Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trust and love can be anywhere (Arkus x Vega Fenix)

Seeing that he wasn't getting a response, Asmodeus decided to drain all the magic from Zoe, hoping that would help with what happened to her. He was holding her close to his chest, just holding her, wanting her to feel better. He would put off the fun he had planned til she was better. "How are you feeling now Zoe?"

She tried to move away. Her body was calming down, but it didn't change the facts of what had just happened. Zoe placed her hands against his chest and pushed away.
"let me go..." She told him him and moved to get off him. "let me go."

He cupped her face and to make her look him in the eyes. "Zoe, I'm sorry. I never tried or would ever want you to feel pain. Just let me hold you until you're better.. Please.. I'll make it up to you afterwards.." His eyes show his emotions, and that he really is sorry that he ruined their fun day with some stupid magic. He totally forgot that with the studs left in her neck magic didn't ever affect her the way it was supposed too.

Zoe felt him cup her chin. Normally would she like that. Having him this close... But not now. She wanted to hide. Runaway. Anything. His sorrow reflected clearly in his eyes, but at this moment did it not matter. Deep down she should have known better. She should have known...
Zoe let out a low growl and tired to get free once more. This time she used anything she could. Even ended up smacking his face a few times. It was like the first bath all over again. "Let me go!!"

Asmodeus could tell he had hurt her trust in him by the look she gave him, and he just hoped she would let him build it back up. Not because it was his job, but because he wanted her! He cared for her against all reason and she knows that! He thought he explained it to her already! Why did she have to be so difficult! Though the second Zoe slapped him something snapped in Asmodeus.

Before she could hit him again Asmodeus grabbed her wrist and pinned it above her head before grabbing her other hand, doing the same with that one. Asmodeus's eyes were starting to glow and the anger in them was palpable. He waited until her straddled Zoe before talking. "I've treated you like a queen the whole time you've been here. I've fallen in love with you against my own wishes.. I try to do everything right and the one time I try to set up a nice date and night for us you act like I was trying to HURT YOU!" His voice has started quiet but ended with im shouting.

Asmodeus was panting he was so angry, his aura had even became visible he was so livid. He looked back at her before forcing himself to calm down, his menacing aura returning to his body and his eyes no longer glowing. "I am sorry for yelling Zoe.. But you have to understand.. when I marked you, it was for life. I am bound to you and would rather you see me as your lover or mate than master.. but if you keep treating me like your enemy I.. I.. don't know what I'll do.." Asmodeus slumps over by the door, accidentally blocking the both of them in his room.

It happened very fast. For a second had she been free and the next she was held down tighter then before. Zoe kept still, but still she was breathing wild in panic. Her master was furious. She had never seen him this angry before. Guilt grew inside her. This was her doing. She couldn't blame just him. Zow's ears was flat against her head and she didn't know what to do.
Suddenly there even seemed to be two of them. Zoe let out a low whimper. She knew she had pushed too far, that she was way over the line. Zoe felt him release her and his scary eyes was gone. She watched him lean against the door. Blocking the easy way out of her. Zoe look her change to jump of the bed. She lower herself down on all four. Rough learned habit that had turned into an instinct. Zoe lower her head and licked ler lips. Her body was now her own. No strange power. Just her own feelings and limbs.
She took a few slow steps closer. Her movements was careful. Ready do flee if she had to.
"You love me?" Her voice was lower then she had thought. Like she was frighten it might not be true.

Asmodeus was holding his head in his hands as he thought of what he nearly had done to Zoe. He was scared shitless because he knew if he had hurt her then, he would have lost her forever. He knew that in his heart and soul. When he smelled and heard Zoe approach he looked up with pain in his eyes. Zoe could even see that his eyes had a small coating over them, as if he was on the verge of crying.

"I thought I already said that silly..." Asmodeus rubbed his face as he spoke, sniffiling. "I'll say it again though.. Zoe. I love you. I'll say it every day, every night, whenever you want me to remind you just ask. And I will tell you each time, I love you." His voice is filled with conviction and energy as he is trying with all his heart and soul to show Zoe he really does care for her. Its only now that he sees her walking on all fours that he knew he really fucked up. 'She must have been terrified of me to go back to walking like that..' is the thought that crossed his mind.

