Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

When he got there, he saw exactly why she wpuld want to come home. This place was near disgraceful. When he stepped in, he tracked her down to a side room where he saw Hanna, Margie and Claire enjoying the company of androids while Mia sat uncomfortably as a near naked male android danced over her.

Evan's temper actually flared. He was very very.. uoset. Jealous, even. He moved over and pushed the android off her gently. "Excuse her, she's going home." He said as he led her to the car.

"Wha- hey! Let her have some fun!" Hanna yelled after him. Mia held his hand tight, "Thank you, babe...I'm really sorry, I had no idea this was where we were going..."

"Don't mention it. However, if you had felt like going to a sex club like this you could have told me, or had me update software." He said as they drove off.

"I didn't even want to be there...!" She argued, "That's why I asked you to come get me...! I'm sorry...!"

"I tried! They wouldn't let me leave the damn room!" She said. Then she realized, "Babe, are you...were you jealous...?"

"No. Yes. Fuck, probably, I don't know! I feel angry and almost betrayed." He said, gripping thw steering wheel tight.

"Evan..." She frowned and put her hand over his, "Baby, I would never do that to you...I love you so much. You have to believe me, I know you can tell when I'm lying...does it seem like I'm lying to you...?"

"Evan.." She chased after him, "Baby, please...! I'm glad the software is working and you're adapting but you should know me better than that..."

"I know but I am. Upset." He growls. He looked back at her and his eyes were glowing red. "So I'm going to do something about it."

She felt her stomach do flips, like buttetflies were set loose and on a rampage. "E...Evan...?" She looked clearly concerned, almost fearful, but he could see it excited her.

He followed and impatiently moved to tug off her dress. He removes his pants and makes sure his size was as large as last time. "Suck me off."

He growls lowly and moans as he grips her hair, beginning to move her how he liked, hissing loudly.

He forced her to take what she could, moaning and hissing like a machine. In truth, he didn't want to hurt her, just take out some frustration.

She moaned softly and pumped her fist steadily over what she couldn't fit in her mouth. If only she had time for a flavor cartridge. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom