Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He heard a soft click and the vibrations from the bullet suddenly went up drastically, "Then cum for me~"

He howls loudly and moves as fast as he can, bucking hard and fast. "F-Fuck fuck fuck gonna cum~!! F-Fuck, Mia~!!" He cried.

He suddenly slamms balls deep into her and roars as he empties a massive load into her. He continues moving and cries out again as the sensitivity forces another one out of him, and he pulls out and paints her chest. "F-Fuck..~!!"

A couple weeks pass and Mia sat enjoying some movies with Evan when there was a knock on the door. She made a face, "Who could that be?" She muttered.

She answered it and was immediately pushed back into the room by a handful of girls. "Hey, Mia~!" "O-Oh, Hanna, Margie, Claire...h-hi!" "Who's the boy~?" Claire asked. Mia looked back at Evan in alarm. She didn't really tell anyone she bought an intimate android companion.

He stood and smiled. The first thing they saw was the glowing green eyes. "Hello, my name is Evan. I am Mia's partner."

"Y-You're fine, babe, I just didn't get the chance to announce our relationship.." Mia said as she moved over. "You're dating your fuck toy?" Hanna asked. Mia glared, "Shut up, he's not a fuck toy." "That's what he was built for, hun. Damn, you picked a fine one." Claire said.

"I believe our relationship, while unconventional compared to normal standards, is quite stable.." he said.

"Very." Mia said as she hugged his waist. Margie moved and looked around, "Well, why don't you go put on your little black dress, we're going out for girl's night." "Girl's night?" Mia frowned, "But we were watching movies..."

"Wonderful, great, go change!" Hanna said and pushed Mia out of the room. Margie and Claire circled Evan, "So what do you do?"

Back
Top Bottom