast, and you know the fates will punish you if you don't. So go make me a true demonic lord, with a new title and more territory and your debt will be paid. Everything else from here is on me now.."

Silveria helped make the ritual circles and though it indeed took good hour to make them, and another to combine their magics together to work on breaking the protective spells on the book. But she could feel the energy cracking around the book as they worked on destroying the protective spells.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bast spoke softly to answer his questions. "Because had I not, then you would not been reached out to by the elves, and Leonis would never have been made. It wasn't just you or catclaw, there were others that hinged on you not comming together until the right time. That time was not before flameclaw was created within her. But know this There is another that is catclaws twin, and she is far more dangerous than catclaws inner dark personality. It is true flameclaw would see silvermoon burn to the ground, and herself destroyed. But it is her twin sister you must concern yourelf with now for she has no soul and it was taken by those who eat souls. They have not eaten hers but they hold it as black mail, and she is the one who will seek catclaws death.

With the curse I laid on clawfang he cannot truly die until he is forgiven. I have high hopes that with catclaws return to silvermoon she has made the first steps in being forgiven by the realtives of those lives she destroyed so long ago. It was a journey she had to make herself. She needed to see the worlds beyond silvermoon and to meet one other relative of hers an the rest of the shifters that have spread out across the universe. As the guardian she is required to help those in need wither it is here in silvermoon or else where. Not only that but I knew you alone would be able to make both halves of catclaw whole again. Unfortunately even those we wish to help we often harm instead.

I will grant you want you ask of me, but know this when I do that the only way for you to leave this realm will be to sire a direct heir within your soulmate. Because that is the only way the fates will let you leave your realm if I give you that grant amount of power." Though that would not have been necessairy had he remained as he was now. "And do not let the extra power I give you go to your head demon. Or I will regret giving you this power." "You will have to let me touch you on your third eye to grant you this blessing as it is more poweful when it comes from a direct source."

Finally the magic on the book was broken, and with that both Leonis and Silveria could both look through the book again since now they were able to actually read it.

~~~~~

"Then your blessing with have to wait since I never want to be away from Catclaw again. But back to her enemies, we have her sister, and you didn't say who we have to go through to free her soul. And then to kill the one that hurt CC personally, I have to convince her to truly forgive him for all the crimes committed? You gods aren't going to make this easy for us are you?"
Cupping his chin Belial looks back to Bast after a few second. "If that is all, you may go now, I'll call you when I'm ready to receive my boon. But thank you for your help." He gives her a small smile as he speaks.

Silveria glanced through the book with Leonis, comming upon something that did not fit within the book itself, and it held a symbol that was wildenly known to be demonic. "I think this is it Leonis." She shivered slightly her hand over that symbol gave off strange energy vibes. Though what she had read from the book while they had broken through the spells was fascinating. This was in fact the main prize.
~~~~~~~~

Bast sighed softly. "Because at the time Alterstone was taken I had major happenings in my realm and though I am only one goddess not even I can be every where at once. I do not know who has her soul or whom you may have to go through to get that information. There has many attacks on my wall of good deeds lately by seth the snake god, who was given a very desolate land to rule over in the animal realms. And he has forever been after my realm because of its fertility in hunting grounds. No nothing is ever easy Belial at least for those who are immortals and mortals alike. That is a lesson you have learned she still has yet to learn that yet. How ever you are correct in order to kill clawfang first she must forgive him. But I tell you this now even though clawfang is evil there is still some good in him else he would have destroyed his own sister in the process even with his soul gone. It is enough of a punishment for him to remember and suffer the pain of all those he has killed while he is soulness for now he does not feel remorse for those he has destroyed. I feel of course sympathy for his sister who has to deal with her brother on a regular basis.

Yes I suppose I should go now that our converstation has ended and you are welcome for the advice." Then she stood up, and headed for her gate way flickering her claws towards the guardian. She reentered her silver portal transforming mid way back into the giant panther her daughters and sons knew her as.

