Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She moved without being told twice. She gripped the base and started sucking him down greedily. He definitely made it bigger, she could barely fit him in her mouth. But she didn't mind.

His juices gushed onto her tongue, filling her with a sick self satisfaction. He moaned lowly, his gravelly voice turning metallic like she loved.

She moaned lowly around him, lapping up every drop as she worked him. This was all way too exciting. She hadn't really expected him to do something like this. It was very human.

He huffed and moaned louder, gripping her hair tight. "F-Fuck yes, Mia that feels so fucking good." He moaned, his cock pumping juices regularly onto her tongue.

She moaned and continued, only doing more if he signalled her to. She was so wet, her pussy ached for attention, but she didn't beg or protest. Not yet, anyway.

It continued for hours. Had he turned down his sensitivity to enjoy the head for longer? That sent a shock down her spine.

She had to switch between using her mouth and her hand to avoid immense discomfort but was having fun nonetheless. It was way too exciting. Her juices were dripping down her legs.

He switched the sensitivity back on at the last minute, arching and howling loudly. "F-Fuck here it comes~!!"

He upped the load size and gripped her hair tight as he let out a loud mechanical moan, his thick load flooding her mouth, and he pulled back to spill some all over her breasts.

He smacked her ass and suddenly gripped her hips tight. "You wanna cum? You wanna be broken and used like the living fuck toy you are?"

He smirked darkly and grabbed her by the hair and slowly pulled her head back. "Then I want you to fucking scream for me." He said as he started pushing his much thicker, lengthier cock into her with a series of low, mechanical moans.

She melted and cried out in delight, her blonde hair looking beautiful wrapped in his fingers. "I-It's so fucking huge~!!"

Back
Top Bottom