She looked up at him. Taking in every single move he did. Every word he told her. Zoe took another step closer. Relaxing somewhat. He was sad. He was in pain.
Zoe didn't want to see him like that. He wanted him to be happy like so very often was. He was loving her... Me... but how? why?

No one had loved her before. Not even as a pup. Zoe knew pain, horror far too well but love. It was something different. She couldn't wrap her mind around it. How could someone love her if everyone else she had known did not? Zoe walked up to him, rose up slowly and gave his head a pat. Gentle like he use to do when she was feeling bad. He didn't have ears like she did so this would have to be okay. Hopefully would he not be mad at her anymore.
"You love me..." She repeated, mostly to herself.

He let he pet him and he chuckled a little, "Look at you petting me.. Its nice actually.." He looked up at her, "And yes my Zoe. I. Love. You. I will tell you however many times, and I'll show you however you want me too." Asmodeus shifted to get a better look at Zoe. "There are so many wonderful things about you, that I would have to be here a while explaining them all.. but Zoe, I really do love you, and if I could, I would take all your pain and aches away! I want you to be able to run free with me, with noting holding us back! Hell, I would love for you to be the mother of my children.." Asmodeus seeing that he let that last one slip blushed so much his face seemed to glow a neon red, and her covered his face a little looking away from her in embarrassment. He had really gotten into that rant.

Zoe nodded slowly. She was glad from his words.
"Why did you put a spell on me?" Zoe asked, tilting her head as he turned his away with red cheeks. Babies? Mother? I can't do that! Does he not know what I am?! Zoe moved closer and rested her cheek against his chest. She couldn't reach much higher up. Zoe rub her cheek against it. "I am sorry for making you sad. Please forgive me?"

"I put a spell on you so that you'd feel really good when we got back. Good and relaxed because what I wanted to do with you can be a bit rough sometimes, and I didn't want to hurt you by accident.." He looked back to her as Zoe rested her cheek against his chest. "I'll forgive you if you forgive me..." When he said that Asmodeus bent himself over to capture Zoe's lips with his in a tender embrace. When they broke the kiss he did speak once more, "I was serious about the kids.. not sure when but I would love to make you a mother..." Asmodeus's eyes were lidded with love, lust and want. His pheromones were in overdrive with the emotional roller coaster the two of them went through as well as the talk of children subconsciously priming his body for a breeding session.

"I forgive you, but Don't mess magic with me. It have never ended well so far." She told him and kissed him back. Magic was even more crazy that her having wolf ears on her head. Once more did he bring up kids and Zoe shook her head. "No kids..." Zoe shook her head. "I don't wish to talk about that now or any time soon."
To have kids. To be a mother... she couldn't do that. She could barely take good care of herself. Beside if she did have one pup so would it only end up in the same faith as her. No kids... it was for the best.

"Deal, no more magic. Though I think you owe me an explanation with the kids thing Zoe. Not right now, but later." Asmodeus sighed as he cuddled with Zoe and just kissed her continuously for a very long time, so long that both their lips were sore and puffy, and for so long that even Zoe was being affected by Asmodeus's constant release of pheromones. "I would really like to show you what I had planned if you want.. It doesn't involve magic."

Zoe let him held her closer and things was starting to feel better. Her lips felt sore once they stopped kissing. Zoe looked at him. She just wanted to be close for the moment. Not doing anything special. Just be with him was enough.
"Alright, show me." She told him.

"Just so you know, it was supposed to be a new way to have sex. And it was going to be a long session. You know how you were tired only after a few orgasms? This would have been a few times longer if I had my way." Asmodeus talked as he stood up and stretched. "So if you want to back out of this thats fine, we can just have normal sex before we go to bed." Asmodeus sits on the bed waiting for Zoe's answer, wanting to know what she wanted to do.

Zoe slowly shook her head. "I think I have had enough of adventures for today, master." She already felt worn out and he had even more plans in store for her. Zoe didn't knew how much else she could take. "Maybe you can just show me how it works? You know... like tell me?" Zoe titled her head.

Asmodeus kisses Zoe when she tilted her head to look at him, “Zoe, please call me Asmodeus. I love you and want you to be comfortable calling me Asmodeus.” Asmodeus was silent as he thought how to describe what he planned.

“I was going to try blindfolding you to see if you liked how that felt, not being able to see what your partner is doing can add suspense and make it feel more intense. Maybe use your collar and another one to chain us together? Make it so we’d be stuck with each other? And maybe add a few toys to make you feel good.”

"I will try and do that." She nodded and smiled. Zoe went back to sit on the bed. He had not meant to hurt her. He didn't knew... Zoe let out a soft sigh. Feelings was so hard... things was so much easier when they was one feeling. Anger. Now things was messy. Her world was upside down and her master was the one doing this. He loved her... Zoe smiled for that. He was loving her. Zoe watch him while he talked. Chains, collars and toys. Slowly did she shook her head.
"Oh not now... I am almost feeling ill after that rush I had before. Maybe later? Maybe tonight?"

Asmodeus wariches Zoe like a hawk and smiled back at her when she smiled at him. He had almost forgotten that Zoe wasn’t used to any signs of affections or signs of emotions. Loving her would be hard to express but he relished the challenge of showing her how to true love and be loved.

“That’s perfectly fine love, I wasn’t planning on having our fun till later tonight anyway. Also since I ruined our date, I bought you some of that ice cream you ordered and put it in the freezer for later.” Asmodeus had joined Zoe on the bed after he stripped off all his clothes. “Since your my mate, I think you should know that usually I don’t like wearing clothes in my own home. It’s just more comfortable like this.”

With that he laid back and pulled Zoe to him and laid her head down in his chest.

She watched him get all nude. He was a very handsome man, but for some reason did she felt a bit weird to see him walk around completely naked. Zoe wasn't the girl who enjoyed being bare skinned all the time. She loved clothes, long sleeves and cosy pants. It was the best thing ever. When her master laid down on the bed did he gently pull her with him. Normally would she love this. She would do everything she could to make him lay down so she could cuddle close. But at this moment.... it felt strange. Overwhelmed. Zoe didn't want to hurt his feelings nor make him sad. "I... I need some time alone." She told him as she sat back down. "

When she recoiled from him even after he got under the covers, it hurt and he wasn’t able to hide his emotional pain immediately, which allowed Zoe to see pain in his eyes before he made his face more stoic. “I understand, you can go watch tv or play in then backyard if you wish, I’ll judt be here watching tv.”

No matter how hard he trie Jen couldn’t hide his pain and anguish from his body language, voice, or even scent. Because they had bonded Zor could now smell Asmodeus emotions. Asmodeus wondered if he felt this way because they were a newly bonded couple, and his instincts were telling him to be with her at all times, to breed her constantly and to bring her endless pleasure and to treat her like his queen that she was.

Zoe sneaked away. She needs the space and figure out what the heck was going on with her. Nothing in her mind made sense and honesty it scared her very much. It even made her a bit fighten that her master held this kind of power over herself and Zoe didn't even notice it...
She sat down in her room. Panic slowly built up. What would she do... Zoe felt her face getting wet. Everything was up side down and nothing made sense! He loved her! She didn't know what she felt...

Asmodeus knew that Zoe need to think on her own and that anything he did could be detrimental, but that didn't mean he wouldn't watch her. When he turned on his tv, he set the channel to the one with the cameras all over the house and just watched Zoe. Her crying sent a jolt of pain through his heart. But Asmodeus steeled himself and told himself he would only watch, since she deserved to have her own space and he would respect her.

When the panic soon turned into anger. She was furious with herself, with her master, herself once more. Zoe didn't know what to do. She screamed her lungs out. Kicked the things around in the room. It even made her toe bleed, but she didn't care. Zoe filled her lungs with air and let out a clear scream. Frustration, anger, sadness.... everything mixed up in one. She slowly sunk down on the mattress. Zoe let out a deep, tired sigh. She didn't know what to do with herself. She felt so lost.

Asmodeus watched as Zoe started to throw a very violent and loud tantrum, he didn’t expect that of her so it shocked him. Though the tears in her eyes and all the mixed emotions he could hear and see from his screen, caused his heart to wrench.

Not wanting to see her in pain Asmodeus got up and approached her room, and stopped himself right as he was about to knock on the door. He had no idea what to say or what to do so he paused trying to get his thoughts in order. He blamed Zoe for him being so messed up in his own thoughts, he was focusing on her so much he couldn’t think.

He didn’t know that Zoe had possibly heard or smelled him approach, considering how strong her senses are and the fact they are mates.

Back
Top Bottom