Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She held his hand and laced her fingers with his, "Make a note: Hanna Moris, Margie Carlson and Claire Franks are not allowed into or near the apartment for exactly twelve months."

He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Note added. Calendar date set." He said. In the weeks to come, this incident smoothed over easily, and he was back to learning and studying.

Mia had caught a cold and was stuck in bed, bundled up tight in several blankets to try and sweat out her fever, "Evaaaaaan...!" She called, "Huuuuungryyyyyyy...!"

Evan smiled and brought her soups and other nice, homecooked meals, gradually nursing her to health.

"Guh..." She sniffled and looked up with exhausted eyes, "I'm sorry, I probably look no better than a sack of boiled potatos, huh?"

She smiled weakly, her fever felt like it had gone down a little. "You're so sweet..." She mumbled, "I'm glad I can't get you sick..."

"But I've been sleeping all day..." She groaned, "Can't you stay with me a while? Hold me and pet me and stuff?"

"Man, that was awful..." She muttered as she rested against him on the couch, "I didn't think I would catch a bug that fast.."

"Yeah, I figured...Norman was looking pretty bad the other day...and he puts his hands on everything, ugh...so gross."

"It's alright, I'll buy disinfectant wipes and bring them to work.." She said, holding onto him, "Is there anything you wanted to do today? Test anything? How's your studies going?"

"As a matter of fact, I did want to test something.. I've found something called edging.. some people use a remote controlled vibrator.. I thought that would be interesting to try.."

"I would like to try you first.. I have already downloaded a small software extension to control your vibrator remotely.. shall we test it beforehand?" He asked.

He applies a generous coating of lubricant and slowly pushes it into her, before he thought for a moment. "Setting four." He said and it buzzed to life, a little below medium.

Back
Top Bottom