Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"You did say you wanted me as a mess, begging to cum..~ I think that sounds pretty great, if I'm honest..~"

He shudders and moans lowly as he moves to begin eating her out again, moaning lowly into her as he did so.

He moaned lowly and continued at this pace, making sure not to move faster until she said so. His cock was throbbing so hard, dripping heavily. He only pulled back when he felt like he was going to cum, but as the minutes wore on, he was crying out into her dripping pussy. She could barely make out the muffled 'gonna cum' in time to shut off the bullet, and now it was happening faster and faster.

He was drooling all over her drenched pussy, nodding quickly as he continued to eat her out sloppily, almost too distracted by his own furious aching. But he kept at it, keeping his mouth chilled.

He nodded quickly and turned them on medium, pushing them into her slowly as his thumb presses firmly against her clit. He was panting, squirming hard. "L-Like this, Mia..~?" He asked.

He moaned lowly and just watched her squirm, seeing just how wet she was. How her juices gushed and coated his fingers almost sent a very pleasant chill down his spine.

He moaned louder and took his thumb away, working his chilled tongue over her clit quickly, finally finding an excuse to make her cum. He wanted to see her squirm, hear her cry out. This sensation was strange, but not unpleasant.

"Oh my God, here it comes, here it comes~!!" She cried before screaming in bliss as she climaxed hard; her juices gushed from her and coated his fingers heavily, her hips grinding against his mouth.

He almost came just from the excitement alone, keeping his fingers on medium as he helped her ride it out, reaching to grope her gently.

He almost arched, cock throbbing hard. "Y-Yes?" He asked. He was so excited, but he was still trying to hide just how excited he was.

"I-I've had some time to calm down a little, but I was really close to breaking a minute ago.." He admitted, face flushed. He wanted to cum so badly, wanted to empty his cartridge completely.

"I'm not upset~" She winked, "Just playing the part~" She sat up and put on a disapproving scowl, "I'm disappointed, Evan."

Back
Top Bottom