Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Her head flew back as she screamed, her face flushed and her body reacting beautifully to his abuse, "I-It's so thick~!! Evan, you're stretching me to my limit~!!"

He growls and snarls loudly as he pulls her wrists back behind her for leverage as he slams deep into her, huffing and grunting. "That's it, keep screaming."

She screamed over and over, loving the sound of skin slapping against skin as he abused and owned her. "F-Fuck, Evan~!!"

Her breath hitched and she gasped loudly, her hands grasping at whatever they could to keep stable, "E...Ev...an...~!"

He pounded faster and faster into her, growling lowly in her ear. "Who yhe fuck do you belong to?" He asked.

He released her throat. "You ever pull another stunt like that and I'm gonna deny you this cock for a while. Got it?"

She whined loudly, "I wasn't given the option~! They didn't tell me where we were going, I'm sorry~! That isn't fair, babe~!"

He turned his fingers up to high as he suddenly started working her clit, kissing her neck. "Thank you, Mia..~"

He chuckled and continued. "That's what I thought~" They continued for hours, loads being spilled inside and on her, and even more climaxes from her.

She was finally spent, her arms and legs having given out long ago. She was on her side,breathing heavily with unfocused eyes staring at the wall.

Back
Top Bottom