Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trust and love can be anywhere (Arkus x Vega Fenix)

So strange....
Zoe nodded. Alright, then... She would do nothing. Zoe thought a while over his questions. What did she like... There had never been much of good tastes in her life. But there was one thing she remembered that she loved, but she could never catch the same of it.
"I like red slices, master. They are green in the end then a little white and then all red. It's so sweet. Can we eat it sometime?" it was totally worth a shot.

“Hmm I might know it by a different name, but sure, go look in the pantry and fridge if you can find any red slices. If you do you can have some for being a good girl.” With that he he moves his hand from her ears to right under her chin to see how she would react. ‘The only thing coming to my mind is an apple but that can be right.’ Is all Asmodeus can think of.

Zoe let him hold her chin for a second or two before she went to seek for the red slices. She wasn't even sure of it was season for them now.
Zoe first looked though the fridge, but there was none. She thought it would most likely not be any there either. The pentry was like a tiny walk in. Zoe looked at the different package, sizes and forms. It seemed like she would have to be without when she saw it.
Mixed up with other fruits on the front of a package. Zoe picked up with. This was not what she had thought it would be like. But at least she could show him what she meant. Zoe took the package out and went up him.
"Red slices, master." She pointed at a slice of watermelon on its front. "Yummy."

“Oh you want watermelon? I don’t have any now but I’ll go grab some for you tomorrow.” He grabs the bag from her hand and hands her a piece of candy, watermelon flavor. “Give that a try, though small bites, it is red slice or watermelon flavor.” He give her a smile and rubs her head behind her ears gently seeing the delight on her face before she can hide it.

Melon? So that was what is was called. Watermelon. Zoe would make sure she would remember that and then took the small piece from him. It was sweet and did almost taste the same.
A tiny playful smile was to be seen in her face as she ate the whole bite. Zoe thanked him and after another pat from him did she went for the sofa. She sat down and turned on the TV.
Tv was nice. It filled the room with that chit chat that was needed so she wouldn't have to. This time did another movie capture her interest. One with unexpected love and charming humor.

Asmodeus could only chuckle seeing her content and rapture as she watch the television. Deciding to spoil her he puts a small handeful of the candies melons on her plate of that had a chicken leg and a scoop of salad on it. He brought it over to her as she watched tv, “You can have those melons after you’ve had your chicken and salad. Eat the candy first and I won’t buy the watermelon tomorrow. If you eat the candy, all your food better be gone. Otherwise, enjoy your food and movie. I’ll join you if you want.”

He waits for a response as he had walked back to make his plate of food.

Zoe looked at the plate. It looked good. He seemed to me a good cook. Zoe was glad that he decided to give her some lovely food as well. She looked at him. Now she was even able to eat some candy? How wonderful!
"You are of course welcome to take a seat here as well master."

“First off, thank you. And second, please call me Asmodeus, not Master. I never did like the sound of master over my own name.” He smiles at her as he sits next to her, petting her behind the ears before getting comfortable and starting to eat as they watch the movie Zoe was watching.

To not be calling him master? The thought was new to her. To call him by name sounded like an impossible request and Zoe wasn't sure he would be able to make it.
She would try, but it was a such deep placed habit. Almost impossible to get rid off. Zoe finish her dinner and took one piece of candy. One piece did she held out for her master in case he wanted one too.

Asmodeus notices that Zoe holds a piece of candy out to him, so smile at how cute she looks offering him some of her dessert, he leans in and takes it out of her hands with his mouth and then he leans back grinning at her petting her behind the ears, this time for an extended period. “You are so cute Zoe, and thank you for offering some of your candy, that was sweet of you.”

It is with surprise she watched her master take the candy from her with his mouth. She had never seen a owner act like that before. Zoe slowly took her hand back. Unsure what to think about the new event. His gentle scratching behind her ear took her from her thoughts.
This man was so different. There was no kicks. No screams. No pulling. She had not even been bleeding here.
Instead he had given her a place to sleep, clothes to wear and food to eat. The man had healed her wounds, those ugly scars on her back and the strange numbing she had before. But that was not all... Now he was giving her rewards for nothing? He told her she was cute and sweet. That did she knew was a lie. He had to be... There was no way he could think she was cute. She was a mutt. End of story. Still her cheeks became slightly pink from his comment. Suddenly feeling shy did she bend her head down.

Asmodeus chuckles seeing her blush and look away, seemed like he was right that the way to get through to her was more affection instead of the normal slave training. Though he had to admit he wasn’t lying about anything. With her head down he continues to pet her behind the ears and then trail his hand down her head and neck to her back, and then up the other direction back to her ears, seeing how she reacts to being pet along her back.

“Aww, you’re blushing, makes you look even more cute.” He pets her a little more before going back to his food and their show.

Zoe didn't know how to respond really. People was never this kind without a reason.
"Thank you, master Asmodeus. Also thank you for the food. It was very good." Zoe saw he had finish eating as well. "I can clean up?" She wanted to do something nice in return. Not only sleeping and watching TV. A slave with no chores was a useless on and Zoe didn't want to be that.

“Nope, no chores for you today, you’re not well from all the starving and I just want you to rest today. This will probably be your only true day off so I want you to enjoy it.” Asmodeus per her head again as he took her plate and went to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

Zoe nodded. She was sure that he was right about this being her only lazy day she ever would have. Zoe watched him head to the kitchen with the plates and then looked around. So far he had only been speaking loudly once at her. That was it. Zoe was fighting a bit within herself. She wanted to relax, enjoy her day off and even if her new master had told her to do the same so was her mind on high alert. She let out a deep sigh and moved to the sofa he had been sitting in. It was pushed against the wall so she her back would be safe and she would be able to see out over the room. Zoe laid down and turned her attention to the TV. She could now understand why her last owner loved to watch it during the evenings. It was very entertaining.