"Yes, that must be it." Leonis is panting a little from all the magical exertion. "How about we take a small break before continuing love. Maybe even go to our room or just sit here in one of the benches?" While speaking Leonis gently takes the symbol from Silveria as he checked it out.

~~~~~

Belial just nods as she leaves and looks back to Catclaw like nothing happened and waits for he to continue speaking.

Catclaw spoke softly having no idea that Bast had just come and gone, thinking that she was still answering him from his long rant. "I wouldn't know what its like to not feel the sun. But I do know what not feeling the sun would do to me, and that would eventually kill me. How ever you control my darker half she is not easy to get along with I've been told this by the unicorns who managed to keep her at bay several times when I lost my temper.

But it seems you have a temper to match my darker half so maybe you could control her in that way. But as for the deal yes they may have agreed to have me marry you had that not been broken. But the fact still remains I am not very comfortable with people I do not know, and asking me to sit in your lap makes me uncomfortable. Now maybe had you asked me for a story or something of that nature I might be more inclined to give that to you. But just to sit on a strangers lap who tells me my parents made a deal with him that was broken an that he has been locked away down here pinning for me because of said deal I sort of find that hard to believe." It wasn't that she was trying to be rude she was just saying how she felt about it all. Though she had been raised to believe that demons often cannot be trusted but very few can be. How ever she had yet to see Belial do that although it was not strange in the fact that cc did have demonic alies in silvermoon they had actually been placed there by a certian someone and perhaps could be brought up as a way to gain her trust.

~~~~~~~~~

Silveria smiled and glanced at Leonis. "Alright love a break it is, we can sit here on the bench if you want. Though actually I wouldn't mind sitting here for a few hours I don't think anyone is going to disturb us if you decide to do something naughty to me." She teased him with a heated look.

Belial sighed again as he was hoping beyond hope that CC would open up to him. "Well if you want to swap stories and talk more about our respective pasts, how about we do it at a table with some food? I haven't eaten lunch myself, so Catclaw, would you honor me by joining me for lunch?" Belial stood up from where he was and used his magic to cover his lower body in very fine gold and red robes.

~~~

With a wave of his hand, Leonis's clothes and armor were laying next to him, his cock already hard again from her teasing words. With another wave, her armor and clothes were next to his, and in an instant, he was upon Silveria, kissing her passionately as one hand snaked down to her quivering cunt to tease her clit and finger her g-spot.

Catclaw glanced at him slightly he seemed to be taking that well but she didn't know for sure. "Actually lunch sounds good for now, and yes I will join you with that." There were alot of stories she could tell clearly he thought she was going to speak of her past to him. But that wasn't want she wanted to speak of when she told a story.
~~~~~~~~~

Silveria deepened the kiss dueling her tounge with his, while a moan was muffled when she felt him snake down to touch her already wet quivering pussy, until she arched into it when he hit clitoris and the g-spot the only thing that would be destined to make her climax just by touching that alone as she cried out.

"Well is there anything I should have prepared, or would you like to make something instead?" While talking Belial takes CC through some of the most beautiful interior design she has ever seen.

~~~~

Leonis chuckled as he had forgotten that Silveria was still permanently affected by all the sensitivity spells. Deciding to have some fun, Leonis pulled back and summoned some chains to spread her legs open so he eat her out unabated, using every trick and using his already extensive knowledge of Silveria's body to bring her to multiple orgasms.

Catclaw smiled faintly at his questions. "Though I do enjoy cooking alot, how about you surprise me first with what can be made down here. Then if I feel adventourous then I may decide to cook something for you." Though her eyes sparkled a bit with slight sense of humor.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Silveria moaned louder, and then glared at him when he chained her to the point of spreading her legs open so that he could eat her pussy out without any interuptions. "Oh you are so naughty, when I can I am so going to pay you back for this."

"Well then I can make a good tuna salad for you if you wish." Belial says this with a smile as they enter a vary big ktichen.

~~~~

"Oh, well that sounds like a challenge to me, and I'm tempted to just put you in chains as I dominate you again. Maybe add a gag and blindfold as I fuck your brains out." Leonis says this as he continues to force Silveria to cum because of her permanently increased sensitivity.

Catclaw smiled softly at that. "I do happen to like tuna salad alot, it is one of my favorit fishes to hunt for one I am out hunting actively for fish in some of the lakes and ponds I swim at." Of course she generally only did that when she was done fighting against some of the beings that would cause humans harm. Though lately she had noticed a increase of far more darker beings on silver moon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silveria smiled slightly at that. "You could do that Leonis, but you might wish to wait on that until after we finish trying to find out what that demon wanted with catclaw, and for you to meet him. Until then I am perfectly fine with this although you are going to have to relent with the senstivity spells when I start to show with our children." Though she panted and cried out when another powerful orgasm hit sending her fluids down her love tunnel.

