Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trust and love can be anywhere (Arkus x Vega Fenix)

Asmodeus was filling out the sheet having Zoe answer some questions every once in a while. Once finished he turned in the sheet and about half an hour later a nurse came up saying, “Zoe, we are ready to see you.” Asmodeus helps Zoe up but stays with her since he can tell she is nervous, keeping his hand in her back to make her move forward but to also be comforting.

The nurse let them get inside and Zoe was told to take a seat on the table. The nurse read through the journal and looked at Zoe and her master.
"From what I have been reading here so does it not sounds to good and we will have to do a few check ups. Unfortunately so are your kind still a bit new for me to work with. So I will have to change with a Co worker. I will be back in a few."

Another doctor soon came in. She had long hair in white and her ears was pointy. An elf.
" I am so sorry for the wait. My college is still a bit green. But I assure you that you are good hands. I am doctor Evenfell." the lady greeted at her master before turning to the Zoe. She always made sure that Zoe knew her hands would be touching her and softly spoke whenever she talked. Zoe felt the doctor began to poke around at her body. Here and there. She didn't want to be here!

Dr Evenfall turned to look at Asmodeus.
"As far as I can tell right now so is everything alright. It seems she had just got a cold with some nosebleed. When we add immune system is fighting something else so can magic feels like that kind of burning. You can also have a bad reaction to magic. But I still want to run some tests to be on the safe side."

Asmodeus can see Zoe is uncomfortable, so he pets her behind her ears. “It’s okay, they won’t hurt you, and I would like to know why my magic hurt you. It isn’t supposed to do that. And if you behave while we are here I’ll stop by one of the stores and grab you watermelon tonight for tomorrow.”

She nodded once more this day. Who knew her first day would feel this long. It was like a never ending story. The doctor took some blood from her, checked her arms and legs. Then she began to check on her head. It was way too much touching for her liking, but then she also knew it was for a good reason. Still Zoe couldn't help to move away when the doctor reached for her feet, for her face and neck.
"Alright, we will have to do a scanning. I can't find anything wrong." Doctor Evenfell told the owner. "So if you could remove the collar so will I prepare the room for us."

Asmodeus currently too worried about Zoe at this instant, removes the collar without hesitation or much thought. He just wanted to make sure Zoe was okay. When he removes it he can see the redness from the rubbing of the very uncomfortable material he can feel in his hands. He thinks to himself that he will have to get her a new one since this one, he can feel how scratchy it is in his hands.

Zoe was told to lay down and then long sides of the bed was brought up so the x-rays wouldn't be disturbed by the things around. The doctor explained how it would work and that it was nothing to be afraid of. Zoe nodded and saw that her master would still be close. It was enough for her to know it would he alright.

The pictures was taken and the doctor gave them to a nurse that would come back with them in a few minutes. Meanwhile did doctor Evenfell check on the scars around Zoe's neck.
"What did you plan to do when you first notice this kind of reaction?" Doctor Evenfell asked Asmodeus. "Have it happen before this time?"

“I only just got Zoe today from her owner. When I saw her reaction I was going to use my magic to check her, to make sure she was alright. When she said it hurt I knew something was wrong but didn’t know what so I brought her here. So what is it and is it bad?” Asmodeus says this with little emotion showing since currently he wants to rip Zoe’s old master a new one or two for causing so much damage to a wonderful girl who he could tell would be a good slave. Though something in the back of his head used a different word than slave.

Doctor Evenfell nodded as she was taking down the sides at the bed.
"You are doing great, Zoe."
Zoe didn't care how well she was doing. She wanted to go home.
"I am going to rub a bit on your neck, alright. Tell me how it feels."
The doctor began to feel with her hands over the scaring at her neck. Zoe said she didn't feel anything until they came to the sides and back. It was like a tiny vibe.
"Come, feel this." She told the master to come closer and showed where it was. There was like small pearls under her skin. It was clearly causing her some distress.
Then came the pictures from the x-rays. There was something under her skin.
"I think it's from a collar." the doctor told Asmodeus. "like those with spikes but this one had broke and then the spikes has grown into the skin. I believe your magic somehow manged to trick them causing her nerves to react badly. As for the noseblood. It's an old injure causing her to bleed easier when she catch a cold."

“Can you do anything to remove the pieces of metal from her neck without hurting her to much? If so we’ll schedule a day for surgery or get it done now if possible.” Asmodeus looks foen to Zoe patting her shoulder gently before looking back to Doctor Evenfall. “Money won’t be a problem since she is covered by my insurance, and I would be very grateful the sooner we can get those things out of her.”

"Yes. I don't think it will be too hard to remove them." She took a seat behind her computer. "We will have to wait until the cold is gone so how about Friday next week at 9.45?“

“That will work, well if you can put us down for that time that will be wonderful. I’m now going to take her home if that is alright.” Asmodeus then walks over to help Zoe up, “Let’s go home.” So with that he sign so a few papers, makes sure the bill is paid, and heads to the parking lot. Once they almost get outside, Asmodeus picks Zoe up bridal style, and carries her to the car, using his magic to keep them both dry before finally driving back home.

"Then there is all done. She should be fine in a few days, but if the fever is getting worse just call me and I will write out some med for it."

Zoe jumped down from the bed and then walked out with her master. She was so glad to be out of here. Zoe went made small surprised scream as her master suddenly lifted her up. He still was going doing something strange so they would not become wet. Zoe got in the car. She was so glad she didn't have to ride in the trunk. She looked at him getting into the car and then slowly felt her neck. It felt strange to not having a collar around it. Naked and exposed.
"Master?" Zoe looked at him. "Am I in trouble now?"

