Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I can't take it, I'm gonna cum~!! Baby, I'm gonna-!" He could hear her breath catch before the following scream of ecstasy, feel her walls contract tightly around his cock.

It didn't seem like he was entertaining said fantasies for very long before he heard the front door open, "I'm home, babe! I missed you!" Mia called brightly.

He heard her voice and stood up, his eyes snapping into a deep red as he moved and immediately pinned her to the wall. "I missed you too." He growled lowly as he kissed her suddenly.

She grunted in surprise but didn't push him away, in fact she grabbed onto him and pressed closer to him as she kissed back.

He growls lowly and snarls as he moves to hook her leg around his waist as he grinds gently against her. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you all day."

She moaned and melted against him, "That's so romantic~" She breathed, "What did you do to me in these metaphorical instances~?"

"Ruined you. Made you scream, made you beg." He panted against her lips. He snarls and moves to kiss and nip her neck.

He picked her upand quickly moved to the bed befpre starting to hastily undress her, leaving small bite marks on her collar bone, his cock throbbing solid in his pants.

She was puddy in his hands, gasping and moaning and squirming for more of his bites and touches. "Fuck, Evan~" It sounded so much better in his ear than in his head.

She gasped loudly in surprise. When did he start the massagers? She was complaining, his fingers feeling wonderful against her aching heat. She was already pretty wet from all his attention.

He snarls and pushes them into her slowly. "F-Fuck. So fucking wet." He snarled, moving to devour her breasts

He fully freed his massive cock. Had he made it bigger? Looked like it. "Fix. It." He demanded. He was dripping heavily, his cock burning hot.

Back
Top Bottom