Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Y-Yes, you told me to put the cherry one in late this morning..!" He said, face flushed. "D-Do you want me to remove it?" He asked.

"No, you're fine, I was just double checking.." She said and went back to it, nearly taking him whole into her throat.

He arched and cried her name out. "A-Aaah~!! O-Oh my god~!!" He gripped the sheets tighter. Her throat was so much tighter, he was starting to drool.

He whined and panted, he could feel a load building already. With sensitivity set to seven, it was only a matter of time.

He moaned loudly and tried to stop squirming, face flushed. After not too long, he was moaning louder. "I-I'm gonna cum~!!" He cried.

She moved and grabbed the bullet, slipping it into the slot under his sack before laying back and clicking it to low.

He melted and nodded as he moved closer. He chilled his mouth slightly and moaned lowly as he began slowly eating her out.

He whined softly and shifted as he continued to eat her out, making sure to have her enjoy it. He felt like he was going to burst, but he tried to fight it.

He melted and nodded quickly, looking up with lusty blue eyes as he drug his tongue over her clit with a low moan. He arched hard, the vibrations driving him insane.

He moaned louder, back arching. His eyes were a little unfocused. He suddenly pulled back and cried out. "I-I'm gonna cum~!!" He cried.

Back
Top Bottom