Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She glanced out of her office to make sure it was safe before moving to shut the door, locking it gently and closing the blinds to her windows, "Ok?"

"Make sure you're sittting down." He said before she could feel the vibrator slowly scaling up from one to ten.

The vibrator was set to ten, and began to pulse, and he sent her another message. "How bad do you want me?"

"Start thinking about what you want me to do to you, Mia." He ordered. "By the way, Brute just sort of engaged itself. Felt like you would like that."

"How wet are you, Mia" he asked, feeling his own cock swell. "Fucking tell me exactly you want me to do to you"

"I've always wanted to try bondage cuffs. Have my legs tied open. I want to be completely at your mercy."

"Aren't you usually at my mercy? Although, the idea of you being tied up does please me. You have no idea how badly I want to pound you into dust right now."

He took a picture of his cock, it was massive. Had he changed the size? It looked bigger. Juices were beading up at the tip. "This is why. I'm so fucking hard, Mia."

"I want you so badly, Mia." He sent her another, the juices were leaking heavily, and his cock looked fatter than before.

It took her a moment to respond, almost dropping her phone as she finally came.
"I think I could find enjoyment in it~"

He was pumping his hand slowly over his utterly massive cock, growling and moaning her name lowly. It was almost hypnotic, watching him work himself.

Back
Top Bottom