Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He whined louder and went back to eating her out, slightly faster, slightly more desperate this time. He was huffing and panting, trying not to squirm, as the soft sheets felt all too good against his sensitive tip.

His slick tongue felt amazing against her folds, ten fold against her clit; the cold was almost enough to make her cum right there. But she fought it, enjoying the sight of her tough android turned into a squirming mess.

He was so hard, so hot. He couldn't help himself, he was trying to hide it, but any attention paid to his cock was good attention at this point.

He moans and whines, working her slightly faster. He wanted her to cum more than he wanted to cum, mainly because he knew that making her cum would make him cum even harder.

"H-How's that ache treating you~?" She asked; his sensors were blaring her pounding heart and elevated temperature. She was close.

He responded by suckling ruthlessly on her clit, chilling his mouth further. He could feel his juices dripping from his tip, his mind fuzzy.

He whines louder, being forced closer and closer to his end. It wasn't long at all, before he was drooling and squirming. "N-No, I'm gonna c-cum~!!"

He almost doubled over, whining as he gripped and bit at the sheets, his cock throbbing so hard. "N-No..~! No it was right there..~!" He whined.

He panted hard and trembled, soon calming down. "I-I.. Can't stand the ache.. I-I feel so sensitive..~!" He whined.

He shakes his head, trying not to touch himself. "I-I want.. T-to cum..~" he moaned, cock throbbing harder.

"I'm surprised you didn't switch to Lust mode like you did last time...perhaps the parameters are different in this situation.." She said

"Well, we haven't really tried this..." She smiled, "Do you want me to keep denying you or do you wanna cum now?"

Back
Top Bottom