Belial walks Catclaw to the kitchen and starts to prepare a tuna salad, showing that he is actually decently skilled at cooking. He has had many centuries down her to pick up skills so cooking for himself has probably helped. "So, any stories you want to tell?"

~~~~~

"I haven't used the spell in over 24 hours love, this is just residual side effects, and until they end we don't know how permanent they are. Personally, I like it that you cum so easily now." With that he slurps and licks up her love juices and keeps eating her out for a solid half hour, having his fill of Silveria's juices and her pleasured moans and groans.

Catclaw thought over his question. "I'll have to take a few minuets to think, I am not sure what stories you've heard, and of the ones I can tell mostly are shifter stories that are passed around during one of our great shifter gatherings." Which she'd been to a couple of times on different planets, where the fighting against the dark forces seemed to always take place to try and snuff out the light in people.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silveria groaned at that. "It had better not be permant otherwise you could be making to love to me, while I could in theory be giving birth to our offspring. And if it is then you are going to get quite the work out if thats the case." Her eyes glittered with her dual natures for a second. Though her were fox nature had not come out to play yet it was tempted too just by him eating her out for a solid half hour as her body began to eventually run out of the sweet nector from her orgasms.

Belial chuckled as he prepared their meal, “A shifter story, a personal traveling story, a made up one, any would work. I could possibly share one with you if you want.” Belial gave Catclaw a small smile as he spoke, moving aside a little so CC could add anything she wanted to the meal as he prepared it.

~~~~~

Leonis chuckles as he stood up, and cupped Silveria’s face as he unbuckled his trousers, releasing his hardened and throbbing cock out, letting it make a loud smacking sound as it covered Silveria’s face, filling her nose with the smell of his musk and cum as his precum was already slidding across her face.

“Are you saying I’ll have to keep pumping babies into you? If so, then I may just make sure it is permanent, maybe even make it to where kissing or sucking my cock gets your off. Though it does that sometimes already, doesn’t it.” Leonis chuckled as he spoke, sliding his demonic cock into Silveria’s mouth, as he gripped her head and hair, going steadily deeper so she was forced to deepthroat him, only extracting his cock long enough for her to get a breathe or two in.

Catclaw glanced over at what he had in the kitchen and though she generally had the aid of magic in her kitchen to help with a never ending supply of food and ingrediants, she could tell that the demon king didn't really have that luxary at all. Most likely he had to rely on his minions to bring him stuff. " The tunaa salad is good, but your going to need some desert to go with that. Let me see what you have here first before I decide you need some never ending enchanted food appliances." Though how catclaw had gotten some modern conviences to work in her castle was the shifters little secret and one she didn't just reveal to anyone.

"As for stories we have several to tale some or legends, and some are just told of our own personal lives. I suppose I could tell the story of a curse that the goddess of felines laid on a vampire that still stalks me to this day. He is rather amusing and makes me laugh thats one reason I don't kill him plus he is a rival for one of my buisnessess on another planet."
~~~~~~~~

Silveria couldn't speak and didn't have much of a choice but to deep throat and give him the blow job he wanted, while she swirled her tounge around the part that didn't reach deep in her throat, her fangs grazing his demonic cock. "Your so lucky I don't just give you a decent love bite on your cock while its in my mouth. But I think you'd probably like that a little to much. Or at least your dark side would. How ever you right about one thing I will still orgasm no matter what because you manage to hit the right spots every time you either eat me out, or you make love to me."

Belial finished preparing the tuna salad and signaled for one of his imps to go check what they possibly had prepared for dessert since he didn't know what they currently had in the kitchen. "I think for stories it should be something to lighten the mood, something that can get us talking no? Or should I try telling you a story? I really just want to spend some time with you, try to show you I'm not that bad of a guy."

~~~~~~~

Leonis couldn't hold back much longer as he started to thrust his cock as deep into Silveria as he could, which caused her to start choking before her hilted his cock into her mouth, causing his knot to expand uncomfortably in her mouth as he started to blow a massive load of cum into her mouth, throat and stomach, forcing her to taste his cum as it had no where to go but out her nose, Leonis's knot keeping her mouth stuck on his cock.

Catclaw smiled softly at him. "Well if you want to tell a story that works to you know. Alot of mine are as I said are not exactly light hearted enough for me to work with. But if you want to tell me one of yours I would be very happy to listen." But the tuna salad had her mouth watering and she watched as he asked one of his people if they had anything that had been planed for desert.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silveria was forced to swallow his load, until she couldn't handle any more, and because of his knot her mouth was stuck to his cock until it deflated which would take some time. But with the seed spilling back up through her nose it made breathing far more difficult. Though it wouldn't be long before she would actually pass out due to lack of air. But this really had been her own doing because she had teased him enough until he had lost restraint.

