Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trust and love can be anywhere (Arkus x Vega Fenix)

She let out a loud, long moan as he enter. Every fiber of her loved the cock that was filling her up. It was not hurting. It was exciting. Zoe moaned, almost purred as she felt herself getting even more horny while he let her getting used to him. She felt her pulse beat stead and it was like his was matching her own or maybe it was the other way around. She could no longer tell.
"You feel sooo good, master~" She moaned and moved began to move her butt to feel his cock as much she could.

Asmodeus did a few things when Zoe started to move. First his right hand grabbed the base of her tail and started to massage her at where her tail meets her lower back. His left hand reaches over to her head, grabbing the back of her head, and with his fingers, he starts to massage her ears and head just the way she loves it, this is all followed by Asmodeus moving in sycn with Zoe so he can pound into her as deep, hard and fast as possible. "You feel good too Zoe~" Asmodeus groaned out as he could feel her hot, wet and tight pussy already trying to wring his cock of his cum. Asmodeus was already thrusting as hard as he could, and with how much the bed was shaking, they might just break it.

Zoe loved every second of his game. Never had someone played like this with her before. This was all new. Who knew sex could feel this good? She moaned. Her tail was moved slightly as he took a loose grip of her tail base. Zoe moaned more and more, it even was a tiny howl in it too. The pleasure was overwhelming, coming from all sides it seemed. It was only building up inisde of her to something so much stronger. Zoe lower head slightly, pushing her bum upward and...
his cock found the perfect spot....
...then again...
and again...
again...
the size of the orgasm took her by surprise. It almost became black in front of her eyes and seconds seemed to become minutes before the pleasure fade out through her legs and making her tremble hard.

Having found her g-spot, Asmodeus burned into his memory where it was, and hammered away at it while still petting Zoe, watching as she was getting really into it. Usually Asmodeus could go for hours since he is a demon, and he still could if he wanted, but he hadn't had sex in recent memory. And with a willing partner, well he wasn't going to pass this up. He'd let her choose if she wanted more after this.

So after many minutes of fucking Zoe like the sex demon he was, he felt her orgasm approach, he could tell by how she twitched, the change in he voice, everything about her aura. So with one big last thrust, he shoved the rest of his cock into Zoe, causing his knot to pop into her, as he came. Causing his cock and knot to expand enough to lock the two together, and trapping all his cum in Zoe's tight quim. It must be even more pleasurable for Zoe just because she was technically mated/breed like an actual wolf. Asmodeus leaned over her body as he continued to pump cum into Zoe, as she rode out her mind-shattering orgasm, and bit down on her shoulder, leaving a mark, before moving to kiss her.

As soon she thought her orgasm would die out did another build up the very few seconds after. This was a completely new thing for her... To even feel an orgasm to begin with was a new feeling and now it was happening twice. She let out a deep sigh. One filled with the pleasure her body was feeling. Every cell of her being was enjoying this feeling and Zoe knew already that she would love to feel it again in the near future if she could. But she also became very tired once the tremble stopped. Zoe somewhat notice the bite but she was way more interested in the kiss she felt. It was lovely. Zoe leaned her upper body down against the mattress. It felt cool against her now blushed cheeks.

Knowing that they would be stuck together for a few minutes, Asmodeus pulled Zoe's body up so her back was against his chest, after that he laid down on his back so Zoe was resting on him. Asmodeus was tenderly and passionately kissing Zoe in her dazed state as his right hand was teasing her now exposed clit. "You're mine now Zoe.." He said this before kissing her lips again for a few more minutes, the hand cupping her face was also scratching her ears.

He helped her up and soon she was laying upon him with her back against his chest. His cock was still in her. She could still feel his pulse. It was a rather enchanting moment. She could barely wrap her mind around what had just happen. How good it had felt like. Zoe smiled tiredly. She kissed him back and a purr liking sound was to be heard as he scratch her ears. He just knew how to take good care of her. Zoe closed her eyes for a few seconds.

It took a while but Asmodeus felt his not and cock deflate a little, though he was still mostly erect from the periodlical spasm of Zoe's pussy around his cock, that and he was so backed up he could go a few more times, but he would wait for Zoe to be conscious. Though with his knot now back to its normal size, this allows Asmodeus's cum to slowly seep out of Zoe, the thick creamy substance slowly made a puddle beneath the both of them. Asmodeus continued petting Zoe as he moved from kissing her to sucking on her neck and ears, leaving hickeys all over her neck.

Zoe chuckle. A tiny happy sound that had not been heard from her before this. She turned her head and open her green eyes to look at her master.
"You are so good, master." She gave him a small kiss back at him. "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome Zoe." He kisses her back before speaking, "Though, if you are willing or want to, I want to do some more. I won't force you, but it would make me really happy if we continued.." his hand that was teasing her clit is now rubbing her tits, massaging them all the while still petting her and leaving hickeys all over her body, showing to the both of them that she is his.

