Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trust and love can be anywhere (Arkus x Vega Fenix)

“It will take time, but if you want, I can heal that for you. Make the pain disappear. We would have to sit still and let me touch that spot for at least an hour a day, but it should heal. How does that sound. And you full?” Asmodeus asks her since he saw her push her plate away. He needed to know everything he could about Zoe and the more he saw the more he didn’t like. He never believed in permenantly marking slave, especially the pretty ones.

She nodded. "Yes thank you for the food, master."
Zoe didn't thought very much about her back. It did hurt now and then when she was working. Even more if she carried things upon her back which made her use her shoulders more. Zoe however didn't know what she should be asking. It was not her place to tell the master what to do. If he wanted it healed it would be that or not.
"If my owner wants it to be healed... I shall let it happen, master."

“Well then let’s find some better and more comfortable place to sit so I can start healing your back.” With that Asmodeus puts his dishes away and puts the leftovers away for later. He then takes Zoe’s hand and takes her to the living room and sits her in front of him so he can work on her back. “You can watch whatever you like on the tv, Zoe.” He had literally every channel, so she could actually watch whatever she wanted since he had Netflix too.

She hurried up to follow along and take away her own dishes away too. Zoe was about to back down when she felt him take her hand and took her into the living room. She was seated on the footstool so her back could be free. Her new master handed her the TV remote and Zoe looked at him with a question look in her face. Watch wathever? She got help how to work it and pressed the remote to flick through the channels.
Zoe had never been allowed to actually watch TV before. Whenever she was inside so would she be having her focus on her master and nothing else. But this was a completely new experience and it did not took long before she found some kind of sci fi movie where they was travel through space. She didn't even notice the man working with her back,

He lets her watch the show as he works on her back. Asmodeus focuses on the deeper and older damaged tissue and nerves first, making sure to heal all the pathways and physics damage this time. Once all the big stuff is gone he will focus on repairing the actual nerves and then healing he top layer of skin. Once he is done for the day he pays her head after the episode ended. “So like the show? That’s only the first episode.”

Zoe's back was itching. Burning but it was nothing new when it came to that so she did not overthought it too much. Instead she focus on the show. Zoe felt another pat on her head. She turned to look at him with some surprise.
"There is more?" She had really begun to enjoy the show and he told her that was just the first. Zoe moved her shoulders. Rolled them. Moved her back. There was no stiff feeling... there was no strange burning between her shoulders. It was strange. "Oh my..."

He hit the record series button on the remote before explaining, “I got rid of some of the pain in your back, though I’ll need to do what I did a few more times to get rid of all of it. Yup, I’ll record the show for you so you can watch it later, after chores and doing a good job that is. Since I don’t watch tv unless my job is done too.” Asmodeus gives her a small smile. “You haven’t seen the back yard yet, want to go check it out?”

She was so surprised it would be more and it would be there for her to watch later. He would even let her see it later too.... Zoe couldn't help but to wonder what kind of strange house she had end up at. He wouldn't hit her. The master had already letting her clean up, dress, feed her and now he had healed her scars. How that was possible did she not know and cared very little about. Zoe was starting to be scared that all this would just be fake. Had she went insane? What if she would wake up in the barn the next time she blinked.

Zoe would play nice for a little while longer. He had offer her to see the outside plenty of time now and it was starting to grow on her. Outside! Fresh air... A perfect place to run.... away? Would she be able to do so? Maybe. Zoe turned to look at him.
"Yes master. I would love to see it."

“That’s good, it’s a big yard though it is fenced so you won’t be able to leave, but it’s a few acres so you could easily spend a few hours just exploring all of it.” He holds out a hand for her to take before leading her outside where she sees a huge inground pool and then what seems to be miles of trees and grasslands. “I’ll call you when it’s time to eat, it will be with this whistle here. So go have fun and explore and if you get tired come back, and I’ll give you a bath before you go to take a nap.” With that he pats her head and walks back inside to go through his notes on how to train her, making a few changes to previous orders and preparing to pamper the girl.

