Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Elven Prince's Arranged Marriage (cc and Arkus)

“Ooh, now I’ve always liked a feisty girl.. now I really want to see if you can handle me..” He continues to kiss her, bringing her body closer to his, crushing her breasts against his chest grinding his knot against her burning hit pussy. “You’re pretty hot for an arctic fox.. I’m fine with eloping if you are.. might as well see if we are compatible.. though I might not stop if we start..” He moves to biting and leaving hickeys on her neck.

Silveria couldn't help the sassy grin that split across her face. "Oh we could do that, the idea does have a very wicked tone, then again that would cause a great scandal for this kingdom. If you really want to elope with me I am game, though I will have to warn you. I might decide to lead you on a marry chase once it starts. Foxes like me love to play hard to get." Then returned the gesture she also bit him on the neck. The good thing was in her elven form she couldn't actually curse him with her bite. Another low moan eruped from her as her body just couldn't take it any more and she orgasmed with a slight cry erupting from her lips. Sending those nice sweet honied juices straight down her pussy.

Hearing her moan and orgasm he looks back too her, “Hmm.. maybe I should wait until the wedding night.. leave you horny like this.. wanting more.. hmm.. maybe you can help me decide.. if you want it.. sit on it or keep rubbing it.. if not.. we’ll just try and get away..” Leonis gave her a grin promising a fun time either way, one would be rough and animalistic, the other a little more gentle. He was going to take her tonight but he was letting her choose how.

Silveria smiled exposing her fangs. "Maybe I want a little bit of both, I can take what ever you can dish out." But she didn't just sit back on it, she did rub against him letting him know her disecion was one that she hadn't made lightly. In fact she did want to try it a little rough. "Besides if you leave me in need I might just go ahead and pleasure myself just so I can get it out of my system." Oh she bet he wouldn't like that idea if she ended up pleasing herself without him there to give it to her.

Hearing her tease him he lifts her up by her ass and moving the both of them to the crappy metal bed in the room. Taking a moment he transforms it into a small but still comfortable bed and lays her down on it, as he positions himself in between her legs as he rubs his cockhead against her wet pussy. “Oh no you don’t, I’m claiming you now.” And with one thrust he hilts her til only his knot is not in her, though he holds her close and lets her bite his shoulder to deal with the pain, he waits for her to tell him to start moving.

Silveria did bite him hard to deal with the pain, when he thrust straight into her. But eventually the pain lessened up enough for her to growl out. "You can start moving now." Her voice had almost eerie quality to it as the beast that lurked within her had emerged just enough to come out and play. Which caused her fox eyes in her elven form to glow just a tad. Her body shivered in anticipation.

Leaning down to kiss her he captures her lips in his, while bringing his hips back far enough that only his cockhead was in her before thrusting his whole cock back into her, and repeating this process at a constant but not slow pace, and he was slowly increasing the pace, though the faster he got the harder he thrust into her. “Oh my god your fucking tight!”

Silveria deepened the kiss, allowing her hands to roam over his body. Exploring it for own enjoyment at the moment more than for him. But her body shivered as the flames of passsion burned through her veins igniting down below in her an causing her internal muscles to contract against him. "Its a good thing I am so tight otherwise one might think I've had sex before." Only wiggling just a bit to further tease him as she wasn't done being playful.

Deciding to tease her back he conjured a magic purple hand of ethereal energy that started to tease her clit, while he used his large hands to put her hands above her head, restraining her as he used his other hand to grip the back of her head and hair to deepen the kiss and then go for her neck. “Two can play at teasing..”

Silveria moaned louder when she felt him tease her clitoris with what felt like another hand. Though she couldn't exactly see what he was doing there. It was causing pleasure to ripple all through her body as another climax was building up in her body. "Ooh just you wait until I gather some thoughts, and then you will be in for it." Though pleasure burning through her system she might not be able to think straight enough to do any more teasing.

“Oh? Well how do you handle this then..” and he mutters something else and the next thing Silveria knew his cock was heating up, and then it was cooling off til it was ice cold and then back again. And then the hand on her clit started to stimulate her slightly with electricity. “Let’s see how you react to this, my mate.” He says that last part with such a finality, and he said it like he was a Lycan claiming his bitch. He had studied lycans when possible just because he had to find a way for peace. Now he did, and it involved breeding his new mate.

Her eyes became dazed slightly from the reactions she was getting when his member went from heating to being ice cold which her shiver more from the tempature drop than from the heat. The heat was fairly pleasant. But then when she started feeling the electricity stimulting her clitoris she couldn't help her muscles jump and a yelp escape from her throat. That was a little different than what she was use to do. Though it didn't diminish her arousal one one bit it seemed to only make it stronger. Then her eyes flashed with silver fire it wasn't something she could control when her lycan nature took over. "We will see about that." Came feral growl of silverials beastial lycan nature it had wanted out to play and now it was out. "Lets see how you deal with what I do next my mate." Then she used her own lycan magic to use phantam hands to caress where her real ones couldn't touch at the moment.

