Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He arches and cries out, turning the sensitivity to seven before gasoing loudly and climaxing hard. "Oooooh my god~~!!"

"S-Sorry..~! H-Haah~! I-It seems to be working..~!" He managed, his cock throbbing and twitching hard.

He shakes his head. "N-No, I've been built to withstand much more than this, I-I'll be fine.." he said, smiling down at her.

"I-I'm positive..! Believe me, from what I've seen, Ten is only on the brink of dangerous.." he said.

"Exactly!" He smiled. "The limiters are there so we don't have that danger.." he held her hand gently, his eyes flashing pink. "I promise, I'll be fine.."

"They change colors with different modes.. Romance is pink, Brute is red, Submissive is blue and Lust is purple.." he said with a smile.

"That's so cool.." She muttered and his programming buzzed like a bee was stuck in his head; a gentle tingle in his skull. She was so beautiful.

He makes a low noise and kisses back, holding her tight. He moans and tangles his fingers in her hair, a mechanical growl slowly coming from him.

He moans lowly, his juices slowly coating her fingers. He pants and pulls back from the kiss, moaning and lulling his head back. "G-God, Mia this feels amazing..~!" He moaned, his voice the same dual tone she had quickly learned to love.

He arches and pants, making a bold move to reach down to feel how wet she was. "H-Haah~~ M-Mia~" he growled out, watching her reactions curiously.

She gasped and bit his neck gently, on accident, pulling her head back to rest on the junction of his neck and shoulder, "E-Evan...~" She moaned breathlessly and he immediately needed to hear her moan his name again.

Back
Top Bottom