Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trust and love can be anywhere (Arkus x Vega Fenix)

“Don’t use that time with me Zoe.” Asmodeus voice is now much not commanding than usual. “I’m telling you to find the one that’s most comfortable, since I don’t want you taking it off. Now either pick one out or sit here while I eat the rest of your red slices.” His aura is almos swallowing Zoe whole, showing her that yes he is kind to her, but he is not to be trifled with or mocked

His tone had not been loud but it had been demanding. Zoe knew he was serious. Very serious and even if he had talked about the collars earlier and before so could she not bring herself to pick one out. That would been she had accepted this life of hers. Which was still far from it. Of course had the man been nice to her but to demand this.... She could not.
Zoe shook her head. She had got a few slices of the fruit. It was more than she had asked for. He could eat if he wanted!
"I will not."

With why she wouldn’t finally clicking in his head Asmodeus sighs. He grabs a collar that is black with gold inlays, the inside made of the finest and softest material. He the gently puts it on Zoe. “Well since I’m in a good mood we can keep sharing the red slices. But how does this one feel? It doesn’t hurt? If it does I’ll have to find a new one.”

Zoe sat still. She didn't move her head until the collar was put around her neck. Then did she turn her head from. Side to side. It was light against her skin. Soft. But was also very warm... Or maybe it was just her who was hot? Zoe barely felt the collar. She couldn't help but to wonder if it was supposed to feel like that? Was it not going to be tighter? Some of her owners almost choked her when it came to the collar. Zoe reached up. Touched it. Even the outside of the collar was smooth and well done. She looked up at the man in front of her.
"It's good, master. I can use it."

Last edited:
Asmodeus smiles at Zoe's response, petting her behind the ears just the way she likes it. "Well I'm glad, I don't like seeing you in pain." While smiling at her and petting her, Asmodeus brought the red slices back over and took one for himself, motioning to her that she could have more. "You can have as much as you want since you've been a good girl."

Slowly, slowly had she begin to like those gentle touches from him. He always scratch her behind her ear and it felt very good. Zoe gave him a smile. Enjoying the tiny moment they now shared together.
To get a collar back around her neck, did something to her. It made her feel... Strange. Normally she would hate it with a burning passion but now she wasn't sure what to think. All she had to remember was that the master here was not her owner!
Zoe ate another slice. They was so good!
"I really love these, master. Thank you for getting me some." see, she could be nice too.

Asmodeus took another bite of his red slice, still petting Zoe behind the ears. "You seemed to hesitate, and I noticed your smile didn't reach your eyes. Is something wrong?" Asmodeus tilts his head a little as he looks Zoe in the eyes, almost as if he was looking into her soul. "You can tell me what's wrong."

"No, nothing is wrong master." She told him. There was no idea to complain about something she could no longer control. "I guess everything still feels so new and strange to me." Zoe put the green edge on the plate and went to watch the TV instead. She was not in a mood to chat this afternoon. Instead she would be quiet and observe the surroundings. Zoe laid down on her bed. Maybe finally was the fever giving in... Stupid cold.

Asmodeus can tell something is eating at her but he wont force her to talk. "Well you can tell me when you're ready. I'll put the leftovers in the fridge. Also, do you want me to join you for your little tv marathon? Or do you want your room to yourself?" Asmodeus asks this as he walks to the doorway about to head downstairs.

"You are welcome to join when you want, master. I won't mind." Zoe said and watched him leave. Meanwhile did she got up and put the remaining collars on her side table. She took a few in her hands and was very glad that they was not filled with spikes on the inside. Her neck was still a bit sore, but it was not even near what it once had been. Her owners rarely cared how things was from her view as long she would be working and follow orders. Zoe laid on the bed once more. She was starting to get a cough. A deep and hurtful one. But at least she was with master Asmodeus and his good care. Zoe wasn't sure she would have survived with her owners.

Asmodeus came back after putting the dishes away, but in his way up the stairs, her heard Zoe coughing loudly. So he stopped by his restroom to grab some cough medicine, then went to his room to get into some sweat pants.

