Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He moans lowly and slowly stuffs her tight pussy with his massive cock. "F-Fuck it's so goddamn tight." He hissed, his brow knitting tight in pleasure. "H-Holy shit look at you, broken little whore that you are."

She gave a weak sound of delight, "You made me this way, Evan~ no one has ever made me this hungry for cock before~"

"And no one will ever make it worse." He said firmly as he slammed the entirity of his massive cock into her with one swift motion, moaning loudly.

"F-Fuck. Fuck it's so tight. Fuck, Fuck I'm losing my mind~!" He roared as he suddenly gripped her hips tight and raised her ass as he slammed harder and faster into her.

All she could do was scream and cry out, over and over in a chorus. It was music to his ears, each sound she made held a beautiful note to them.

He slammes hard into her spot, loving how tight her pussy was. He was drooling also, groping her soft tits as he slammed hard and fast into her, giving low mechanical moans in her ear.

"F-Fuck, what happened to you Mia~? You've been broken down so much~" he moaned as he slammed into her again and again.

"I-I was foolish to think I could have full control over someone as infinitely powerful as you, Evan~ a human can't completely control an android~" She moaned, stroking the massive ego Brute mode gave him.

He moans lowly and suddenly moves her onto her back as he lifted her legs over his shoulders and began slamming deeper into her. "Again, I thought I was supposed to be the sexy toy~" he snarled.

"Fuck yeah baby stroke my fucking ego." He hissed as he slammed harder and harder into her. "F-Fuck it's so goddamn tight. S-So fucking tight~!!"

"Fuck, I want you to use me whenever you want~!! Anytime you have a human desire, act on it~!! You have my full permission~!!"

"Oh you would like that wouldn't you~?" He huffed in her ear, bucking and slamming faster and faster. "Just anytime I feel the urge, throw you down and destroy you~?"

He huffed and turned his fingers on a low pattern and began working them around her clit slowly, bucking hard and deep into her with a low grunt

He snarled lowly and ripped the pillow away from her. "I want to hear them." He looked and smirked as he saw her breasts still coated in his seed. "Mia, look at me." He said.

His eyes flashed to a deep purple as he slowly drug his chilled tongue over her breasts, moaning lowly as he slowly licked her breasts clean of his seed.

Back
Top Bottom