Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Right!" She sat in front of him and looked for the slot carefully before sliding the bullet in easily. She clicked the remote on low and watched.

He hisses and moans lowly, and she can almost see the vibrations every time his cock throbbed. "F-Fuck~!!"

He snarls and moved over her, nearly ripping her shorts off as he turns his vibrations on medium, running them all over her.

He smirks darkly and snarls. "That's it. Although unfortunately for you, there's no god that can save you from me now." He growled lowly as he turned them up to high.

"Ah, then I should continue~?" He growled in her ear, turning the vibrations to a powerful pulse.

He smirked darkly and turned them lower, feeling his cock throb hard. "Fuck, I'll take that as a yes..~"

He smirks and cranks them back up to max, pinning her arms above her head to prevent her from squirming too much. "How about this then?" He asked, eyes burning red as he flicked them over her.

He snarled and turned them a bit lower. "Better? Or should I cool my tongur and drive you crazy another way..~?"

Back
Top Bottom