Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Elven Prince's Arranged Marriage (cc and Arkus)

CatclawFyreHeart

Queen of SilverMoon Planet (Guardian of Fire)
Silveria (pretend hair is white)
Silveria Lycan Neko Form

Silveria enjoyed traveling the forested ways and though she had yet to be caught by the elves she knew it was only a matter of time before the king and queens army captured her. How ever in her neko form she was still slightly fast though perhaps not as fast as she would havebeen in her full artic fox form. But that was a form she only used when emergencies called for it. Coming to a grand lake the female took a stop and looked around. It looked safe enough she hadn't smelled or heard the sound of the elven army yet. But they could be just as deadly and silent as her people could be. Just as she was getting ready to bath. She heard a commotion of yelps and cries.

Rushing into a near by clearing she could see that the king and queens army had encircled a local pack of lycans, they were were -wolves and had just been living their own lives having harmed no one. Silveria saw red at that, and went after them. Transforming at the last minuet to her full lycan form. Furr erupted over her body as she lost her human like shape and took out a few of the guards before they managed to silence her with silver embedded near her heart.

But she had provided the distraction the young lycan pack needed to get away and so they fled the scene of their home, when Silveria came to she had been thrown in the dungeon to keep company with the rats, and having reverted to her elven form, her eyes were still the only thing that betrayed who she was. How ever with any lycan they always returned back to their true forms naked as the day they were born. She shivered slightly. "Well at least if I go into my neko form I will be warm they have taken the silver out near where my heart is. Its still a little sore but at least I am better off in the dungeon than being shoved with hot pokers. At least that innocent family got away before they were hurt or killed." Oh she hated her elven heritage more each day she lived and saw the distruction they caused to the lycan clans and packs. She had manged to get a few out to a secret island but at least there they would be protected against their enemies and could repopulate.

How ever for her, it was the end of the line for the artic foxes she was the last queen and elder of that clan before the elves had taken them all away to that other side. Finally using her energy she shifted into her neko form it was in fact a little warmer for her body than her elven form was at the moment. Her fox ears flickered as she heard foot steps approach near her cell door as the guards became rather heated to whom ever was out there.

Last edited:
Prince Leonis was walking as fast as he could to the dungeon to talk to the newest prisoner, the Queen of the Arctic Foxes, Silveria. He knew that his family had planned to give her a fake trial in which she would be executed for her ‘crimes’. Leonis wouldn’t stand back and warch the genocide of a race whose only crime was trying to live.

So having just come back from a gauntlet of excersices in magic and in his martial prowess he went straight to her cell, and when he saw the guards he spoke, “Leave us.” Leonis was somewhat feared by even his own people since it was impossible to completely hide the demonic blood in his veins.

It made him much bigger than any normal elf while keeping their grace and flexibility, his eyes were a bright gold instead of any normal elvish color and his ferocity and natural aptitude for magic was impossible to describe otherwise. Silveria could now see him, and he was tall, even for an elf.

6’ 8” and being built more like a human male his bright gold eyes met her eyes. He had shadow black hair that reaches his shoulder since he kept it shorter than most elves. And the armor he wore left very little to the imagination of his fine physique.

“Hellos Queen Silveria, my name is Leonis, Prince Leonis. I have a proposition for you to save you from the fate my parents have planned.” He pauses to take a breath since seeing how beautiful she is has caused him to get a little embarrassed, and to clear his throat before continuing. “Would you marry me Queen Silveria?”

Silveria glanced up at Prince Leonis, and she could tell he was different than the elves she had seen before. She couldn't exactly pinpoint why that was. But as she listened to his words and his question of would she marry him. The only conclusion she could guess was that his parents were intending on executing her through what ever perceived trial they had come up with. " I do not know how you came to know of my hidden royal blood lines. For I know that has been a well guarded secret. How ever I have a feeling if I do not agree to marry you that my life will be in jeopardy and I will be unable to help the rest of the other lycans escape the blade of silver.

So after much consideration I will agree to marry you, after all I do know some things about elves they can't necessairly kill someone who has just become engaged to be married. Because that would be bad form indeed." Though she hated her elven hertiage there were some perks she was not above using. Then without thinking about she allowed the elven prince to see her shift into her true elven form. Her fox ears shrank back down to elfin ears, which were still slightly more pointer than normal. But her eyes remained the same. How ever the white fox tail tail was now completly gone. The rest that staid was her long wavy curled white hair that framed a very illumiscent heart shaped face that was just as pale as her hair if not more so.

