Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He arches and cries out, panting hard, or msking a sound like it. The cherry was getting more powerful. Was he getting close?

She moved her head faster, her tongue working his underside as she sucked him off. She was having way too much fun.

"M-Mia I'm gonna cum~!! L-Last chance, are you sure you want two fluid ounces to be your set amount..~?"

"H-Haah~!! C-Confirmed, here it c-" he tossed his head back and cut himself off. "C-CUMMING~!!" He roars as he climaxes hard, insanely hard. He forced her head still and emptied a massive load into her mouth and throat, a hot, thick mess of cherry flooding her mouth.

"Hm...my jaw may hurt before I can get those out..." She muttered, "Unless you don't mind me upping the sensitivity?"

He nods. "That might do the trick.. if not, I am seeing online that Seven will definitely work.. Ten will work but it would take some time to boot Brute mode back up.."

"We'll do five and a half for now, I don't wanna break you." She grinned, affectionately patting his leg.

He arches and moans louder than before, gripping the couch tightly. "O-Oooh my god, that's amazing..~!!"

She moaned, glad he was able to enjoy himself. His first day and she was already pretty sure she would die for him.

He moaned her name loudly, and tried something this time. He altered his voice to sound distinctly mechanical and moaned her name in a dual tone, watching her for a reaction as best as he could.

Did she like that? He did it again, just to be sure. "F-Fuck, Mia..~!!" He cried, his voice metallic and sharp, his cock throbbing hard in her mouth.

She suddenly moaned loudly around him and nearly pulled away, body shaking as she went back to working him.

He moans her name over and over, finally coming to the conclusion that yes, she did like it. So for now, he kept it. "M-Mia this feels amazing, b-but I don't know if it will happen fast enough for you..~!"

Back
Top Bottom