Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She cried out into the kiss, digging her nails hard into his back as she hooked a leg over his hip to keep him close.

He pulled back and devoured her breasts, loud moans muffled in her juicy tits as he slammed desperately into her, the bullet adding another level of pleasure.

She couldn't stop screaming, even when she suddenly climaxed and ground hard against him did she only get louder, "E-Evan, oh my fuuuuck~!!"

He arched hard and suddenly shot a massive load all over her breasts, moving as some pumped and dripped from his cock onto her thighs before he slammed back into her with a loud cry of bliss. "Sh-Shit~!! O-Oh fuck~!!"

He moaned louder and looks her dead in the eyes as he moans and drags his tongue over her breasts, licking up his hot seed with a low moan.

She arched and pulled him into a deep kiss before clicking the bullet to high, wrapping her legs around his waist and trapping him.

He arches and cries out as he floods her again, slamming and grinding hard. He kisses back, moaning lowly. He tasted like cherry.

"Fuck, I can't take it, I feel like I'm gonna pass out~" She slurred, her body shaking hard, "Don't stop until you're empty~"

He nodded and slammed into her again and again, feeling strange. He kissed her hestedly, moving back from cleaning up her breasts.

She kissed back, tangling her fingers in his hair and moaning weakly. Her walls wouldn't stop shivering around him, so wet and hot.

He kept moving, kept filling her again and again, hour by hour and soon, his cartridge was completely empty. Seed coated her breasts, coated her thighs and her back, pouring from her heavily.

As he continued his studies, he noticed that a lot of the imagery had an odd effect on him. Like it was stimulating the programming for Brute mode.

He felt his heart pounding, his need swelling. He was full of energy, and his mind began wandering to her.

He could hear her moaning and begging for him,almost feel her tight heat squeezing his cock. It was almost too much.

Back
Top Bottom