Zoe couldn't believe it.... She was going to be alone? Just her outside by herself? This master was a strange man. He did things to very different and that did began to scare her just as much. Still Zoe nodded. She would wait until he had gone back inside before she would slowly move onto the yard.

It was grand just like he had told her. Zoe walked until she saw the fence. There was no way to climbing over it. But at least she has seen it now. Zoe saw a old oak a bit closer the house. Some of its branches was hanging down low. A perfect place to climb in. Zoe began to climb up to middle of the three and took a seat where she could easy watch out over over the ground.

Asmodeus just watched Zoe from his cameras and seeing her in the tree he waved to her as he ordered more things he would need to make her more comfortable here.

Zoe relaxed up there. She needed to figure out how all this was going to be working around here. The air was semi warm and it played with the leaves around here. Zoe turned to look at the house.
She couldn't help but to wonder when things would become like they used to be. Hit first, ask later.
Zoe could simply not understand these changes. They was nice. A bit too much of touching for her liking but that was rule one. He could touch her whenever he wanted. So far it has only been some innocent touching, but Zoe counted that it would be changed soon.

After an hour did she climb down and began to walk back. The clouds had turn into dark ones and half way to the house did the sky open up and hard rain fell. Zoe ran the last way to the porch. But it had not matter. She got completely soaked. Zoe shiver and looked at the rain falling. A deep thunder rolled between the counts and Zoe walked closer to the door. She wouldn't get inside this wet and she wasn't sure if she could disturb her master with this kind of useless matter.

Asmodeus had watched her from the window and had been walking down to let her in. Seeing her outside he opened the still unlocked door. "Why are you staying outside? Get in here silly girl." He says this playfully as he pulls out a towel he had grabbed on the way down. "So go to the side restroom right there, undress and dry off. After that you can go to your room to change or take a bath. Also, lunch is almost ready." With that he handed her a towel and went on his way to finish lunch.

Zoe was clearly surprised by the man's laughing. She couldn't understand what was so funny. Her owners before she have never letting her seek cover from the rain, even less get inside like this. Zoe manged to create a mini pool of water where she stood.
Grateful for the towel did she put it around her. He told her to use another bathroom to dry herself up and then go and get change.
It was nice to know that she had more clothes to change into.
Zoe did like he asked and was soon changed into something new and warm. She had even take a chance to look at her back after his strange treatment. No scars..? No strange feeling as she moved her shoulders....
Had he healed her only to hurt her worse? Some liked clean, smooth skin before they began their work.

“Zoe! Lunch is ready! Come on down!” He set up their food in front of the tv so they could watch the sci-if show she liked so much. It was just some sandwiches, fruits and vegetables. Patting the seat next to him Asmodeus spoke up, “Come on, I won’t bite, and you don’t want to let your food get too warm.” He gave her a soft smile and rubbed her head and tried her healed back a little too.

She hurried downstairs. Ran in the stairs as quiet she could so she would not come late. Zoe first went to the kitchen. Expecting the master to be in there, but he was not. Instead she followed his scent into the living room. Zoe waited for him to knowledge her before getting inside. She looked at him before she took a seat. Just like earlier she flinched at the touches for the first second until she sat still.
Zoe however moved away from his hand against her back.
"No more." She told him and sat further away.

“Zoe.. come here..” his voice is firm but not hostile, commanding her to sit back down in her seat, “All I’m doing is making sure your back is healing properly, since before you could barely feel anything. I know your not used to being touched, but it’s the only rule I’ve given you so far. Is it hard following one simple rule? If it is please do tell.” It’s hard to place what is intentions are with his voice being so monotone. “Well anyways it seems to be healing nicely, so just enjoy your lunch and watch your show.” And with that he turns on the next episode of her sci-fi show before heading to the basement to work out.