“I sadly don’t have many happy stories either, so if I share one it might be a bit somber, but it should be exciting at the least.” Belial chuckled as he finished the salad. The imp he sent off said they the ingredients for pie or cake, they would get started on whatever the Mistress wanted.

~~~~~

Leonis couldn’t not love the look on Silveria’s face as she started to gag, choke and pas out from his cock and cum. Some primal part of him was telling him this is where she belonged, under him drowning in his seed. Sadly this caused him to shoot a ‘little’ more jizz into her throat. Luckily for Silveria right as she was losing consciousness, Leonis was able to extract his cock from her throat, though this still left her mouth, throat and nose full of his hot and sticky cum.

Catclaw thought about that. "I would probably like to at least here one, and then afterwards, I will tell one of the many stories I know. It seems like a fair trade off to me." Like she had said not many of hers had happy endings some might have a long time ago. But sense her story was still being sorted out and wasn't quite finished she didn't think that could work. Unless she told of her past adventures in other places.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silveria did entirely black out, and when she did so, her primal lycan nature took over, when her eyes opened this time they were glowing pure white, and fur erupted all over her body back into her fox form. "You nearly killed us by blocking our air passages, do not know if I trust you anymore to keep us safe and alive. I will still help you find your father, and that our mutal friend the guardian of fire. But you cannot block the life giving air. Do you know what you could have done to us, if you had not moved out in time you would have killed not only us, but your unborn heirs."

She had a point although she felt that Leonis may not have meant to do that, but deep inside her she felt a prickle of unease of course that something was about to happen.

Belial nodded his head as he motioned for CatClaw to follow him to a nearby room, when they entered CatClaw would be able to tell that it was a lounging room with a cozy fire place, and a red and black motif that thanks to the firelight was actually not intimidating, just warm. He sat down and motioned for CatClaw to sit in the chair across from him. Belial sat back, though his impressive body was still on display for CatClaw, for once he wasn’t trying to show off.

“The cooks will bring out our food once everything is finished, now you said you wanted a story, and I may have a few. But the story I will share with you is only known to very few, most are divine or demonic beings, that or ancient primordial ones.”

He cleared his throat and sat up straight before he started. “Long ago, during a time when even the gods, devils, demons, and spirits of this and other worlds were young, one god, in selfish desire a goddess’s lands, body, heart and soul, started a war that soon spread to encompass all with power.”

“Set has been fighting Bast for centuries already before this, but to Gods this is little time and meant they were still goin learning their powers. Sadly for Bast she was a younger generation of divine beings. Without her few allies Bast wouldn’t have been able to fight off Set. So one day as her allies rested, Set attacked Bast’s lands with the help of other gods, all male. Set had made a pact with the other lonely male gods who wanted submissive but godly wives and everything the goddess owned. You could call it a misogynistic war but it was mainly just male gods getting greedy.”

“Bast was able to get her allies and herself away from he lands but Set has pushed her out and Bast was losing her power as Set started to claim her land. If he did so completely, Bast would be his obedient concubine as all that was hers and made her ‘Bast’ he would own. To this day I don’t know how she and her companions, mainly other goddess of nature and animals, found me. They entered my domain, and sometimes I feel the Fates were involved.”

Belial made sure to see if he still had CatClaw’s attention, though he smiled at her and kept eye contact and had been talking with his hands as well the whole time he spoke.

“Bast knew she was running out of time, and didn’t have time or the spare power to try and find help somewhere else. Her allies were also losing their power because the gods that wanted them were also in the process of stealing their power. Hearing that with the gods successful and sudden surprise attack that almost all the animal and nature goddess were being enslaved, I did feel for their plight. But nothing is ever free. So I asked what they could offer me for their help.”

“Bast and the other talked for what seemed like hours, but when they returned, they said Bast and all the nature and animal goddess would owe me a personal favor, and though that was tempting, I was thinking how many of them would kee their deal. Though that’s when Bast said she put in a word with the other high gods and goddess. What for you may ask will be something you’ll have to find later, though with that part added to the deal, I devised a plan to help the goddesses take back their power and domains.”

He paused for a second to build up the almost palpable pressure in the room from the story. “Now I’m a demon, and like most demons almost none of my kind are strong enough to even handle minor gods. I however am able to but against the like of Set, I would die swiftly. So with only a day to prepare a trap I had made years ago myself if the need ever arises, I sent Bast and her goddesses all to one field for a final battle.”

“The male gods of course couldn’t help themselves and tried to attack the goddesses who had been severely weakened. Though the second the gods were within a hundred feet of Bast and the others, I appeared and with a wave of my hand there was a visible shift in power. I had literally moved all of my realm that we are currently in to the battleground, hiding it under illusion.”

“Now since I don’t know how much you’ve dealt with gods or my kind I’ll explain what this means. In my realm, I control all, everything. If I wished I could turn you or Bast or anyone else into a mindless slave. Back then I wasn’t as powerful but what I did was enough to change the battle. I had given every goddess a weapon from my realm, made from my own claws and teeth, and those hurt to regrow. What these weapons did was temporarily make them each a Guardian of Belial.”

“This meant that they had limited control of the area around them in about a five foot radius. This might not sound like much but it meant they were almost impossible to hit and could hurt their male counterparts more easily. I personally fought alongside Bast against Set. I took a grevious wound for Bast so she could land a blow on Set that sealed him for centuries. I didn’t wake up for a long time though Bast had had her servants keep me alive. What really surprised em is that every goddess I had helped had kept their promise to me. Though I have never called in my favors yet.”

Belial laughed as he started the next bit, “The funniest thing, is that some of the goddesses later married the gods that they had fought finding that through the fighting, they had found those they were compatible with. Others did it because they saw it as beneficial.”

He leaned back as three imps came in with their food. “Well that’s one of my stories, I hope it was to your liking, I don’t tell them often so sorry if I didn’t go as into detail, though I will admit parts of that one are more fuzzy than others. Also enjoy the food.” He grinned at her as he started to eat.

