Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trust and love can be anywhere (Arkus x Vega Fenix)

Asmodeus backed up to lay next to Zoe seeing her shake her head. He wrapped her up snuggly against his muscular body, before kissing her cheek. “How about a showe then? Then we can go downstairs and have breakfast.” His scent was surrounding Zoe as well as his body heat.

She nodded slowly. A shower would better. Also he was right. She needed to wash up. Sweat, cum and her own juices was all over her. The plays had actually become messy.
"Can I get some paper? I don't dare to move otherwise. I will get your cum all over the place..."

Reaching across the bed Asmodeus grabs a handful of tissue that Zoe had forgotten about. “Here you go, now will you be joining me in the shower or will I have to wait for you to come downstairs to see you?”

"Thank you!" She smiled up. Zoe places the tissues between her legs. Whipped away most of the cum so it wouldn't be leaking all over the floor. Zoe walked up to him. "I shall join you, master." She gave him another smile.

Standing next to Asmodeus it’s almost shocking seeing how much taller he is, almost as if she is seeing for the first time again. It probably doesn’t help that is massive cock hangs nearly between his knees soft. Another sign of just how much bigger he is. After turning on the shower and making sure it was hot enough, Asmodeus stepped in holding a hand out for Zoe. “Well come on, I only bite if you want me too.” Asmodeus spoke in a teasing but still husky and deep voice.

She had never thought about it very much but her master here was very tall. Her head reached almost up to his shoulders. Almost. Normally would Zoe don't like the feeling of a Master towering over her like Asmodeus did. But with this man she felt okay. Good even. From the past days could she see that he only had her being in mind when it came to everything she was given or asked to do. Zoe thought it was strange, but in the same time she did not wish for it to end.
Deep down she knew it would. This was the dream. Behind those gates was the world real and painful.
Zoe took his hand and joined him in a warm shower.
They both longer under the hot water for long time. It wasn't until Zoe's stomach growled that remind her that she might should prepare breakfast for them both. Prehaps not prepare, but to help out. Her cooking skills was not the best after all. When they both was sitting down by the table did she look at her master.
"When are we leaving, master?"

While in the shower with Zoe, Asmodeus made sure to practically worship her body, petting her and pleasing her by touching and rubbing his body and hands on her, memorizing all her curves and scars, massaging her breasts and palming her pussy, but only enough to tease her. Once they were both clean he went downstairs with her to eat, letting Soe help him as he showed her how to cook a little better.

After sitting down Asmodeus looked to Zoe, “Do you mean leave for the doctors? Well I still have to call them since your fever finally broke but it should be tomorrow or the next day.”

She nodded. Okay, so she would not be going to the doctor today? She liked the sound of that.
"But you will come with me, won't you master?" She asked him while finishing her glass of juice.

Asmodeus laughs out loud as he personally finds her question to be odd. “Of course I’ll be going with you Zoe,” Asmodeus cupped her check as his long fingers scratched behind her ears, “I’ll stay with you the whole time. And by the look on your face, would you perhaps want to spend the rest of your day ‘relaxing’ with me.” Asmodeus can’t the smirk on his face as he teases Zoe.

Her cheeks became red as she blushed. Maybe it was obivious that he should have join her. Zoe had been guessing so, but she could not be sure. He might had changed her mind. Still she leaned into his touches. The thought of only laying still another day did not sound to appeling for her. She longed to be outside. To run.
"I want to go out, master." She told him, full aware that he would most likely deny her.

“Well you can go out back, but I would prefer if you waited until your surgery is done, since your fever just broke. But if you really need to run outside, I’ll let you. Also, you’ll be joining me in my bed tonight, it’s a bit bigger than yours, but only if you want to.” He taps her noise with his finger before sitting back in his chair.

"As you wish, master." She nodded and was pretty sure what he had in mind for the evening. If it was similar like this morning so would she be sleeping like an angel.
After eating some breakfast and completely satisfied earlier was she filled with new energy. Not to tell about the past days. She was ready to be active again. She smiled. The fever would not come back soon again.
"You can join me for a jog, master?" She tilted her head. If he was worried about her so could he join in her run.