Zoe moved back, slowly... Careful in her movements. She watched him.
"No, master. I am sorry." He was annoyed. She was messing this up once more. Why could she not stop herself?

After checking up on her back he went away. Zoe waited for a while. He was not comming back. She took a few bites from sandwich until it felt impossible to swallow. Not even the show manged to catch her interest.

Zoe tried to swallow once... Twice... She was starting to get ill. Zoe turned everything off, put the sandwiches away in the kitchen and began to cough. Maybe she had caught a cold? No... She wouldn't think so. Zoe walked quietly around in the house. She went up to her room and laid down on the bed.
After some twisting and turning did she took the pillows, blankets and created a better nest on the floor. She let out a soft sigh. Maybe she shouldn't not be eating that much? It made her feel ill and strange.

A little later Asomdeus saw that she didn’t finish her show, so he restarted it and saved it for later, heading to the kitchen to see that she had put her food away for later but also seeing that she hardly ate anything. So grabbing a glass of filtered water he heads up to her room only to see her on the floor.

“What are you doing sleeping on the floor? Also you hardly ate or watched your show, is everything okay? I also brought you some water Incase you were thirsty.”

With that he sits next to her putting the glass down for her to drink as he just watches to see how she reacts, trying to analyze her and using his control of his aura and pheromones to try and get her to relax so she’ll talk.

Zoe heard his steps long before he came. She was only laying down. Feeling very comfortable if she would admit it. Zoe strangely did not felt scared of him as he was sitting beside her.
No she was calm. Tired and still having that might-throw-up feeling but she was nog scared. Instead of ignoring him did she turn toward the man. Zoe looked at him for a while.
"I think I might ate too much. I'm felling ill now." She told him and looked at the bed. "This is cosy enough for me, master. Pleased don't be mad at me. The bed was too soft."

“Ah well in that case I’ll get something to help settle your stomach, and that’s fine but later would would prefer if you tired the bed again, since the floor isn’t as good, unless you would like a firmer mattress.” Asmodeus pats her head, “If anything rest well and I’ll call you down for dinner later if you end up being hungry.”

With that Asmodeus leaves and gets her some Tums for her to eat and then goes about his day, cleaning his house and making sure he has what he needs for the rest of the week.

Zoe did take a nap. She didn't care he thought the floor was not good enough. Why was it not? It was not just the floor... Zoe was laying on the blanket and there was a carpet underneath. The bare floor had been good enough for her ever since she could remember. But then again this man was a strange one.

Zoe got downstairs in a rather sounds less way. She knew he was in the kitchen since the amazing smell came from there. Zoe was a curious little being and so far had the master not done anything against it.
She stood in the doorway for a while. Just to observe. Zoe walked closer and soon she was standing beside him, watching what he was doing.

Noitincing her presence after a while he spoke up, “Would you like to help or maybe learn to cook? I can show you how to make some good so if I’m not here or you get hungry you could feed yourself.” He also pats her head again scratching behind her ears for only a second. “If you’d rather wait I think you have an episode to catch up on.” He smiles as he points to the tv.

She turned to up to look up at him.
"I can help." Zoe told the master and looked down on his work. "I can be helpful, master."

He scratch her behind her ears. Something she was starting to enjoy. Not that she would never admit it. Zoe turned to look at the TV. "No I can help you, master."
She told him for the third time now. She didn't want him to believe she was lazy.

“You’re so cute, but it’s fine, you get to relax today, and you can help me tomorrow. Just go relax, watch your show since I’m now an episode ahead of you, you need to catch up.” He chuckles and smiles as he rubs behind her ears again. “And it is a fun show, also anything you want me to add to dinner? Anything you want to drink or eat? I’ve tried making a simpler dinner to not upset your stomach.” He has made more bland food with light seasoning but it’s still a tasty looking chicken dinner with a salad.

Back
Top Bottom