Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He smirks and forces her legs open before he cools his tongue and moves closer. He locks eyes with her and they suddenly flash to purple as he begins devouring her, moaning lowly into her.

She wanted to watch but the pleasure was numbing. Her head fell back and she cried out, gripping his hair tightly and grinding her hips slowly against his mouth.

He moans lowly into her and slows down just a bit, remembering how much she liked to watch. He looked up at her snd slowly worked his tongue in circles over her clit, making a long, low noise.

She lifted her head up before propping it up enough that she could comfortably watch, moaning weakly and biting her lip.

His eyes were glowingand she could see the cool mist exiting his mouth as he worked her over, pushing two softly vibrating fingers into her.

He growls softly and looks up at her, and he dimmed the LEDs in his eyes to give more of a dim haze, seeing if that would work better.

He moans lowly and picks it back up, turning the vibrations on medium as he began pistoning his fingers into her spot.

She bit her lip harder and whined before screaming his name as she climaxed once again, her juices gushing onto his tongue.

He growls lowly and works her a little bit longer to help her ride it out before slowly pulling back and panting. "H-How was that?"

"Wonderful..~" he said, his cock throbbing hard. He huffs softly and re-engages brute, eyes now burning red again. "Now are you going to help me with this ache or am I gonna take it out on you?"

He suddenly grips her hips and starts pushing into her, really pushing her limits with the added thickness. He hisses loudly, god it was tight.

She arched off the bed and cried out, grasping at whatever she could, "Oh fuck, it's stretching me out, it's so fucking good~!!"

He pants hard. "F-Fuck. Tight." He snarled as he pulles back to the tip and watched as he sunk in right until the base with a low growl. "Fuck."

He roars and starts moving from tip down to the base, suddenly moving like an unchained animal. He was really let loose, and her core was better than anything he'd ever felt.

He hisses and slams right into her spot, loving just how wet she was getting. He made sure his voice was dual toned before he leaned over her and started thrusting wildly. "O-Oooh my god, Mia..~~" he moaned in her ear.

She turned her head away to scream his name, her heart pounding in her chest as her small frame took all the abuse he dished out.

Back
Top Bottom