Asmodeus are with Zoe and washed the dishes with her afterwards. Being in only some shorts and a t-shirt Asmodeus looked at Zoe after she asked her question with a smirk on his face. “You sure you can keep up Zoe? Maybe we should make a bet? Yo make it a little competition?”

"Oh master since you are asking like that so I am pretty sure I will lose very quickly." She told him but still nodded. "If you want me to compete so will I do my very best. I will go and change into something better to run in."
It did not took long before she came down dressed in some leggings and tub top. "I am ready when you are master."

“I’ll only compete it you will, I don’t want to force you to do anything you don’t wish. Though you look ravishing in those.” Asmodeus gestured to her clothes, “Hmm, so, what would you want if you do beat me? And something reasonable Zoe.” While Zoe walks by Asmodeus he wraps his arms around her as he massages her tail and her ears directly, wanting to see how she reacts.

She let out a purr as he pat her tail. He knew which buttons to press to make her feel all fuzzy. But still she thought of his request. "If I win so would I like to go outside and have ice cream. Outside in the town, sounds okay master?" She tilted her head. "But if you win?"

Asmodeus likes how she purred so he continued his ministrations, “I like that idea, could be fun. If I win, I’m going to have some fun with you tonight, and you can’t argue, but we’ll establish some rules before we start.” He wasn’t going to elk her that he would take her out for ice cream win or lose.

Zoe nodded. She could only assume he would not do anything harmful and then agree with the tiny competition. But Zoe was now pretty sure that he knew already what the outcome would be.

They walked outside and came to an agreement where they would run. To the three and back to the house.
"One lap to warm up, master?" She asked. Zoe didn't want him to hurt himself.

Asmodeus pats Zoe’s Head. “If you need a warm up then that’s fine, let’s go and enjoy the weather.” With a quick slap to her ass Asmodeus, begins to jog ahead of Zoe as he laughs, his voice warm and light, bringing a calmness to Zoe.

Zoe jumped a bit as he gave her bum a light slap. It sounded more than it felt. She just turned her head around, gave him a smile and got outside. The weather was nice. Cloudy but still warm enough to enjoy it. Zoe began to jog only to get up a pulse. All this time did she ran a few steps behind him. Oh fresh air... She loved it!

There was a nice breeze and Asmodeus was glad Zoe asked to run outside, he himself had neglected his own workout training so this would be warm up for him. Turning he could see the blissful smile on Zoe’s face. “Since you’re better we can go running every day if you wish.”

"we could if you would like that, master." Zoe threw him a smile. A few minutes where they ready. Zoe knew she should let him win because he was her master, but then again she liked to pretend she had a choice and also being able to win. She would at least give it all for the competition.

Once they finished their warm up, Asmodeus got ready to race Zoe, and as they got ready Asmodeus turned to Zoe as he rubbed her ears. “Now no holding back, I still want to see if I’m as fast as I used to be, and if you want that ice cream you better earn it.” Asmodeus made sure to tease her ears just a bit more before getting ready again.

"Yes master." Zoe nodded. She was glad she would be able to do her best. To really compete. Otherwise it was somewhat already done as the master's often loved to win.
Zoe was a quick runner. She had often manged to escape things when she was younger because they could not catch her right then... Now she knew better of course. Running would never be good. Once they was off did she jog the first meters before she ran faster up to the three. Even faster back to the goal. She would give 110% of herself into this.

The race was exhilarating, Asmodeus hadn’t raced against anyone in years and Zoe pushed him to his limits, even with him in top shape still after all these years. He had kept pace with her the whole time, so when they were both sprinting, they both hit the finish at the same time. Panting as he stood with Zoe, Asmodeus spoke, “Well it’s a tie, so we both get what we want.. We’ll go get some ice cream before I get to have my fun..” Though Asmodeus didn’t stop there, since the race got his blood pumping. He turned while smiling to Zoe, before he pinned her in the grass, kissing her lips and rubbing his clothes sex on hers, trying to get her horny before heading to town.

Back
Top Bottom