Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
"Ok so the on button should be right...here," Mia reached gently behind the sleeping man's head, hidden in his hair, and pressed the small button to boot his operating system. She took a step back and looked through the manual of her new android partner, waiting for him to wake up.

The man's eyes opened and flickered a bright green before he sat up. His voice was sweet, a bit mechanical. "Greetings. I am Evan. Congratulations on your purchase of the Allmark Corporation's finest in Android Technology, as I am a part of the illustrious 'Intimacy Line'." He flashed her a smile. "May I ask your name?"

She jumped out of her skin and looked up quickly, "Oh, geeze, I didn't realize how fast you would wake up! Um, my name is Mia!"

"Authorized user recognized: Mia. Accepted." He said. "Shall I run you through my features, Mia?" He asked.

He smiled and took the manual from her, running her through his various features. Adjustable size and girth, vibrating fingers, flavored cartridges, vibrator addon, everything. "As for personality, I am currently in Default Mode. There are several others, Brute, Romance, Submissive, whatever you wish. There are some features currently in Beta testing as well, which I have software for. Would you like me to run through those for you?" He asked.

"Oh those features...sweetheart, I had those put in for you.." She said gently, but she was smiling, "But I'm not sure what the beta features are, what are those?"

"Pleasure recognition and Learning Retention! I would be able to receive pleasure, including adjustable sensitivity levels, and the ability to retain knowledge and learn on my own." He said with a smile.

"Oh, ok, you're pretty much just letting me know that they installed everything I asked them to." She muttered.

"Can you cook?" She asked, smiling wide, "I was so excited for you to come in today that I forgot to eat."

"I pulled some chicken out to defrost but I haven't really figured out what to do with it.." She said

"Wonderful. Chicken Tika Masala it is." He said as he got up and walked to the kitchen. He stood over six feet and was rather muscular, with his hair longer on the top than the sides, and stubble.

She blushed and watched him go before following, "Is it alright if I call you babe sometimes?" She asked, "Since...you know...you're technically my boyfriend now...I'm sorry, I don't talk to people well.."

"Not necessary, but if you wish to continue operations with the simulated ejaculation, I do require protein poweder and water." He said as he began cooking.

"Really? But I spent a bunch on all those cream cartridges, are you saying I didn't have to...?" She seemed really disappointed.

"No, the ejaculation is produced, the flavor is added with the cartridges!" He said, trying to reassure her

Back
Top Bottom