~~~~~

Leonis was angry that Silveria thought he would personally harm his mate and young. When she yelled at him he felt something snap, something that had wanted to be out for a while.

His form bulked up as his eyes turned red and his naked body was soon covered in black demonic markings, his cock and balls also grew.

With a roar he grabbed her face roughly with his large hand, her being tied up meant she couldn’t do anything to resist him. “I will do to you what I want! But even as I break your body and mind to obey me and worship me like the wife you’re supposed to be, I will never harm you permanently or harm our children! Everything was under control and still is. I’ll breed you when I want, force you to choke on my cock when I want, train you when I want. You forget that you owe me everything and that I have magic that would have stopped all harm to you! So don’t go accusing me of trying to harm you!” After his rant Leonis let go of Silveria but not before pushing her towards the book still tied up.

With nothing else to say, he touched the book and with that a flash of light caused by his marks, sent them both hurtling through space and time.

Catclaw listened with rapt intention to the story that Belial told her. It was one that she had never heard before. But it made so much sense as to why Bast still remained single, even though many of her people called her their mother goddess of felines. " Oh wow that was a great story I really enjoyed hearing it. It also explains a great deal as to why Bast still remains without a mate I suppose." Then she couldn't help but smile when he told her to start eating after the food had arrived. So she began to slowly eat knowing that her turn for story telling was coming up. She would need to think of a good one to tell him. Then it occurred to her that he had never heard of the story of the first shapehifter it was more a legend now then anything, but it still had some romantic twists involved. Though it had similarities to the adam and eve story except where the humans had a male first, the shifters had a female that was first rather then a male.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silveria's primal side hadn't thought it was yelling at Leonis though it supposed the demonic side of Leonis had thought that and with the way it had lashed out at them both. It was feeling hurt. But still that was no excuse for blocking their air ways with his cum. How ever as the power of the portal was activated with his demonic markings, the power generated broke through the chains and ropes burning them away and making her finally untied from the sex that had occurred earler. A low growl erupted from her throat when a few hours later they materialized in the demon realm.

She only managed to take a few steps, before she spoke her words thick. "You should have had better control then to block our air ways. Even you should know Silveria would not yell at you. I am her primal nature, the lycan nature that lurks under the civility of her elven one. What you did let me out, while her civil nature is incapacitated you have to deal with me. And trust me I am still angry at what happened you will have a hard time taming me in this state. Because what you will get is angry sex until I decide to calm down. After all when you strip civility away you are left with a being that is more beast then elf. I wonder when your control is gone what are you left with?" How ever with those statments, it wouldn't take long to probably shut her up. How ever her fur rippled uneasily as if she had a feeling in this dangerous realm that Leonis was far more dangerous than she was at the present. Though her primal nature didn't think he would actually hurt her in his state. But he might cause her pain for what she had said. But the primal nature didn't think of that no it was not that intelligent. Though that was not to say it had its own intelligence at times varying different circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom