Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He moans lowly and slowly sneaks his fingers into her panties, his sensors registering a drastic heat change. He slowly worked his finger over her clit, before moving to see just how excited she was, his own excitement easy to read, cock throbbing and twitching harder in her grasp.

"After we empty the cartridge, you can touch me all you want...~" She told him, teasing the tip slowly.

He nods quickly. "Y-Yes, Mia..~ I-I would also like to state that I greatly enjoyed you moaning my name..~" he managed.

She glanced up at him before moving to gently bite his ear before giving a soft moan, "Evan~❤" She moaned weakly.

He arches and cries out, gripping the couch. "F-Fuck, Mia~!!" He cried, that sound sending another jolt up her spine.

She moaned weakly and stroked his cock faster, "I would also like to state that I enjoy hearing you moan my name...~"

He cries out and nods, moaning her name loudly. "Th-Thank you, Mia, I-I'm gonna cum~!! I-I'm gonna cum~!!" He chanted, his cock throbbing and twitching in her hand.

She moved and started to suck him off again, moaning lowly around him as she bobbed her head quickly.

He arches and cries her name out loudly, climaxing much harder than before, his load thick and sweet and absolutely intoxicating.

She swallowed it all and pulled away, "One more load, right?" She asked, "I may have to up the ounces so it won't take so long.."

"Y-Yes, one more.." he said, panting. "W-Would you like to increase the size? I-It would dilute the flavor now but it would ensure an empty cartridge.."

"F-Fuck, I'm cumming~!!" He roared, firing off his last, massive load into her mouth. "H-Haaah~!! Amazing..~!! I-It's so good..~!!"

Back
Top Bottom