Finally walking back into the room in a just comfy pants he sat next to Zoe, handing her a small dose of cough medicine, “It’s bubblegum flavor, I find it the easiest to drink. And yes you must drink it, I don’t want you getting worse.” Smiling down at Zoe, Asmodeus pets her behind the ears again, before getting under the covers and watching whatever she put on the tv. His larger size means that he takes up enough space that Zoe has no choice but to use Asmodeus like a pillo again if she wants to stay on the bed comfortably.

"Bubblegum?" She looked at him, unsure what he meant before drinking the liquid. It was disgusting sweet but it made her cough stop a few moments later. What a wonder.

After putting the glass on the side table did her master laid down with her. The bed was small, but it did fit for both of them. However, she could bit lay as good she had done before. She would have be close to him. In some way did she like it... Forcing a contact made Zoe loosen up easier. She took a pillow under her head and laid it against his arm pit and then laid to watch the TV. This time it was a movie about a Mammu, a tiny girl and their strange friends. Even though Zoe loved the move so did she soon fell asleep. To get more comfortable did she put her arm around his stomach and moved her face closer to his chest. In these moments was there a peaceful Zoe next to him.

In the next two days would the cold getting better and she would soon be healthy again. Ready for the true test and training.

The next two days were similar to the days before it, with Asmodeus taking care of Zoe and taking every opportunity he could to hold her and pet her, sometimes even petting her right above her tail, which is supposedly pleasurable enough to be compared to an erogenous zone.

Every morning Zoe would wake up wrapped in her master’s arms, with his scent filling her nose the second she woke up. On the third morning though, with her fever gone and having the surgery scheduled for the day, Zoe woke up to another scent that filled the room. Looking at her master’s face and and listening to his heartbeat, Zoe could tell Asmodeus was excited, possibly having a good dream. And looking farther down she could see a very large tent in his pants.

To wake up in someone's arms felt nice since she actually wanted to be there. She was glad that morning. Had a good night rest and the fever was completely gone. Zoe yawn wide. As she inhaled did she smell a new scent in the room. A deep musk. She open eyes and saw pretty fast what the reason was.
He is a man, she thought and all this time she had been here so had he not have one single realise. No wonder he was dreaming it. Zoe looked at him for a little while. She has never experienced this would happen while the owners was sleeping. Would she have to do anything? If it had been daytime so would she know what to do.... Maybe it was the same now?
Zoe careful took her own hand down and placed outside of then boxers. She let her hand drag upp and down a few tim.

Zoe’s hand didnt even fully wrap around Asmodeus’s morning wood, though his breathing picked up and his hips started to move up to get a little more friction from her hand. His arms that are wrapped around her bring her closer to him as he sleeps. After a few tugs, Asmodeus very large cock slides out of his loose boxers causing Zoe so get a noticable amount of precum on her hand. It’s very thick, sticky, and has a strong smell, though it isn’t bad.

With how much Asmodeus is moving he is going to wake up any minute now. But not only that, but with his precum leaking out of his cock more, the amount of pheromones he is releasing is increasing.

Last edited:
When he first moved did she thought he was waking up. Then it was clear to her that her master was still dreaming. However he did not seem to he far away from waking up. That did not stop the curious girl. She reached, carefully out. His cock was easy taken out from his boxers like they was made for situations like this. Zoe couldn't help but to feel like she for once had the control. It made her enjoy the short moment and it made her brave.
After only a few strokes with her hand did a his cock began to leak of precum. The smell was not like she was used to and his own scent had somewhat changed. Zoe slowly moved out of his arms. Slowly. Slowly. Just so he wouldn't wake up just yet. Zoe moved her fingers. The precum had been sticky. Not like it used to be. The curiosity took the upper hand and Zoe moved her head down. Just a few licks. That was all. She stuck her tounge out and licked its top.

When Zoe licks Asmodeus's large cockhead, licking up his honey thick and sticky cum. Zoe tastes something that is delicious. Even more so than her red slices. Asmodeus though felt her move and keeping his breathing the exact same, he opened his eyes to see Zoe leaning down to lick his cock, and seeing this Asmodeus decides to keep up the act of sleeping and watch how this all plays out. Except he uses some small magic to cause Zoe to feel just a bit warmer down in her core.

