Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He moans loudly and suddenly cries her name out as he dumps his massive load all over his chest, eyeing her with steamy purple eyes.

He made a noise and his cock grew to nine inches in length and nearly four inches in girth before moving over her and using some lubricant before pushing his cock into her with a low mechanical moan.

He moans loudly and slams hard into her spot. "O-Oh fuck, Mia you're so tight~!! You're so much tighter~!" He was drooling, panting as he bucked desperately into her.

"Y-Yeah but you love it~!! Tell me you love it~!!" He cried as he slammed into her again and again, biting het neck and collar bone.

He let out a loud mechanical cry, his voice dual toned, just like she liked. "O-Oh fuck yes that feels so goddamned good~!! M-More~!!" He demanded

She gave a shrill scream, her walls shuddering around him, "N-No, don't use that tone~!! I'm sensitive enough~!!"

He moans loudly and slams harder into her. "M-Mia don't stop, I love it when you rip my back up like that~!!" He used that tone again.

He let out a loud mechanical cry and slammed harder into her spot. "F-Fuck yeah Mia, you helped me become this wild~!!" He cried, bucking and devouring her breasts.

"F-Fuck, Mia~!! O-Oh fuck Mia~!!" He moved faster and harder, turning his sensitivity up higher and the volume higher. "F-Fuck~!! Oh fuck I can't take it I just wanna use you~!!"

He arches hard and howls her name as he pulls out and fires off a massive load all over her inner thighs.

He pants hard. "F.. Fuck. More. More~!!" He cried as he slammed back into her with a low mechanical moan right in her ear.

He slams hard into her, crying her name out again and again. "F-Fuck Mia~!! Fuck I can't take it, I-I've never felt this unhinged before~!! G-God it's so good~!!"

She was screaming over and over, wrapping her legs around his waist tightly. "Y-You're a fucking animal, I love it~!!"

Back
Top Bottom