Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trust and love can be anywhere (Arkus x Vega Fenix)

Zoe had just manged to get back inside, locking everything behind her. Not a single prof that she had been outside. Zoe turned around to look at the man.
"I always wake up with the sun master, should I not?"

“Not when you’re sick. How do you feel?” Asmodeus comes closer and cups her face gently, so he can put the back of his hand on her forehead. “Hmm seems like your fever is gone. Well want to help me make breakfast before we shop for a new collar?”

"Good... I think." Zoe couldn't say she was having the best of days but she was feeling a bit better than the last mornings when she was with her owner. There was no way he would care about something so silly. There wasn't much he would care about when it came to her.
Zoe wouldn't never dare to complain about things around here. The two masters was like day and night. Completely different. Zoe was offered to help out, a chance she took. To do something for her master would make her feel better. He had been so kind toward her.... and yet the thought of escape was there. It always would be. Just to know what she would soon have to go back to her real owner was terrifying....
"I can help." She told the master. "Have you slept well, master?"

“Actually, that was the best slee I’ve had in a long time. If you want you can join me in my bed whenever you wish, since I enjoy your company. So I’ll let you pick breakfast.” With that Asmodeus wraps his arm around her waist and walks to the kitchen getting ready to make breakfast.

His comments made her blush slightly and even so when his arm found it's way around her waist. Zoe went to make some sandwiches with ham and cheese on. They was the best! Zoe watched him make some coffee while she prepared the rest. How could she have thought of running away from here? He was good enough, right?
Zoe looked outside for a few seconds. But then again it was not truly him she was running away from, right? It was her owner. This was not her true master... she could not forget that...
"These are okay, master?" She asked and shown him the sandwiches.

“Yes they look delicious Zoe. Thank you for helping cook, I made a fruit salad for us to enjoy as well.” Asmodeus smiles down at her but he sees she seem nervous and maybe upset even. “Are you alright? You seem sad. Tell me what’s wrong.” He says this as a command but softly and kindly enough that it is more asking, though still a command.

It is then that Zoe remembers he once said that if he liked her enough, he may buy her later, from her old master. But he didn’t have a reason to do that yet, besides the fact he though she was cute and adorable, and sweet.

"No, everything is alright." She told him and then shook her head. "No... That's a lie. I am worried that I cant shift anymore. What if I have lost my wolf?"

“Once you heal and we get the metal out of your neck, I’ll let you out into the backyard to try and see if you can change. I know how important is it that you can change.” Asmodeus pats her on the head scratching her behind the ears. With that he sits down and starts to eat lunch with her.

"So you think it is still possible? For the changes I mean..." Zoe didn't dare to get her hopes up too much. What if it was all a fail? What if she would never be able to change again?
Zoe began to eat her breakfast. She wasn't really hungry because of the cold, but she ate as much she could get down. Zoe looked up at him.
"Are we leaving after breakfast, master?"

“Well I hope for your own health that you can still change. I know it’s not healthy to not allow you too. And since you’ve been good I was planning on buying some red slices for you still. But first we are going shopping for a new collar, one that won’t hurt you or stop you from changing.”

Zoe nodded. A collar that wouldn't hurt? How wonderful that sounded. He got her attention when he heard the reward. Fruits over all was her soft spot. She loved all that she had manged to get her hands on.
Zoe wasn't sure if she had really been that good that he wanted her to be. After all only an hour ago had she tried to run away. That was not how good girls acted. But there was no way she would tell him about it.
She coughed hard and drank some of the juice. Stupid cold....

With that Asmodeus orders a wide variety of collars to be sent to his house, after they eat breakfast. “Zoe, while I’m gone, I need you to clean up in the kitchen, then you just rest up in your room or on the couch, okay? See you in a bit with red slices, and the collars should be here in about two hours.” He used express 2-hour shipping. And with that Asmodeus leaves to get red slices

"I am going to be alone, master?" She asked him and titled her head. "All alone?" Zoe finishing her juice. "When will you be back?" She asked and looked at him. "Will you be home when the collars arrive or am I allowed to receive them?"

