Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He could feel his systems whirring to life and a feed began to play in his head. A dream? Incredible. Mia was always telling him about these.

He was in the living room, watching a show he didn't know the name of, when he heard the door open. "I'm home~!" Mia called.

He looked over to her and smiled. "Hello, Mia!" He said. For some reason, he couldn't really see if it was her, or what she was wearing, but he knew it was her. This was strange, but not unpleasant.

She came into view and her usual office attire was slightly undone; her blouse was undone and her skirt was hiked up to show her garters and stockings. "I missed you~"

He felt strange. He swelled instantly. Not because she asked him, but the sight of her like this greatly excited him. "Oh hello, Mia~ You're looking a little different, everything okay?"

"Yes~ I was just thinking about you all day and I just wanted to show you when I came home~" She said, moving into his lap.

This was different from how she usually acted. He liked this in a way. He made a low noise. "Yes, of course I missed you..~" he growled softly. "Just how much did you miss me..~?"

"I couldn't stop thinking about you~ about what you could do to me~ it drove me wild the whole day~" She moaned.

He shuddered and moaned lowly. "Is that so..~? Poor thing..~ Is there anything I can do to help you..~?" He asked. He failed to notice just how hard he was.

He didn't really see her crawl off his lap or remove his pants, but she did. And she started sucking him off slowly, moaning softly around him.

He lulled his head back and moaned louder, his mind swimming. He looked back down at her, his cock throbbing hard. It all felt so real, no wonder she liked these 'dreams'.

Oh he loved this. He moaned her name and hissed, his cock throbbing hard in her mouth. "O-Oh fuck, Mia..~" he growled out.

She moaned and moved faster, this felt way better for some reason. Was it because he was dreaming? He could be sure.

He was also unaware of how much noise he was making outside his dream. He was hard as stone, rather apparent with the sheets. He was shifting and moaning softly, even praising her in his sleep.

She sat up and turned on her bedside light, watching him quietly before she realized what was happening, "Oh my God, he's dreaming...!" She gasped softly.

Back
Top Bottom