It had only passed a half hour before she was starting to feel restless. Her body wasn't used to be still like this. It almost hurt. Zoe got up from the sofa and went to look outside. It was still raining. There was few things that would make her want to go out in this kind of weather. She stood there, watching the rain slowly fall.

Asmodeus was coming down from showering with a book in hand wondering what Zoe was up to since she wasn’t in her room. Noticing she isn’t in the living room with her show paused he looked for her around the house. Finally he sees her looking outside, almost bored or stressed, was hard to tell without seeing her face. “Everything alright Zoe?”

She whipped around. Growing in warning. He had manged to scare her. She had not heard her master come walking as she was in her own mind. Her growling stopped at once as she knew there was no danger behind her.
"You walk very quiet, master." She told him. "I am just looking at the rain and thinks it's nice that I am inside for once." Zoe turned to look back at the rain. She turned to look at her master. He was a rather interesting man. She had no idea how he was working like. Zoe wanted so badly trust every word he told her, but they just sounded too beautiful to be true. "Why didn't you change collar?" She suddenly asked him. On her collar did it still said her owner was her caretaker and not this master.

“That’s because I sadly don’t own you, I’m only here to take care of you before your master returns. Now I would love for you to be mine, but I have no reason to.” He was petting her head behind the ears as he spoke.

“You would have to make me want to keep you to have me try and buy you from your master, though knowing him he wouldn’t give you up anyway. So think of this as a work vacation, you get fed, clothed and taken care of, and then hopefully when you go back to your master, he does as I tell him and you will have the same treatment here that you have back with your master.” He isn’t smiling anymore since personally he was already getting attached to the little werewolf.

Zoe nodded. She understood him. Her master has send her here to learn to be a good girl. But it was not her fault that her original owner had such stupid ideas and loved to hit her. Zoe could be good when she wanted. Or so she thought at least. The other's view might have been slightly different from hers but she wouldn't start to care about that now.

The man told her to see this as a vacation. She had no idea what that meant but she liked the food and clothes part. Food was always going to make her happy and clothes was making her feel better. But she really doubt her owner would change his way of her treatment. She was having a feeling that things would just turn back as they once was before.

Zoe was not one for long chit chat. She rarely talked much or for very long. Here it didn't seem liked he cared that she was talking openly with him. There was to hushes or loud shut up at her. Instead she was a watcher. Taking everything in that was happening around her. She was more of a thinker that picked her words careful when it was needed. Zoe looked outside once more. Then she sneezed.
One, two, three, four, five.... it was like a never ending. Zoe held for her nose and then felt it become runny. She held her head up. This was nothing new. Nothing she had not been through before.
"May I get some tissues, please?"

Asmodeus grabs a box of tissues before grabbing a thermometer and having Zoe put it under her tongue. “I wonder if you were in the rain to long..” He pauses as he rubs her ears as they wait for the themometer to warm up, “Well you do have a fun and cute sneeze to say the least.” He chuckles and checks the themometer. “You have a slight fever it seems..” he looks back to Zoe, “Ok, go upstairs, take a hot shower, and get ready for bed. I’ll grab some medicine for the fever.” With that Asmodeus goes upstarts to a closer looking for medicine.

Zoe nodded and went to the bathroom she had been in before. But once there did she take a seat on the toilett and held her nose. Zoe went to change tissues. It had started to come red. Just great. A nosebleed as well. Just wonderful... Zoe sat there for a while.

She didn't want to shower nor take a bath. Why would she? He had given her one this morning. It was more than enough. Zoe needed another tissue. Her stupid fucking nose! This was not the first time it happened. Her catching a cold and it would become a messy, bloody one. Zoe. Guess it was because of too many hits on her noes.

Asmodeus comes back with the medicine but seeing her nosebleed bleeding decides to see if this is just a normal cold. So kneeling next to her he says, “Hold still Zoe.” He says this softly and comfortably making sure not to stress her out. He then raises a glowing hand to her head and with his magic starts to examine her body, trying to see what’s wrong.

Her master came to check on her. She thought he would be annoyed at her for not showering yet, but he did not seem to care about that yet. Instead he told her to sit still. Slowly did he reach his hand up and it began to glow.
Zoe was taking back by the strange tingling feeling she felt from his hand. It began to tingle and then it began to hurt. Zoe slapped away the hand moved away.
"No it hurts. It'd just a cold. Nothing strange with that."

“That spell isn’t supposed to hurt. I’m taking you to the hospital, your master must have hit you too much recently. And I don’t care what you think, I’m taking you to the hospital.” With his voice full of authority and him no longer hiding his aura, his aura is like that of an alpha’s telling her to obey, but also showing he is protecting her. With that he picks her up and puts her in his car and starts heading to the hospital, using magic to cover them with an ethereal unbrella.

Then there was no room for arguing. No place to fight back. His voice completely dominated her and made her cower back.
Zoe didn't say anything until they would arrive at the grand hospital. This was not where her owner usually took her whenever it had been too much. Zoe looked at the man beside her. Had she been hit too much lately? Zoe couldn't recall it but then again she had episodes that was completely out. All black. Zoe went out with the man. She had expecting rain to pour down on them both but instead had he made something to cover them. Not a single drop hit them.

Zoe and her master went inside. Took a queue note and waited for their turn. Meanwhile they would have to fill up a form what had happen. It took a while until they was called up by a nurse.

Back
Top Bottom