Her mind... her body and her soul had calm down from the orgasm. It was in tease still and it was so very easy to make her all worked up once more. He offer her one more time and maybe even more. Zoe that had instantly falling for this new feeling nodded.
"Yes~" She felt his fingers finding its way down to her clit once more. "Oh~ you are making me feel so good, master..." Zoe inhaled sharp. "Can I turn around?"

"I was hoping you would turn around, because I want to see your face as you cry my name in pleasure, and so I can kiss you. Please, call me Asmodeus, not master." Sitting up a little, Asmodeus picks Zoe up just enough to turn her to face him, never letting his now rock hard cock out of her pussy. "So do you want me to bounce you, or do you want me to lay you down and mate you.." Asmodeus interrupts her response with a kiss first.

She got help to turn around and Zoe smiled as she looked into his eyes. Those very same eyes she had been so frighten of when she first came here. Now they felt different. Zoe spread her legs on each side of him and lower herself down on his cock. It was not feeling as enormous as it did the first time, but it still stretch her good. Zoe was about to answer when he instead kissed her. She would take this very tiny chance she got and ride him. It was not often she got a change to be on top. Zoe placed her hands against his chest and moved her hips.

Asmodeus decided to help add to Zoe’s pleasure. With his large hands her grabbed her hips tongive himself leverage so he could slam Zoe balls deep on bisbcock repeatedly, though because of how big his hands are, he could also rub the spot above her tail while doing this. The room was filled with the smell of sex and the sounds of his balls hitting her ass very fast.

Why had this never been done toward her before. This would have easily make her play as a nice puppy. The pleasure it self was enchanting and Zoe loved the attention she got. It was wonderful. She moaned as she felt him rub her spots. How could he know everything single place that made her bend in joy?
"I am so close again~" She whispers and bow her head down to lick his neck. Giving him some kisses as good she could. "Ohhh~"

Asmodeus could only smirk at the pleasure clearly written on Zoe’s face. Oh how he loves bringing unimaginable pleasure to a willing female. Nothing beat it. Increasing how hard and fast he is thrusting into Zoe he says one thing in a commanding and dominant tone. “Cum.”

That was all she needed to hear. Even if he had not allowed her so could she had never hold it back. Zoe moaned and felt another wonderful way of pleasure spreading out over herself. This was the best feeling she had ever felt.

This time though, Asmodeus was no where near ready to orgasm himself. So as Zoe is having her second orgasm of the day, Asmodeus keeps fucking her through her orgasm, forcing his cock in and out of her rapidly constricting pussy. On one of his thrusts, he even flips the two of them over, so now he is pounding her into the bed in a missionary position. After a few thrusts he grabs her by her knees and lifts her legs up by her head, causing him to somehow hit deeper in her cunt as he continues to ravish her for all he is worth.

It was like her mind was slow. She couldn't even process everything that was happening. All she knew for sure what that she loved it. How could she not? He was giving her his whole being and she was very enjoying every second. Then she was on her back, her knees was all the way up to her chin. How it was possible for him to hit another amazing spot in her was for her strange, but it did make her moan and purr in joy.

Asmodeus decided to just keep this up for as long as he could, which turned out to be another half hour. He literally pounded Zoe’s pussy for a half hour, while petting her and playing with her ears and tail. Asmodeus lost count of how many times she orgasmed around his cock. The whole time he was playing with her body, kissing her.

By the time he had stopped pumping into her was she feeling... Zoe didn't even knew how to describe the feeling that was rushing thought her. It was like drugs. She was feeling so well. Her mind was foggy. She laid against the mattress. Tired but pleased. Another chuckle escaped her. This was really a new strange feeling. She loved it. Zoe would try to do this once more before her owner would come and get her.

Asmodeus like last time had knotted into Zoe as he hilts deep in her. And because he never took his cock cock out of Zoe, she has two very large loads of hot, sticky and thick cum in her, stuffing her completely, almost painfully so. While waiting for his cock and knot to deflate, Asmodeus was kissing and leaving more hickeys on her body.

A few minutes later Asmodeus extracted his thick cum covered cock, seeing how Zoe’s pussy gripped his cock as he pulled out and he could see his cum slowly seeps out of her. Asmodeus decided to see one more thing, moving so he was above Zoe he let his semi-hard cum-covered cock land on her face, covering it. “Clean my cock Zoe. Then maybe I’ll give you another treat later.”

She could feel his cum slowly dripping out from her. Zoe had by now closed her eyes. Who knew sex could make you feel this tired. She however open her eyes soon again and saw her master's cock in front of her. His cock didn't smell but she could clearly see their juices cover it. "I am too tired master."

“Oh come on, we can take a warm bath afterwards, it just would be very hot and nice if you could for me. I won’t force you though so it’s up to you.” Asmodeus cock was dripping his and her combined juices into her mouth there was so much.

Bringing her with a bath? Was he stupid? Zoe would never complete willing get in again. One time was one too much. A quick shower was for the best. So Zoe shook her head once more. For how long had they been going on. She had not felt this exhausted since her arrival here. Not even during her cold. Still Zoe smiled up at him.

Back
Top Bottom