Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trust and love can be anywhere (Arkus x Vega Fenix)

She actually thought she would make it. But the few seconds before the goal did her master run up beside her and they finish in the same time. Zoe laid down on the ground and breathed hard. She nodded and looked up at him. Zoe felt him lay down upon her. Even felt his semi hard cock rub against her pussy. She could guess what he had in mind, but Zoe was not sure she could endure another round right now.

Asmodeus kissed Zoe passionately and only pulled back when they both needed to breathe, the whole time, rubbing his now hardened cock against her sex, while rubbing her ears and tail, trying to get her as heated as possible before pulling back. “I think my little pup deserves some ice cream..” Asmodeus pulled Zoe up to him, as he kissed her once more. Before heading back to the house, “No shower Zoe, just change into something that shows of your figure. You can hide your scars if you want.”

It felt good, but it also made her feel a bit horny again. How now that was possible after a morning like that... Still she kissed him back with the same passion she was given.
Zoe got up on her feet and nodded.
"No shower." She repeated so he knew that she understood.

So once they got inside did she got upstairs. Zoe dried away most of the sweat with a towel and then changed into some new leggings and then a light tunic with long arms. She braided her hair into a side tail and then got downstairs. Her collar was easy to spot around her neck.

Asmodeus has changed into some worn jeans and a black form-fitting t-shirt before he walked up behind Zoe, clipping a leash onto her collar. “Don’t worry, this is to show your mine.” As Asmodeus spoke he helped Zoe with the rest of her braid and made her look presentable.

"Of course master." She nodded and let him fix her. They was going to get ice cream! Going out! It was exciting. She had never been going out like this before so it would be fun.
Zoe came with him to the car and walked to the trunking. There was where she always rode otherwise.

As Asmodeus walked out with Zoe he noticed she was walking to th trunk. “Zoe? What are you doing? You’re sitting up in the front with me.”

"I am?" She heard herself ask. Zoe walked up to the front door and got inside. She looked around while her master was getting ready. This was not completely new to her. Zoe saw her master putting on her seatbelt and did the same. Then she watch him start the car. Soon was the farm behind them. Zoe watches the landscape swish by. It was calming and also fun to see new things. Riding in the back did not always have a good view. Zoe held her hands on her lap as she slowly rub them together. She knew better than to see this as a test... But she did and was hoping he would not regret taking her outside

Asmodeus has taken a scenic route so Zoe could see more of the outside world, and while driving he noticed her hold her hands and look down. So after he pulled over into a secluded park, he pulled Zoe into his lap with her new chain, and cupped her face as he kissed her. After he pulled back to breathe, he spoke, “Why do you look sad Zoe? Aren’t you happy being here with me? I thought you would like having ice cream.”

Soon came the car into a halt and her master guide her outside. He took a seat on a bench and the pull in her leash made her sit in his lap. The kiss was welcomed discretion. However it was not as long she wanted. Zoe bite her lip.
"No one have taken me out like this before..." She looked at her hands. "It suddenly became very real... I am sorry master. I got overwhelmed."

Asmodeus couldn’t help but chuckle as he pulled Zoe closer so she was forced to breathe in his scent, her nose and face nestled in his neck. “I’m sorry Zoe, I should have known you would be shy.” His free large hand gently grabbed her ear before massaging it, if scratching behind her ear was good, then since they were erogenous zones for her, this should be like fingering her. “But once you’re ready we’ll get some ice cream.” Asmodeus couldn’t hide his amusement from his voice as he teased Zoe.

She rested her head against his shoulder and put her nose against his neck. His scent was strong and filled up every fiber of her nose. But was also calming, deep, sexy...
Zoe felt him rub her ear. But this time seemed to not be of a calming way like he used to do. No this way was to send pleasure through her. Zoe gave his neck a tiny lick.
"Master, if you keep doing this so shall I never be ready... You are making me wet again..." She whispers as she gave his neck a kiss.

"Just tell me when you're close to cumming.." Asmodeus whispers back as he keeps massaging her ear, while his other hand goes to her ass, grabbing her by her ass and the base of her tail. While gripping another pleasure spot, Asmodeus uses this new grip to forcibly rub Zoe's underwear and leggings clad pussy against his hardening cock. What she doesn't know is that the second she is even close to her peak, he will pull her off and force her to calm down.

Zoe nodded. She couldn't believe what a day it had already been. So many sweet orgasms at one day. She was sure that she would sleep like a puppy tonight. Zoe couldn't help but to move her hips, rub her against his lap. Anything to create the longing friction against her clit. She could already feel his cock growing hard underneath her. Just the thought of having him grow that hard against because of her was wonderful. Zoe actually found herself love that he enjoy her that much. His newfound rubbing zones was starting to bring her to the edge.
"So close, m-master~"

And with that one sentence he stopped, and gave her a tender kiss before forcing her body to stop grinding on his. "You're so cute when your flustered..." He waited a good 30 seconds before repeating the process again. "What do you want my sweet girl?" Asmodeus suckles on her neck leaving a hickey, and while doing so, uses his magic to forcibly produce more pheromones to get Zoe as horny as possible.

