Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Elven Prince's Arranged Marriage (cc and Arkus)

Silveria smiled a bit at that admission. "I will see what I can do about sending her the invitation. As far as inviting the other lycans I will have to go through the people I have met over the years to remember if anyone of them are trust worthy to be my maid of honor." She did know where a few other fox lycans lived but they were out in the kingdom of silvermoon where catclaw resided an it was there the elves and vamps had been a little more friendly to people of different orgins she might invite a few of those.

Feeling his knot deflate enough to pull out, but with his cock silk hard he asks a question, “Well I’m still good for another round if you want to tumble in the proverbial hay. Otherwise I’ll rehear your food for you and clean up our mess, before seeing you in the morning.” He has gone back to kissing her neck and leaning having hickeys, thankfully in easy to hide places.

Silveria smiled softly at him. "I can go one more round, before you have to leave, unless you would rather wait until tomorrow to do it." She wiggled up against him to just to tease him. She wasn't quite worn out yet. though she was feeling pretty languid. She had forgotten about the food but she could always eat it later after they were done with round too.

“Well I want to see how much you like it, so you’re in top to start us off, if that’s where you end up, that has yet to be seen..” with that he pulls out and sits up so she can straddle him, though she has to work to get back on it. Though it does give her time to tease her Alpha a little. But the one thing that catches her attention is all the black demonic markings on his skin, and then actually seeing his hard cock, it’s so much bigger and now she can see how much all the studs, spikes and ridges actually expanded while in her. Good thing lycans mate for life.

Silveria moved to get back on his cock, only now noticing how much bigger it had grown when it had been inside her including all of his studs, spikes, and ridges. "You certaintly got alot larger than I was expecting. But still quite impressive I rather like that." But then a wicked smile curved on her lips. "Maybe I might tease you first before I get back on there." She had also taken note of his black demonic markings that had shown up. She thought that was rather interesting but she didn't comment on it. How ever she did lower her mouth to the head of his cock and licked its senstive tip. She wouldn't be able to fit all of him in her mouth but the part she could give a blow would help before she got back on him to straddle him with her body.

He leans his head back and moans, “The only bad thing about this cock, is most girls never even think of sucking on even the head.” Though the head does have spikes and ridges, they are only big enough to change the texture. “God damn you sure you were a virgin before tonight?”

Silveria only smiled at that, and didn't bother to answer, while she worked on the head of his cock. She'd tell him later if he really wanted to know the answer to that question. Yes she was a virgin but that didn't mean she didn't do some study on males in general on how to best plase the one that she would want as her mate. After having done her initial lick she began to work on sucking off the head of his cock feeling the ridges and spikes which seemed to add a very different feel and texture to what she was doing.

He just Let’s his head roll back for a second as he groans before looking her in the eyes as she sucks her cock, “That feels really fucking good.. I’ll have to eat you out later to return the favor..”

Silveria blushed slightly that feeling her body tingle with the idea of him eating her pussy out later. But while she worked with the head of his cock, she allowed her hands to stroke and squeeze the rest of what she couldn't fit in her mouth. Though occasionally she would brush up against his ridges and spikes.

Leonis was having trouble not throwing her down on the ground and fucking her right there, she was teasing him so much but it felt so good. He would let he have her fun but if she didn’t hurry up he would try breaking her again. Of course he still groaned and mosned as she touched him, his hips even thrust into her hands a few times.

Silveria was going as fast as she could despite the fact her mouth was being stretched to fit what she could. Her fangs occassioually grazing a few parts of his head, and that she couldn't help doing even if she had wanted to avoid it she would have done that anyway. What she was trying to do was work him up enough to explode in her mouth even though she might not be able to swallow all of his cum. She felt him thrust into her hands a few times, which caused even more excitment from her own body.

“Shit.. Silveria.. love.. I’m going.. to cum!” With only a few seconds to react he thrusts his hips forward as he starts to shoot a ton of cum out of his cock directly into Silveria’s mouth and maybe face. And considering how much he came in her, she’ll be covered head to toe if she doesn’t drink it all.

Silveria swallowed, much as the cum, that she could. Though it came out so fast that most of it dripped out of her mouth and over her chin, she had closed her eyes at the right moment. Because she could feel the rest of it was starting to coat her face, and down the rest of her body. It would probably look like she had bathed in the stuff.

It did look like she had bathed in his cum, she band some in her hair, on her face, over her bosom, and then the rest was dripping onto the rest of her body. “Damn that felt good.. and are t you a hot mess..” Leonis grins back at her seeing the mess he made of her, the sight causing him to stay hard after his second orgasm.

Silveria waited for him to finish and when he did. She eased off his head and opened her eyes a crack. "A hot mess is better than a cold one." She shot back at him with a faint grin on her face. Iam so going to need a bath after this.

“Well aren’t you a hot mess, want a real bath or for me to clean you off with magic?” She looks fucking hot looking like that. His slowly deflating cock hardens in front of Silveria at that those thoughts as he grinned at her. “I’m still good to go if you are.”

Silveria smiled slightly even if it was by now a bit tired. " I can go for at least three after that I will be ready for a good long rest. Using magic to get clean would be a new experience for me." She had a feeling with the energy that was being used that she was going to be very hungry.

Leonis waves his had causing his cum to dissipate from her body like evaporating water. “Well come on my little fox.. please your Alpha..” He says this with a small grin on his face as he didn’t expect to have such a fun night tonight.

Silveria smiled cheekily at him. "I will give a few options of which I do, One I can let you eat out my pussy while I give you a second blow job. Or too I give you a naughty dance, before I straddle that hard cock of yours. So which one would you like me to do?" She had a feeling if she did the dance routine it would probably drive him crazy before she got even all the way through it.

“Dance routine.. I need some actual release soon..” He is already panting in anticipation, with precum dripping from his cock covering his massive meat poke in precum, making it glisten.

Silveria smiled then, and got off the bed, and stalked over to part of the floor. "Alright but I don't think you will last through the whole thing. Although it is designed to drive a male crazy." Then to set the mood, she conjured music to play, and then conjured seven vevils attop her person. Clothed in these veils, she began the slow erotic dance. But as she danced the first veil was slowly teased away to expose some skin here and there. It was almost like a slow strip tease.

Leonis was already on the edge of his seat and ready to go again, but he wasn't going to let himself break, at least not this early. He had his pride that he could control himself as a warrior and a mage, he should be able to control himself in the bedroom too. Though from what he has done earlier that may be brought to question. He was staring at her with his read eyes, already fucking her with his eyes as his scent and hers mixed in the air, leaving the room smelling of sex.

Silveria worked, through the second veil as the first finally drifted down to the floor, usaully by the seventh the male lost it. She was hoping the later would work in her case. Otherwise she would have to be a little daring on the seventh if she made that far. While one breast was exposed she allowed one of her hands to lightly play with the hard nipple that was standing to attention as the cool air hit it.

Leonis was watching with a primal hunger that Silveria could feel through the air and from his eyes. She could tell he was holding back, and if the swelling of his cock was anything to go by, this next round if sex would be the roughest and have the largest load. Her teasing was working. I need to fuck her! I need to breed her! Patience! It will be worth it!

Silveria allowed the second to drop in the oppsite direction of the first, and as she had done with her other breast, she played with this one too. Dancing once again as she worked forwards towards the third that was wrapped around her body. But what she did with the third as it started to unwind was a little different she used it for feathery light touches across her body almost as if it was a lover caressing her. Oh she could feel the primal hungry stare from his eyes and it turned her on even more. Enough to slightly wet the seventh veil that was under her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom