Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He arches and moans louder. "Y-Yes Mia, s-sensitivity set t-" he arched and cried her name out, falling back onto the bed, twitching and squirming. "E-Eight~!!"

Not even ten seconds. "Y-Yes, yes I'm gonna cum~!! I'm gonna cum~!!" He cried, trying not to buck too hard.

He whined loudly. "N-No, no, M-Mia it was right there~!!" He cried. "P-Please, I've been so good, I-I wanna cum~!!"

"K-Kinda playing, r-really do wanna cum.." He said between pants. "I-If you ride me, I-I might bust instantly.." He said.

He holds her hand gently and kisses her. He holds her there for a moment before pulling back. "I love you.." He said

She smiled lovingly and squeezed his hand, "I love you, too.." She said gently before slowly rubbing her soaked heat against his aching cock, "Now then~ what was this I heard about you instantly busting~?"

He arched and swallowed hard, looking down and watching as she ground against him. "I-It is a very likely possibility, g-given the current sensitivity settings that I-I may bust immediately..~!" He managed.

She gave a firm nod and slowly started sliding down on him, moaning lowly as he stretched her inch by snug inch.

He bit back a loud cry. Oh, this was going to be fun. He panted and trembled, fighting as hard as he could to keep from cumming. But it was so tight, and she was so wet.

Back
Top Bottom