This was torture... It was what she wanted but also it was hard for her. She wants to continue to rub against him but his hands held her firm. Zoe let out a tiny whine as complain. She wanted more. His sucking kiss against her neck did not do anything good except made long for him even more.
"I want more, master~ I'm so close that it almost hurts..."

Asmodeus speeds up his ministrations feeling Zoe get close to releasing, before pulling back again, making her look at him, so he could see her flushed face, and the wanton lust in her eyes. She had totally soaked through her pants and his cock was hard and ready as well. Her arousal combined with his magic was causing Zoe's sense's to be filled with only one thing, her master's virility and his powerful sexual aura. "What would you do for release love?"

"Almost anything, master." She smiled at him. This was his fun for today and as long she would find this good feeling about it too so would she not mind being this close. Not that she had ever excepted things to turn out like this so was she glad. Zoe put her arms around him and leaned close. "Or I can just stay like this for a little while longer?" It felt good to be this close. His calming heartbeat echo in her ears.

Asmodeus just chuckled as he nuzzled Zoe and nipped her ears and her neck, leaving hickeys where he could, but what he didn’t tell her is when he rubbed her pussy for only a moment, he put a hex on her. This hex wouldn’t allow her to calm down at all, it actually would make her more aroused, so much so that the slightest touch would make her cum, but it also didn’t allow any release.

This meant she would be soaking the whole time they were out, and no amount of touching or fucking from Asmodeus would let her orgasm. Luckily for her, it’s a somewhat slow burn, she probably has an hour before she starts leaking like a faucet.

“How about we finally get our ice cream, we can walk to it from here.”

Zoe nodded and slowly began to get up from his lap. "Sure." She looked around and was wondering if she could see the shop from here.

Zoe walked along with her master. At first she was feeling fine. Nothing wrong, but then she was starting to feel strange. It was like vibes went through her for each step. Almost similar to the blue taser but this didn't hurt that badly. Zoe tried to ignore it as they got inside the shop. After getting some ice cream did they take a seat by the window and that was even worse. The itching was starting to get the better of her when they was done.
She had finish her cone, but Zoe had barely tasted the favour. The itching, vibrating, burning feeling only grew worse. Even more for each step she took back to the car. Zoe barely notice when her master spoke with her. She was starting to get scared for herself. What was going on? Had she done something wrong and this was a punishment..? She tried to think back from it all began... but she couldn't understand what was going on. Zoe took a seat in the car. By now she was completely wet through her pants and her nipples was almost hurting as they was pointed out hard against her top. Zoe only smiled at her master, thanked him for taking her out. She was hoping the ride home was going to be enough to make her feel better. But after the first turn did her body start acting on it's own and Zoe let a deep moan as she held over her stomach while she bend down. She felt the seat starting to get wet during the ride and Zoe was starting to get really scared...

Asmodeus watched Zoe the whole time they had ice cream, and he struggled to not take her then and now. She was so out of it she couldn’t smell her own arousal, something seemed wrong so he bought some ice cream for her later.

“Are you okay Zoe?” He knew what he did but he didn’t tell her and her mind was so muddled he was scared he hurt her. “Is the spell to strong?”

It was no longer a nice feeling. Each time she moved was a like teaser had hit her. Strong power going through her cells like a fire. Sweat was already forming upon her forehead and Zoe didn't know what to do. Another wave. It felt like she could barely breathe. Another wave...
"I'll be good..." It only came out as a weak whimper.
When would he stop? What more did he want from her?
"Please, master. Stop. . . I will be good!"

“I’m sorry Zoe, it was meant to feel good, not hurt you.. I guess I set the magic to high for you, I’m sorry.” They had pulled up to home, so after he parked he put his hand back on her and altered the spell so it shouldn’t be painful anymore. Knowing he should hurry, Asmodeus carries Zoe inside, and out her ice cream away before taking her to his room. Laying her down on the bed slowly. “Are you feeling any better? Also Zoe, you’re always a good girl. And I’m sorry I made you feel pain.”

But it was like talking to a wall. She wasn't completely herself anymore and not completely focused either. Zoe didn't look at him, barely dared to breath until she felt the soft matress under her. She looked at him, moved away. Distance meant safe. Was she feeling any better? Well the strange pain had stopped, but she felt like a mess inside. Still Zoe nodded.
"It's okay..." Zoe bite her lips and held her head down. It had been scary. She had not felt the teaser in a while now so both her soul and body had been taken by surprise. "I'm good."

Asmodeus couldn’t take seein her look so scared of him, he hated it! When she wasn’t looking Asmodeus stripped himself of his clothes before pouncing on Zoe and kissing her passionatly, while stripping her of her clothes while also deactivating his magic so she would be forced to have a random orgasm, but the magic would be gone after.

Asmodeus was fondling her ears and tail with all his focus, trying to bring her as much pleasure as he physically could to bring her smile back, his cock rubbing against her soaked and inflamed pussy. “I’m sorry Zoe, I just wanted you to smile.. I didn’t think that spell through..”

It was so confusing. Everything that happened over the hour. Her body did hurt so much that even the small orgasm that went through her didn't make things better. Zoe felt unfocused. Like she could not see what was going on. Instead she just lied there while he kept rubbing her ears and tail. It was hard for her to feel the difference between pain and pleasure. They was now too mixed up.

Back
Top Bottom