Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He panted hard, making sure he had every system locked down, holding back everything he could until she gave the signal. He nodded, steadying his breathing gently.

She rose her hips slowly and whined before she began a simple steady rhythm, bouncing over his cock and digging her nails gently into his synthetic skin, "O-Oh fuck~~"

He bit back a loud cry, his cock throbbing hard inside her. "O-Oooh my god~!! I-It's.. S-so good..~!!" He moaned, gripping at the sheets. "A-Any requests of me, s-size change?" He asked, trying to distract himself from his impending climax.

He gripped tighter and cried her name out, just watching as her pussy absolutely devoured his cock. "O-Oooh, oh my fucking god~!!"

She sat back so he could get a better view, biting her lip gently as she watched his expression, "What's wrong, baby~?"

"J-Just.. Watching..~!! I-It disappears, all of it..~! F-Fuck, I-I'm trying so hard to hold back~!!" He cried, drooling as his brow knit, his lusty eyes locked on her pussy as it devoured his cock again and again.

He pants hard. "T-Trying not to cum~! I-I wanna cum so badly~!!" He cried, feeling it crawling closer, no matter how hard he fought it.

"Aw, baby~ I think you've suffered enough~" She purred and leaned over him, "Go ahead and don't hold back~ I want all of it~" She said amd started slamming her hips down over him.

He arches and nearly screams her name as he climaxes instantly, completely flooding her tight pussy with a massive load.

She moaned weakly but didn't stop moving, loving the warm feeling as she continued to ride him, "Fuck, Evan, there's so much~❤"

"N-No, I-I'm sensitive~!!" He cried, but made no motion to stop her, his cock pulsing hard as he pumped another small load into her

She grabbed the remote and clicked the bullet on low, moaning lowly as the vibrations worked her walls as well, "O-Oh my God, Evan~~"

He cries out and grips her hips tight, deciding to dilute the flavor, bucking his hips. "O-Oh fuck, oh fuck~!!"

He cries her name out and bucks hard, slamming into her spot. This was thrilling, she was using him like a toy, not treating him like a lover. Fuck, this was incredible.

She clicked the bullet to medium and ground her hips hard, "F-Fuck, it's so good~!! This cock is so fucking good~!!"

"N-No I'm gonna cum~!!" He cried, bucking harder. This was so exciting, he felt.. Dizzy. What was this? He was drooling, eyes hazy with lust as he looked her over, running his hands up to her breasts, his cock throbbing hard.

She placed her hands over his as she ground her hips harder, her expression strained and contorted in uncontrollable ecstasy.

He bucked hard as he suddenly flooded her pussy again, his thick cum pouring from her, and his noises only excited her more. Strained and mechanical, but she was in control of how loud they were. He was still so hard, so thick.

"Fuck, baby, I want you to throw me down and raw me like you need me to live~" She moaned, "I want that inhuman ruthlessness only you can give me~"

Lust engaged without a second to spare, and he forced her back onto the bed and pulled her into a heated kiss as he began slamming right into her spot, moaning loudly.

Back
Top Bottom