Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He smirked and turned his fingers onto a high pulse pattern before working them over her clit quickly. "Ask and you shall receive, Mia~" he moaned as he slammed harder and harder into her spot.

She inhaled sharply, unable to make any sound as she rocked her hips sloppily with his, chanting "thank you" over and over.

He smirked and snarled loudly, slamming faster and faster into her. "Come on baby cum for me." He snarled.

Se obeyed, suddenly jerking and giving a strangled screamas her walls constricted even tighter around him, demanding all that he had.

He roars loudly. "F-Fuck, oh fuck~!!!" He cried, snapping into Lust mode as he began a more desperate, insatiable rampage.

"It's too much~!! It's too good~!! I-!!" She suddenly squirmed and gave a wail of ecstasy as she climaxed again, "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck~!!"

He panted hard and set the load volume to max, moving faster and faster before he let out a loud roar of bliss, completely floodi g her greedy pussy, before pulling out and dumping another massive load all over her thighs.

"F-Fuck yeah..~ Good..~" he panted. He was trying to reel back the sensitivity, he didn't want to make a mess on the sheets.

"L-Little sensitive.. Trying to focus so I can dial the sensitivity back down.." He said. "I-I don't think you want another mess.." He laughed softly

He caressed her cheek and held her. Days turned to pleasant weeks, he kept up with his studies and she with her work.

"How does your studying go, babe? I've noticed you're getting more and more human since I booted you up!" She smiled.

Back
Top Bottom