Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"M-Mia..~" he moaned lowly over and over her name tumbling past his lips. Soon, he pulled back and slammed hard into her spot. "Bullet. On. I want you cumming all over this cock." He hissed.

He arches and snarls loudly, pounding away at her. "F-Fuck that feels so fucking good~!!" He cried.

He roars and moves as hard and as fast as he can, cooling his mouth and latching onto her breast with a low, very mechanical moan.

She inhaled sharply and screamed his name as she climaxed hard, her walls squeezing tight around him.

"L-Letting loose. Learning what you like. Curiosity." He snarled as he kept moving, pounding right into her spot.

She arched hard and it only drove him deeper. Her eyes rolled back and she only let out low guttural sounds of primal bliss. Her tits bounced hard with each merciless thrust.

He smirked darkly, loving every bit of info he received. "You're enjoying that I'm fucking the brains out of you as a means to learn, hm~?" He growled as he latched onto her breast again.

She only grunted to show she had heard him, he could probably take that as a yes. Her nails raked over his back, leaving long pink marks in the synthetic skin.

He arches and snarls loudly, panting and slamming deep into her over and over. "F-Fuck it looks like I broke you~" he moaned lowly.

He smirked and pressed a vibrating thumb to her clit, trying to fight off his own quickly impending climax.

She clawed at his shoulders as she gave a wail of a scream, climaxing hard and heavily all over his cock. She was a shaking drooling mess below him, whining and moaning loudly.

He arches and howls loudly, slamming faster and faster. "F-Fuck~!! M-Mia that was a dirty trick~!!" He roared as he bucked and slammed hard. He combed his hair back out of his face and kept moving, feeling his climax coming much faster now.

He hissed and locked eyes with her, slowly pushing deep into her as he brushes his hand through his hair again.

Back
Top Bottom