“The house will be locked and I’ll be back in about 30 minutes, I’m just grabbing red slices and the collars will get here after I come back. So just finishes cleaning the dishes and countertop and then go rest up, I’ll be back soon.” Asmodeus pets Zoe behind the ear for a few seconds before heading to the store after locking up the building.

She nodded. "Okay. I will clean up and then rest." Zoe gave him a tiny smile. She watch him leave and felt a bit sad over that. Zoe knew she was alone in the house and decided to check all the rooms around the house. She went to water the few flowers he had in the windows. Zoe then went upstairs, feeling the fever slowly coming back. She went in her room. Change into something more cosy clothes and went to lay down.

Asmodeus did as he said he would and grabbed the ripest looking watermelon he could find and brought it home. Putting it in the kitchen he could see that it was cleaned, and he then went upstairs to check in Zoe. Opening the door and seeing her in bed he speaks up, “You feeling okay Zoe? And once you are feeling a bit better, I have red slices downstairs.” He had walked over to her while he spoke, and sat neck to her on the bed, petting her the way he knew she liked it, also feeling her fever as he does so.

Zoe looked at him.
"I don't understand, master." She told him. For some reason she was glad to see him. That had never happen before. "One moment I could be running the fields endless and the other second I have no engery at all. When will I be good?" Zoe sat up a bit. "You really bought me fruits? Why?"

“That’s because you are sick and maybe it’s also because you haven’t shifted in a long time. I brought you fruits because I wanted to and because you’ve been a good girl.” Asmodeus pets her again, “So you just sit here and I’ll get some red slices and we can watch a movie or something on your tv.” With that he gets up and curable some watermelon, bringing many small slices to share.

She smiled tiredly when be came back and moved so he could easy fit in the bed beside her. Zoe was not a big girl so there was plenty of room.
She had turned on some kind of futuristic romance movie while she wanted for his return. Her eyes lighten up like fairy lights during Christmas. Even if he had told her about the slices so had she not wanted to believe him until she saw them.

Clear red, sliced up in perfect triangles. Zoe made a tiny joyful sound in a high pitch. She made sure to check if she could take one before she did and then went to take a bite. It was perfect!
Zoe smiled. A genuine and true smile. This has made her forget all about her troubled life for a few seconds and truly enjoy the slice in her hand.

Asmodeus enjoyed the smile on her face as he sat down petting her as she ate, also eating one of his own slices as he just relaxed with her. About halfway through the slices, they hear the doorbell ring. Getting up Asmodeus speaks, “That must be the collars, I’ll get them and be right back.” And with that he heads downstairs.

"Okay master," She nodded and saw him leave for the door. Zoe moved and sat up better, took another piece of the fruit and smiled. He was the best master so far. A bed, clothes, food and now rewards for tiny steps forward. Zoe couldn't help herself. She liked him.

It did not took long until Asmodeus came back with a box in his hands. She understood that it was the collars. It was time to get the collar back around her neck. She was a bit nervous that it would have spikes on it's inside.

Asmodeus sat down next to Zoe with a decent sized box, “I’m glad you’re enjoying your red slices, hopefully you find a collar you like.” Asmodeus smiles down at Zoe as he lets her and opens the lid, showing a wide variety of collars, All different collars, with different designs and no spike on the inside. They didn’t just look pretty but after Asmodeus puts a collar in her hand, she can tell the inside is soft like velvet or silk.

It’s hard to explain but each were made with her comfort in mind and if she tries any on, they fit snug against her neck without choking her. There are also blank tags to go in the collars. “Go ahead, mix and match what you like.”

There was so many different sizes, shapes, collars and fabrics. Zoe looked at her master a bit shocked about his choice of word.
"No, I won't pick." She shook her head. "This would never be my choice, master..."
Zoe turned to look at the collar. If she could beside freely so would she never have it on at all. She would be free like the wind. Not caged like a song bird.

“Well sadly you need one, so pick the one you think looks best. Either that or I’ll take away the rest of the red slices for not being a good girl.” Asmodeus never raised his voice, just keeping it calm

"No. I will never pick one out master. Nerver. I can not claim myself. I will never do this." Zoe told him in a bit annoyance. How could he not know this himself?
She was only a pet. A slave for them. She could never give things like this to herself

Back
Top Bottom