Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"That's boring." Hanna remarked. "You're quite handsome." Margie said, "Do you have a share function where I can borrow you for a night or two~?"

"I'm sorry, that was not requested in the software bundle.. and is having an attractive servant yo cater to your every whim really so boring?" He asked, grinning.

"I was thinking more like what you do for her, those functions." Hanna said. "She's so lucky, she must've saved up a fortune to bring you home." Claire said.

"Fully adjustable penis, vibrating fingertips with several vibration settings, four different behavior settings, was there something more specific you wished to know about?" He asked.

"Holy God~" Margie bit her lip and Claire fanned herself. "Definitely spent a fortune." "I wish we could experience all those for ourselves~ saying is one thing~" Hanna smirked.

Last edited:
"Well, the four modes come pr-" he stopped. "Forgive me, five modes. Lust, Romance, Submissive, Brute, and Default." He said.

"Brute mode?" "Oh, baby, you like to throw a girl around just to hear her scream, huh~?" Claire purred, "I like that~"

He smirked and his eyes flashed red. "I bet you would like to be tossed around and ruined by a walking fuck toy like me, huh?"

Claire nearly fainted, stumbling back and fanning herself. "What's going on?" Mia asked as she came back. She was in a short black and gold strapless dress with black heels.

"Oh, just talking with your friends, discussing my functions and features." He smiled. "You look absolutely beautiful, by the way."

"Why? You're rather fit." He smiled. He kissed her cheek and pat her side gently. "Have fun, babe. If anything happens, let me know and I'll come to get you."

Last edited:
They drive around a while and Mia looks around, "So where are we going?" She asked. Claire grins and pats her thigh. "You'll see~" She answered, which didn't comfort Mia any.

Mia lookerld out the window and her ears burned in embarrassment. "A...A strip club?" "An android strip club~" Claire smirked as they climbed out of the car.

The club was dim and full of various androids. The music was loud and almost all of the androids had glowing purple eyes.

"I kinda...wanna go home." Mia said as she followed them. Hanna waved her hand, "Don't be such a baby, variety is good." She said and she, Margie and Claire went to go register everyone. Mia sat down and took out her phone, texting Evan, "How goes?"

"No, not really..." She frowned, looking around at the disinterested androids waiting to be purchased, "Can you come get me? I would rather watch movies and eat popcorn with my boyfriend than be here.."

She was too embarrassed to tell him so she just sent him the address, "Please hurry..." "Miaaaaaa~" Hanna called and Mia paled.

Back
Top Bottom