Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He nodded and moved to continue cooking. Eventually, he came out to her with a hot plate of perfectly done food, simply sitting and smiling.

"Thanks, babe, it looks really good..." She said before taking a bite. She melted, falling back against the couch, "Oh my God...~!"

She ate happily and sat close to him, humming softly, "So I'm thinking about testing some features tonight.." She said.

"Oh no, not now, baby! Later, I'll let you know." She smiled, "Just be with me...what do you think of me so far?"

"Oh, no, I'm not attractive..." She said, hiding her face before looking up at him, "You really think I'm pretty?"

He smiled and nodded. "Very well. Booting up Brute Mode." He said. As he finished his sentence, his voice deepened. "One thing, there will be a safety on until you say to turn it off. That way you can work out anything you want before it engages."

"Oh..." She sat back a bit to think, "I want your sensitivity set to five...volume I'm thinking...two ounces? Size, um..." She blushed, "We'll go with eight inches for now...two and a half inch diameter...no, no, three inch diameter...intensity can stay at the default for now.."

"Understood. Be advised, Level 5 sensitivity is above normal levels." He said. He made the adjustments and she could visibly see the bulge growing through the stock shorts he came packaged in. "Will there be any flavors you wish to use?"

Back
Top Bottom