Not expecting her to be able to use magic her feels multiple hands on him, more than what she should be able to use, just showing how proficient with magic she was. One was playing with his balls, multiple were caressing his body, one even started teasing his asshole which was new for him, another was helping deepen their kissing, and even one jacking off his knot. All this pleasure started to wake up the ‘beast’ a few of his lover commented was too rough. He started growling and his eyes kept flickering between slits with the color of blood red and back to his normal shiny gold color.

Silveria coudn't reign in her lycan nature and she had never lost control of it until now. For some reason it had broken through the restraints she had always placed on that part of herself. And it wasn't letting up even as another moan erupted from her throat. Her body tensed in a arch and she cried out into the kiss. A powerful orgasm erupting through her body. Tighting all her internal muscles down below as her juices coated the walls of her pussy and his member thrusting into her.

Feeling her orgasm around his length and her cry of pleasure made something snap in Leonis. So pulling out of her he flipped her over onto her knees, and then her thrusts balls deep into her from behind, this angle letting him hit her deeper. He uses one hand to grab her hair by its base, pulling her head back til her back is bent backwards allowing to hit deeper still and letting their eyes meet. Leonis’s are now that dark blood red and slitted. And he gives her an almost evil or triumphant grin, as every stud, ridge and spike on his cock gets larger, and scrapes and drags along her walls more. She can’t see from this angle but he has magic tattoos forming on his body, all demonic in origin as he grows larger and continues to fuck her. His other hand comes around to smack her ass. “Whose bitch are you!”

Silveria's glowing silver eyes met his dark blood red ones, and she noticed the almost evil or triumphant grin on his face. But with her lycan nature in control, her words growled out in a moan of pure pleasure. "I am yours, just as your going to be my alpha." The fox in her knew long ago that their pack had been ruled by at least to alphas the male and the female which was mostly unsual because her father had never been bitten by her mother to be one of them. But he had held respect within the fox pack before they were killed. She could feel him going deeper into her already slickened walls an felt the drag of every stud, ridge on spike as they got large scraping aganst the walls causing some pain and intense spikes of pleasure.

Leaning down to her shoulder he whispered, “Now take my seed and bear me a child.” And with that he bit her shoulder, and thrust his cock into her so hard his massive bitch breaking knot broke into her pussy as he started his orgasm, filling her womb and pussy with cum, with his knot expanding and stretching her out as it trapped all of his cum in her.

She could feel his hot seed filling her womb, and knew that she would be taking his seed and likely would bear a child from this. Even though she was still experiencing the pleasant after shocks of her recent orgasm. A low moan erupted from her. Feeling her body being stretched to its fullest to make sure that the seed that had been spilled within her womb would take root and no doubt it would very soon. The bite on her shoulder almost set her off into having another orgasm and even if it had, it would have been only a mini one and not a larger climax.

Leonis licked and kissed where he buy her and then moved to kiss her on the lips as he was still filling her with his seed, and his knot would keep them connected for much longer. “Now that your my mate.. anything I should know before I.. make.. my proposal official.. tomorrow?” He asks between kisses and pants from the rough but passionate breeding session.

Silveria spoke softly though it was hard to concentrate. "Not that I am aware of at the moment. You already did your research on my blood lines, so all of that which was written or wasn't destroyed is pretty much true. Although I am friends with a number of people you might find a bit questionable. Most of them are pretty harmless except for one now shes a true fire cracker." Of course there could only be one person silveria was refering to though she doubted the elven prince would have known who that person was. She'd wait to see if he would figure out what she didn't say first.

“Is the one you talking about a sibling or some family member? Cause no one is coming to mind.” He is still stuck in her as his seed takes hold.

Silveria laughed softly. "No I wish I did have sibblings, sadly what would have been either my younger brother or sister was killed while still inside my mother. The person I am speaking of is called Catclaw, she is the queen of silvermoon. But not only that she is the guardian of fire. Although she can tell a really good story when she puts her mind to it. I traveled with her a couple of times an trouble always followed her in one form or another. But I can't say it wasn't exactaly an adventure because it turned out to be on several occasions." That really had been the most fun she'd had in years.

“So why are you bringing her up? Will she be trouble since I have claimed her friend as my mate and the bearer of my children?” He nips at her ear as he finally stops cumming in her and is waiting for his knot to deflate. His eyes are still blood red as he hasn’t fully calmed down. One hand is playing with her clit and the other is rolling one of her tits around in its fingers. He is using magic for her other tit.

Silveria smiled and shook her head slightly at him. "No if anything she will pretty happy for me. Actually she might be curious in meeting you. But other than that the only time catclaw causes trouble are a few food wars and things of that nature that are actually quite fun to particpate in. Shes a feline if she plays a few pranks on people its sort of in her nature to do that. Besides the most she will do is keep your guards on their toes. And one never knows where and when she will show up. She is a shapeshifter so she could be any one the only sure way to tell for sure its her are her eyes." Feeling him play with her tits and her clitoris she can't help a low growl of pleasure roll out. "Besides I was wondering if I should actually send a inviation out for her to attend the wedding once it takes place."

“If she is your friend, send her an invitation. Hell, I’ll personally protect any lycans you invite, since you are entitled to a maiden of honor and an entourage. On my honor no one will be allowed to hurt them, or else.” He says with such power and command in his voice it’s almost like there is nothing that will stop him from doing this.

Back
Top Bottom