It was not like she had thought it would be like. His cock held a semi sweet taste over itself. Like a hint of something.... She couldn't put her finger on what. Zoe continue to stroke his cock while she licked. She even took the chance to put it between her lips. Zoe felt herself began to getting hot. Maybe she was starting her heat? It was always then when her sexual side appeared. Zoe put his cock deeper into her mouth,really sucking hi.. Hard.

"Ooohh god.. that feels good.. and please don't stop Zoe.." Asmodeus's voice is full of lust as he is clearly awake and if she turns to look at him, she would be able to visibly tell that he is stopping himself from ravaging her, his eyes are slitted and glowing in arousal and want. "If you're good, we can just have some 'fun' instead of going to the doctors.. but that means finishing what you started.." His voice is commanding even now as he lays under Zoe. Though his hand does go up to her covered pussy and start to rub with his large hand and fingers.

Zoe froze. She moved her head up and looked at her master. Zoe blinked a few times, while her tonuge was still hanging out. She liked her lips. She moved slightly so he would be able to reach her if he wanted. It did not took long until she felt his hand against her sex.
Zoe wasn't sure what she would think about it just yet. Still she moved her head back down and licked the top of his cock. This time did she took the cock as deep she could without hitting her gag reflex. Zoe kept pumping with her hand while she sucked at the same time.

Asmodeus groaned out in pleasure as he felt Zoe continue to suck and rub his cock. It was fun to watch, as her hand couldn't completely wrap around his cock, and she really was trying her best to please him. Knowing she deserved a treat, Asmodeus used his magic to have her underwear appear off her body on the bed-side table. Then he made sure his fingernails were trimmed before softly playing with her outer lips. Only after he was sure she was wet, did he stick a single long and thick finger into her quivering sex, and slowly pump it into her, looking for her g-spot.

A soft moan escaped her. His fingers knew how to play with the female sex. He played her. Making her crave him. Making her enjoy the act too and nicely wet before a finger enter her. Zoe slurped at the cock. Suck up her salvia that was leaking out between her lips. Zoe smiled as she stroke the cock while catching her breath. She could play good and nicely too if she wanted

Getting tired of only fingering her, Asmodeus reached over and lifted Zoe enough to drag her pussy to his face, still leaving her head at his crotch. Using his finger still to finger her g-spot, he used his tongue to start eating her out, lapping at her clit with his tongue every once in a while. Oh how he just wanted to fuck her now. She had awakened his lust within him and he didn't know if he could control himself much longer.

She made a tiny suprised whimper as he suddenly moved her. He had done it so very easy. She was just about to lower her head down when she felt something hot, wet against her clit. The sensesion was new to her. Zoe let out a mix of purrs and moans. Her master knew how to tease her well...
"Ow~ master..." She remind herself in her mind to not forget about him. Her duty should always be him firstly. But his warm tounge was teasing her too much. She couldn't concentrate on her own task. "Mmm~ I want to feel you inside me master..." She kissed the top of his cock. "Claim me with your beautiful cock, master... Please fuck me..."

Something in Asmodeus snapped hearing Zoe beg for him to take her. Sitting up more, Asmodeus pulled himself out from under Zoe, releasing his ten inch cock from Zoe's grasp. Asmodeus then pushed Zoe down by her head while pulling her up by her hips, causing her to be on all fours with her ass in the air, her dripping wet cunt fresh for the taking. Leaning over her body Asmodeus rubbed his large dark red and veiny cock against Zoe's quivering pussy, the studs that surrounded his cock teasing Zoe, like she is rubbing against a warm dildo.. After getting some of her juices on his cock, lubing him up a little, he roar'd, "You are MINE!" before plunging his entire length into Zoe, only stopping as his knot pushed against her pussy lips. He was saving the knot for when he finished in her, truly mating her in the primal part of his mind and soul. Asmodeus did take a few seconds though to feel Zoe's pussy squirm and constrict around his cock, especially since he was stretching her out more than anything she had taken before. Asmodeus did find it humorous though that he took Zoe's wet cunt in doggy style, and she seemed to like it.

Back
Top Bottom