Asmodeus raises and eyebrow at Zoe. “Why would you be in trouble? If anything I should beat your old master for not telling me about your injuries in the first place. If I had known you had such injuries I could have avoided hurting you, since you haven’t done a single thing to deserve it. Also no work for you tomorrow. You’ll stay in bed and I’ll move one of the spare tv’s to your room so you can rest. Argue with me and I won’t get you any watermelon.”

With that he pasta her head and starts to drive. “I’ll also be buying you a new collar, though I’ll let you decide from the ones I pick, so that they don’t hurt your neck.”

Why would she not be? She always got in trouble for the most strange reasons no matter what it was. She listen at her master. Zoe felt bad for not being put at work tomorrow either. That was what she was made to do. From sunrise to sunset...
Zoe open her mouth to throw out an argue but his his comment about a collar made her looked at him with confuse written clearly over her face.
"I pick?" She shook her head. "But my neck doesn't hurt that much earlier either. Whatever is fine, master. You get use to it after a while."

“The only reason it doesn’t hurt is because your neck is so badly hurt from your last few collars. After your surgery and after I heal you you’ll get a new one. And also, I’ve always found that if a slave like their collar, it makes them happier than one that’s painful or annoying to wear.” With that he keeps driving home ready to answer any more questions she has on the way.

"You are so different." She mumble and looked outside during the ride. Zoe began to cough a bit. Maybe she had manged to catch a cold after all.

By the time they arrived back home did she got help inside. Now had the evening hours began to tick and Zoe could not believe how tired she was feeling today. She had not even been doing much today and still she was feeling bad. Zoe didn't want to let go of her master. He was so warm and she was feeling cold.

Asmodeus only smiles at her saying her was different. Once they got home and he carried her inside he noticed she wouldn’t let go of him as he tried to put her in bed. “Would you like me to join you? You seem to be rather comfortable.” While waiting for a response he sat down on her bed still holding Zoe.

Zoe thought for a moment. Did she want him to join her? Normal she did not like contact at all but this was on her terms so would it feel better. Zoe slowly nodded. The grand reason why was because she was freezing.
"You are so warm, master. I like that." She told him and laid down on the bed.
Once she relaxed did she felt a headache from all the events today. The day had been so confusing, stressful and somewhat good too. Zoe sneezed.
"Master what if you get sick because of me?"

Laying down with Zoe, so her head was on his chest he chuckled, "If I get sick I'll deal with it, if it makes you feel better I'll stay here. Personally, I don't mind cuddling with you, its kinda nice.." With that Asmodeus pets Zoe's head slowly, focusing on the spots he knows she loves by how her body reacts. "Just rest.. It seems your vacation will be longer than normal.. but I hope you like it anyway.."

It took time before she could find herself relax against him. Being this close to a master like this was a special thing for her. It almost never happened on her conditions. There was always something more expected from her. Zoe let out a sigh, rubbed her cheek against his warm chest. It felt so good as the fever began to sit in harder. Zoe yawn and it did not took long until she was sleeping deep.

Asmodeus smiles seeing Zoe get comfortable and kept petting her softly behind the ears until he also fell asleep with Zoe using him as a pillow, he also made sure to pull the covers over them, and as a precaution, he used his magic to make sure he didn’t get sick. Hopefully..

Zoe woke up very early the next morning. As soon the sun rise did she woke up. A bit surprised did she found her master sleeping in the same bed as herself. She looked at his face. He was very handsome looking and Zoe couldn't help herself but to like his gentle touches. She yawn wide and sat up. Careful did she sneak up and went to the bathroom.
While washing her hands did she look up and saw herself in the mirror. Her brown hair was a mess, pointing in all kind of direction. Her skin was sunburned but filled with old scars. The one around her neck was what caught her the most. It was wide, pale and vibrant red at some places. She went to touch it. Zoe had not been without her collar.... well... she couldn't remember when.

She went back out and saw her master still sleeping. Quiet and careful did she sneak downstairs. Opened the front door and then ran against the very same gate the care had been through. Finally she had been given a great change at freedom. She would have been a fool for not taking it.

The gate was of course locked and with her throwing open the door Asmodeus was slowly waking up, noticing the bed was missing a person he slowly stretched and started heading down stairs yawning. Zoe is currently trapped in the front yard with a locked gate and somewhat high walls, with her current strength she wouldn’t be able to jump them since she was still recovering. “Zoe, where do you go?” She can heat from inside the house.

Zoe tried of course to get over the gate a few times, but even she knew it was pointless to try. She would only get hurt by her silly tries.
Zoe gave up pretty quickly and was already heading back to the house when she heard her master calling for her. She would not tell him about her failed escape. It would give her into big trouble. Zoe went to touch her neck. Back with her owner so would she have been zapped with the power stick. She hated that tool.

She had just walked up on the front porch when she just remember something. She did not have any collar on. Zoe couldn't but to wonder... did that mean she would be able to shift? Zoe shook her head. She had not been in her wolf form for years. Turning all suddenly would most likely not do her any good.

Checking her bathroom and then the hallway he started to walk downstairs, seeing her at the front door looking outside, the door was closed and locked. “You’re up early. Your fever gone?” Asmodeus yawns into his hand as he stretches

Back
Top Bottom