Seeing her change into her elven form, showing off her beauty in all her naked glory, Leonis looked away with a scarlet blush in his cheeks. “Well it wasn’t hard to figure out looking through some old texts and I’m glad you have taken me up in my offer. I’ll make sure to tell the court of our engagement at your trial, causing it to end immediately. Afterwards I hope we can find a way to help your people and mine to live in peace.” He looks back at her body still blushing, “Is there anything you need or want me to grab for you?”

Silveria smiled softly at him exposing only a flash of her small canine fangs in her true elven form. "Some clothes would be nice. Else I will have to resort to my third form to keep me rather warm and I am pretty sure the guards wouldn't be to happy about seeing an actual fox in the cell when their suppose to be keeping a prisoner. And perhaps some food so I can fish healing from what elven army nearly did to me." Of course the ones she had attacked if they hadn't been treated would be suffering eventually from the lycan curse accidently because she had bit them. "Although you might want to see to those elven soldiers I accidently bite when I fought them they will be in about three days start to suffer the curse of a lycan." She didn't feel to terribly bad about that of course. Because now they would know how it was to feel hunted. Her eyes glanced over his body and noticed his blush. " Are you sure I don't need to be doing something for you rather than you doing something for me?" She couldn't help but tease him.

“I’ll check up on the soldiers though they should be fine. And I can bring some clothes and food too.” Heating her little tease he blushes again, “N..no need.. I’m not forcing myself into a woman.. now I will be back in a bit with food m, clothes, and I’ll bring a portable washbasin as well to clean you up.”
With that Leonis walks away to grab the supplies he said he would returning in a few minutes and making sure the guards stay away from her cell.
It took him a few minutes but her returned with a plate of cooked venison, some fine robes and a water basin that was empty but full of lotions and soaps.

Silveria's mouth watered just at the smell from the cooked Venison. But what did catch her eye more was the fact he had brought in some really fine robes that would work well enough for her and it wouldn't reduce her agility and speed if she had need of it. Plus the lotions in the water basin were an added must have. She would get cleaned up first before she decided to eat some of the wonderful smelling food. Even while her stomach growled in protest at her ignoring the food for that moment. "This will do very nicely I think I will get cleaned up first." Though her gaze roamed around the cell to see if she could spot where she would be able to fill the basin up with water to get it started. When she didn't see anything. She narrowed her eyes for a moment to concentrate. She didn't often like relying on her small touch of elven magic preferring to use the one the lunar wolf goddess had given her with her lycan abilities. But for now it would work. She spoke a few words, and water appeared in the basin, after she had removed the lotions and soaps.

Quickly settling down to the business of getting clean which was going to take a good while, sense she had accumulated dirt from being in the dungeon and from her many travels though it had caked up because she hadn't taken her bath before going to help that lycan family. Would she do it all again if it meant getting thrown into the dungeon and agreeing to a marriage proposal by elven prince more than likely she would.

After Leonis had set everything down he had prepared to fill the basin with magic himself but Silveria best him to the punch. “I was going to do that but it seems you know magic too. Need me to help warm up the water, or perhaps you need me to get your back? Or I can leave if you want, I’ll leave it up to you.”

Leonis tries to be a gentleman when he can, considering her few lovers he has had always said he was to rough in bed, and all said he was too big. And now that he was watching Silveria, his now fiancé, he wondered if she would be any different. But he stood dutifully waiting for a response.

Silveria glanced up at him. "I would welcome the help, I am afraid I never developed my elven magic much, so I can only barely use it to do that. It can by no means warm up the water though. Your magic is probably more advanced than mine in that respect. But yes I could probably use the water to be warmed up. The rest of my magic that is far stronger than the elven one. Is what comes from my lycan hertiage and the blessing of the lunar goddess. Even it has limitations though. I don't mind you helping me with my back as that is going to be difficult enough for me to do with a still healing wound." Though she could have had any pick of the lycans during her travels she never had once chosen a lover or mate so she was still very much a virgin. How ever perhaps that was only because she had been saving herself for the right man.

Leonis kneels down behind her and moves her very thick but luscious hair away from her back to see the wound. “This May sting a little..” and with that he pushes his hand on her wound and heals it in nearly and instant. Next he warms up the water so that it is nice temperature. Leonis next takes off his shirt so he doesn’t have to worry about getting wet and then lathers his hands in lotions to give Silveria a massage and get the knots out of her back, neck and shoulders. If she looks back she sees a heavily muscled but toned chest and pair of arms, much bigger than any normal elf, that are scared from what has to be training but these scars only add to his imagine.

