Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She dug around the room and grabbed all the dirty clothes she could find, even digging into the closet to find stuff she may have forgotten. She blinked when she found her dildo, a thick eight inch thing that she put away once she bought Evan. "Oh wow, I thought I got rid of this.." She muttered.

He was atill doing his studies. It needed to be cleaned, but she could vividly remember how great it was.

She blushed and moved to see if the toy cleaner was there too. It was, and she cleaned it really good before moving to the bed and grabbing some of the lube she and Evan used sometimes.

She removed her leggings and panties and held her tank top up with her teeth before pushing the lubed toy into her pussy. She moaned weakly, her face turning bright red.

He caught a sound and looked over, but figured it was nothing at first. He made a noise and continued his studies, but kept his ears open.

She moved it faster, her moans growing a little louder even though she did her best not to be loud. Now that she had Evan, she had forgotten that this was just as good as he was. "O-Oh my God~~"

He moved to the doorway and peeked in, feeling himself already beginning to swell. He was confused, she had him. But, he wasn't upset.

He could see her pussy barely struggle to take the toy, nothing like with him. She was moving it faster and faster, her legs shaking, "O-Oh fuck, Evan...~" She moaned weakly.

She pushed it deep, all the way to the base. She gave a throaty moan, drool soaking her tank as she worked the toy harder, her toes curling hard.

He moved in slowly and freed his massive cock, sitting and watching her. He made sure not to startle her. "Don't stop, Mia..~"

He moans lowly and strokes his cock, biting his lip as he watched her. "K-Keep going Mia..~" he moaned.

He moans louder and bit and lifted his shirt to reveal his abs, eyes watching her like a hawk. He pumped his fist faster over his shaft, matching her pace

"F-Fuck me too, Mia~!" He moaned, without taking his eyes off of her. He matched her pace again and upped his sensitivity, crying her name out loudly.

Back
Top Bottom