Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She made a face, "It's no fun if I'm the only one enjoying it..." She muttered, "I requested an adaptive personality, if you were human, would you want me to reciprocate?"

"Very well. Cartridges should be inserted into the small covered port behind the testicles." He said, pointing to a page illustration in the manual.

He watched and waited, making a noise. "I assume you want me hard, correct? Or should I wait for that?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah, that would help a lot.." She said gently as she got everything off and sat staring at his cock for a moment, "Oh."

As requested, he was eight in length, and three inches around. Exactly. He was half hard, but throbbing and swelling slowly. "The size can vary depending on your preference, and it can do so almost instantly."

"Wow..." She muttered, "You said five was a bit too high...can I lower your sensitivity to three then?"

"Three is average, five is slightly above. It ranges from 1-10. Go ahead and get a feel, and if you want to go higher, we can." He said.

"Understood, sensitivity set to four. He made a noise as the cartridge was loaded and the cover was replaced, and he waited a moment before he said. "Flavor loaded and ready."

"This will definitely take some getting used to.." She said before she started kissing up and down his shaft slowly.

He arches and moans softly. That was it, it was a lovely sound. Metallic and mechanical. It send a chill down her spine, almost like she was hooked instantly.

She stopped for maybe two seconds before moving to suck gently on the tip of his cock, wanting to hear him moan again.

He arches and moans lowly, something that resonated with her. It sent a shock to the base of her skull. He was loving this. His eyes were still green, Brute mode had not been engaged yet. "M-Mia..~ Th-This feels.. amazing~" she could taste the cherry, and it was amazing. What a rush.

"H-Haah~! M-Mia this is incredible, I-I've never felt anything like this before..~!" He moaned. "J-Just a reminder, safety is still engaged..~!"

She gave a noise of acknowledgment and continued her actions, loving his sounds way too much. His sensors told him that her body temperature was rising slightly and her breathing was becoming labored the more she became aroused.

She nodded, taking more into her mouth until she was almost deepthroating him. What an amazing feeling, her throat was so warm and tight.

Back
Top Bottom