Silveria did take a tiny peak back, and she diffidently liked what she saw to far. Wow that muscled chest is going to feel so good to have my hands run over that. Add to the fact those arms of his which are bigger than any elf that I know ever having anything close to that. Probably makes all the females near him swoon with love sickness. But I do see some scars that only add to his regal image. Mmm I can hardly wait to get him in bed with me. I hope hes prepared to face a fire storm. Then she shook her head for a few moments to clear those naughty thoughts out of her system which had tightened up her muscles a tad bit more. Though the healing of her wound did sting and she couldn't help the slight cringe of her skin moving from the pain. Or the flash of color in her eyes from it.

But the moment his hands started working out the knots and the tenseness of her muscles, a low moan escaped from her throat because it felt that good. If he kept that up she would up with whole another set of problems she mused ones she might have to take care of herself at lest for the time being.

Her skin is so soft and fine, only a few scars here and there, probably from having to survive so much hardships. She does deserve better, maybe she can help me change the view on her people, I can always use force to do so if necessary, not even my father and mother could beat me in a fight anymore, even with father using all his skills or my mother her magic. She looks so small, I really do wonder if she can handle me in the bedroom. I guess I’ll find out in a few days, but she sure does have a nice voice if that moan is anything to go by.

When he heard her moan it just told him he was doing a good job and decided to try and get all her knots out, even going down to her lower back and sides, sometimes brushing against her breasts by accident but he would finish up with her arms. “When I’m done here, would you like me to massage your legs?”

Silveria blushed when he mentioned massaging her legs. Wondering how long she could take it before something gave and she accidently jumped his bones so to speak. "That would be wonderful I think. Although there is the risk if you go that far I might be unable to help myself by jumping you." She knew what those words implied but did he. She already was part way aroused as it was and the cold hadn't exactly helped matters. But she could feel the tension draining from her body with his wonderful massage. Sometimes the beast within her won out on its insticts which had served her well in surving most things that would have put down a normal lycan. Sure there were a few scars here and there with her run with were hunters, and slayers who had tried to kill her in the past some had come darn near close to pulling it off. But if a few friends hadn't intervend she wouldn't still be here to tell the tale.

Hearing her reply he stripped to his small clothes that only showed he was well endowned, more like he was a beast-man himself instead of a elf. After that he finished up with her back and moved to her front. With a wave of his hand and a few muttered words the dirt and grime was out of the tub and it was heated again to her liking. He gently grabbed her foot and massassged her leg from her lower thighs to her toes, only leaving half a foot of distance from her wet core to his hand on her thigh. Though with the freshly cleaned water it showed off core and forced Leonis to concentrate on her legs. Though it didn’t stop him from growing in his small clothes, though she shouldn’t be able to see it he didn’t know if she could smell his arousal being a Lycan.

Silveria took it all in raking her gaze down his body, and really liked what she saw. Even though it only showed that was indeed well endowed. She almost accidently kicked him when he grabbed her foot. It was a slightly ticklish area. "I had forgotten I was ticklish there." But once hsi hands moved away from that spot she was able to relax and enjoy the massage. Though every once in awhile her core would get wetter with her arousal as her skin rippled from the thoughts she was having. She could smell his arousal but she wasn't going to mention it unless she had to. Besides ladies weren't suppose to bring up that sort of thing anyway to a potential mate. With the dirt and grim being removed her skin showed and glowed even more clearly with its beautiful paleness.

Leonis continues to dutifully massage both of Silveria’s legs until he knew he had gotten the knots out. Then he decided to tease her a bit by tickling her foot a bit. Throughout the massage his cock had gotten somewhat engorged almost wishing she would jump him, since he could feel his blood boiling it arousal. Deciding to take a risk he spoke up, “Well you already agreed to marry me so I was wondering if I could join you in the bath, Silveria. I only came back from training before coming here so a bath would be nice for me too, if you would have me join you I would be glad.” He gave her a soft charming smile, though his eyes could barely contain the lust he felt for her as his arousal seemed to spike and Silveria could smell it all in the air.

Silveria blushed slightly at his words. " I did agree to that yes, and I would be more than honored to give you a bath while you are here. Sense there isn't anything else for me to do." Her eyes glinted slightly with her teasing. "Although I could think of some far more pleasing and pleasureable things to do to take the edge off of what we are both feeling." Oh yes she could smell the spike in the air and though she was tempted to jump now, she hadn't yet. But there were other ways she could help him out that wouldn't involve her giving away her virginity just yet.

