Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would you rather?

I'm not into men unless they happen to be me, so once a day is enough, if I must.

Would you rather know only a single person that is your good match and mate for you, or have many good friends, though they will only ever be friends.

I don't see a choice there, and "young" is relative. Yes, I have always been curious about the human body and more, and I reserved myself from acting at an early age.

Would you rather the general public think you are a horrible person but your family be very proud of you or your family think you are a horrible person but the general public be very proud of you?

The first one, I care more for my family. Very close friends can count as family too.

Would you rather be monitored 24/7 no matter what you do for the rest of your life since you were born or travel through space as an immortal snail?

Not a snail. You'd be surprised how watched we already are, especially on the Internet. Speaking of the Internet...

Would you rather live without the Internet or live without AC and heating?

Internet. Cuz, at the very least, the heat would fry your electronics. And I don't do cold.

Chocolate or caramel?

Sailboat

Would you rather be able to sleep in the best bed in the world or sleep in the worst bed but wake up in a new city when you wish?

Funeral, I'm not there and really, at that point who cares?

Would you rather live life to the hilt and die early or live life cautiously and die at a 100 years old?

To quote the Kurgan, who was, in turn, quoting Def Leppard: It's better to burn out than fade away. Short life. I don't care to know what kind of a mess the world will be in by the time I reach 100.

Would you rather get away with lying every time or always know when anyone else is lying?

It's easier to tell the truth than remember the lies, so I select know when anyone else is lying. Besides, I'm too trusting.

Would you rather go through life not falling in love or fall in love and get your heart broken?

“‘Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” ~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

I hold this quite in high regard, and while heartbreak is quite painful, that's only because the relationship was worth having to begin with. Heartbreak, definitely.

Would you rather be able to change the last decision that you truly regretted or know the outcome of any one decision in your future before you have to make it?

I would rather change the last decision I truly regretted.

Would you rather eat a hot dog purchased the ballpark of your choice with mustard or ketchup?

Ketchup for a regular hot dog, mustard for a brat.

At no cost to you, would you rather have season tickets, transportations, and free concessions to your favorite baseball team or hockey team?

Oh, I can answer without hesitation, hockey team!!!!!! OMG, such an exciting game.

Would you rather have season tickets to your favorite sport and sit in the nosebleeds or 3 games of your favorite sport, against your chosen teams, all expenses paid, with two seats near the action?

3 games, Detroit Lions, vs Green Bay twice and Thanksgiving Day

Given a price cap of $100,000, would you rather have a new car or a new truck? (Sport utes are trucks, crossovers are cars)

Honestly, I don't drive (the environment and all). Can I use that money towards the motorbike of my dreams? lol

Passing it along.

Tough question. All other things equal, I choose the ocean. Once a sailor, always a sailor. Ironically, I live in a forest on the shores of Lake Superior, which is an inland sea. As long as it isn't crowded, I'm good.

If you were reborn in a new life, would you rather be alive in the past or future?

That would depend, the past I just lived or a past I get to select?

Would you rather have breakfast or dinner and why?

Plum.

When you die (eventually, we're not hurrying this up), would you rather it be while sacrificing yourself for a noble cause for which you will be fondly remembered, or painlessly in your sleep?

Back
Top Bottom