Leonis could tell what she meant by her words, he wasn’t dense or stupid like many men he had met before. “I agree I can think of far more pleasurable things to do as well.. but maybe a quick bath and then if you are still willing, I can show you an early honeymoon gift..” He says this with a smile as he stand up and strips off his small clothes. And Silveria gets a shock cause.

Instead of an elf cock she is looking at one that defiantly looks like it should be on a beast-men. It’s not fully hard and already a solid foot long, it has ridges, spikes, and studs on it all for extra grip and pleasure, and last but not least is the massive knot at the bottom of it. The size of his knot and his balls as well as his cock just show how virile he is. That knot would make any female Lycan pregnant as well considering the size, he could pump enough cum to probably have a small harem. This of course was all just assumptions from a glance and the smell he was giving off as he sat in front of her, with his back turned to her.

Silveria's blinked in shock at what she saw. Clearly he did not have a normal elf. No his looked like it belonged on some sort of demon or dragon, she couldn't figure out which. But by the size, girth and over all image the prince could have had small harem and still be left over with juice. Though that was just her imagination running amok. Once she gave herself a little shake snap out of those thoughts. Oh yes the smell was driving her a little crazy so she went over to the basin and began to lather up her hands with the same lotions, and soaps. She would give him a bath already but it would be just a little bit more than that.

Taking the sponge that he had used on her while she rung it out and put new soaps on it, she brought it over and started to wash his back while using her other hand to losen up his muscles who ever said a girl couldn't do more than one thing at a time.

Leonis leaned back into her touch a little letting out a soft groan as he felt his muscles loosening under her skilled hands. Though the knowledge that he had a naked and beautiful woman behind him was not lost on him as his cock became full erect at its 16” length and being thicker than her wrist, actually being closer to 4” thick. He was really hoping for this bath to be done so he could just fuck and breed his new fiancé. Hell he could already feel his darker desires coming to the surface, the ones he always had to fight back because of some deal with a devil. Though from the glint in her eye he caught earlier, she liked what she saw and liked what he thought might be a challenge even for her.

Silveria smiled as she finished with his uper back, and began to work her way slowly down to his lower back and ass. But once her skilled hands were indeed finished with that. She took the sponge out to rinse off all the sweat and dirt he must have gotten from traning. "Alright your back is done. Now it will be time for your front unless you would pefer to do that part of yourself without my help." Oh sure he woud diffently be a challenge to her but the pain of breaking through her hymen would be worth it. "When we do get together you better take it easy on me I am still a virgin." She whispered that last part directly in his ear. Just so he would know what he as getting into with her and wouldn't be surprised.

Leonis turns around and picks her up just enough that when he sits back down, his massive cock head is resting just below her tits and his knot was rubbing against her clit and virgin pussy. “Well I’m fine with you cleaning my front.” He then leans in and captures her lips him his in a chaste but hot kiss all in one. Leaning back he cleans and heats the water again while keeping eye contact with her. “I’m surprised you’re so eager to have me in you with you being a virgin..”

She enjoyed the hot chaste kiss, with a soft moan breaking through her lips. "Yes well I have been waiting a very long time for the right man to stake a claim on me. You could say with all the traveling that I did and I have done alot that I could have had my pick from any lycan male. They didn't appeal to me on some level. But you most certainly do." She felt his knot rubbing against her already wet pussy, and her senstive clitoris which caused her muscles to slightly spamam from her arousal. But she reached for the now clean sponge. "If you really insist on me clening your front I best get to it." Her eyes landed on the head of his cock that was resting just below her breasts. "And who said you had to take my virginity now, I could probably try to give you a blow job to take the edge off. If we did it now that would be breaking one of the marriage wedding night rules." Then she went back to working on cleaning off his front though she took her time just she had done with his back. Though this did cause her body to also rub up against him.

“Well you have to clean my front.. so you may as well use something warm, wet and tight for that.” He smirks at her as he kisses her again as he continues to grind against her cunt, moving his hands to her tits and he starts to rub them, and pinch them and roll them between his fingers. “So you think you can handle me.. I can’t wait to see that.”

Silveria deepened the kiss just to show him that she could go further if she wanted to. Even though a shudder of pleasure rippled right through her body. From feeling the grinding of his knot aganst her cunt. The nipples on her breasts had already hardened like rocks and were getting harder in responce to him rolling an pinching them between his fingers. "Oh I don't think I know I can. Part me may be an elf, but the rest of me is entirely that of a lycan." Her eyes glinted slightly with her fox nature. The beast in her was starting to rise forth just a bit.

Back
Top Bottom